>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Changelog / Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

- EXE not running fix
    - New engine
    - New GUI

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
    But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 8800 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
    Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
    It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

- (17.02.09) , zatoicchi (16.02.09) , Grambo (16.02.09) , mmmmm (16.02.09) , SBfreak (15.02.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (15.02.09) , hitman (15.02.09) , Manas (15.02.09)

@ matias

did u mean if i set report my upload as 0.123 - 5.678 times my download then change my download to my upload the (second box will be closed)this means its reported from 0.123 to 5.678 auto?so what is the benefit of the second closed box i want to be able to change like to 2.345 or 7.789 or any other value without every time go to change from upload to download then change values then again change from download to upload.

Vladimir Vučićević said...

"There's no need to randomize the upload, it's random by nature."

It's not random by nature. :) It is, if you have fast upload speeds, but what if I want to set my upload speed to 1KB, and to multiple that speed by, for example 100x? Then, I will constantly upload with 100KB, and that is suspicious for tracker admins. If I can randomize multipler from, for example 20x - 100x, and if I set real upload speed to 1KB, that won't be so suspicious.

[FONT="Georgia"] One more thing... You should add option that users can set exclusion list of trackers. I really don't want to cheat all trackers in the world, just a few ones. :)
    what about this suggestion i think if u able to do that its will be perfect.
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Grambo (19.02.09)

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Version 0.9.2 is out

Changelog:

* FIX: Remove Framework 3.5 dependency (shouldn't be there in the first place)
    * ADD: Russian translation (Thanks to Selven)
    * ADD: Tracker exclusion

@mmmmm:
    No. The second is closed because is not used in that mode. Your upload speed is not constant ... you can be uploading at 300 kB/s "always", but there's a tiny variation that you don't notice and cause to report sightly different ratios in each announce.

Cheers.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (19.02.09)

then what i'm doing useless.Ok i set it report my upload as 2.789 time my upload and uploaded 1.81 MB and uploaded modified 5.06 MB this makes it 2.795 NOT 2.789 and this means its random from 2.789 to 5.432 am i right?
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    then what i'm doing useless.Ok i set it report my upload as 2.789 time my upload and uploaded 1.81 MB and uploaded modified 5.06 MB this makes it 2.795 NOT 2.789 and this means its random from 2.789 to 5.432 am i right?
    I assume you're referring to values in ratio faker (not in the tracker)... so, if you set to report your upload as 2.789 (this value is from the left box) times your upload then you should see in the log viewer that the conversion ratio is 2.789.
    If the amount of data doesn't exactly match this value could be because one value is more accurate than the other (ratio has 3 zeros after the dot, and the reported amounts of data have 2 zeros), so the value is rounded.

The conversion ratio is always the same if you're using upload as the modifier.

Last edited by matias; 19.02.09 at 20:59. Reason: typo
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (19.02.09) , Butcho (19.02.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    One more thing... You should add option that users can set exclusion list of trackers. I really don't want to cheat all trackers in the world, just a few ones. :)
    In the meantime, you could have two separate uTorrent instances - one for the trackers you want to cheat on, which will use the proxy settings needed to work with Ratio Faker, and another one that won't. Here's how.

Edit: OK
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In the meantime, you could have two separate uTorrent instances - one for the trackers you want to cheat on, which will use the proxy settings needed to work with Ratio Faker, and another one that won't. Here's how.
    no need to use that hack ... it's already implemented in v0.9.2

Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (19.02.09) , Rebound (19.02.09) , anon (19.02.09)

@ matias
    I'm talking about random values u said its auto random and no need to the second box so when i set report my upload as 2.789 time my upload then the auto random values from 2.789 to what value?that what i want to know.

And Many Thanks For ur perfect program,we are so happy because u r here with us.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    when i set report my upload as 2.789 time my upload then the auto random values from 2.789 to what value?
    In that case, it'll always be multiplied by 2.789 (fixed multiplier). RF doesn't randomize upload multipliers because your real upload is already slightly random, as Matías explained above.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

matias (19.02.09) , mmmmm (19.02.09)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In that case, it'll always be multiplied by 2.789 (fixed multiplier). RF doesn't randomize upload multipliers because your real upload is already slightly random, as Matías explained above.
    OK both of u right its going up slowly i checked the log several times.
    Thanks anon and matias and now lets go to the the new topic.

Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by dongwonlee View Post
    ....., does ratiofaker.9fixed work on what.cd?
    Don't want to use faze or shu.

You can bet your bottom dollar it works there. JUst about everywhere for that matter.

Here's some interesting news. Recently, I downloaded some content from What.CD.

Torrent size: <200 MB.
    Seeders: <10
    Inadvertantly, I wasn't paying attention to what RF was set at.

In this particular case, while downloading, I set it to 'Report My Downlaod as..', of which I had no intentions of using that specific setting.

1. The torrent only had one leecher (not including me).
    2. I made no contact with that other leacher.
    3. RF recorded my modified upload as in accordance with 'Report My Download as...'
    4. No ban.

5. What does all this mean??
    Answer: Poor scripts.
    All this hype about High level or Mid to high level sites are'nt all that thier cut out to be.

So put your cheating fears on 'relax' mode.

So overall. To answer your question: Does it work on WHAT.CD??
    Yes.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    5. What does all this mean??
    Answer: Poor scripts.
    All this hype about High level or Mid to high level sites are'nt all that thier cut out to be.
    Delayed What.cd bans aren't unheard of. They can often notice when you're "uploading" to "leechers" (i.e. partial seeders), so I suppose they can know if you're faking with 0 leechers. Account longevity can be a vital factor, though.

Anyway, if you still haven't been banned after a day, that speaks well of you.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (27.07.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12