P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

[Announcement] Azureus/Vuze Extreme Mod [ARCHIVED]

German translation see below!

We have remained quiet avoid the next update of the SB-I Azureus/Vuze mod, but with good reasons. With pride, we now present you the new Azureus mod - which is an SB-Innovation itself.
    As Shu is no longer actively coding and is a part of the past, he's never added a perfect spoof for other clients apart from Azureus - this has been implemented by our coders DigitalDJ and ghostfucker, who took the matter into their own hands to create something unique.
    The result is the best leecher mod ever produced. With this release, featured at SB-Innovation, our mod can now be used on every tracker, with countless variations and completely undetectable cheating. SB-I bows to our coders and their wonderful mod.

Here's a little insight into our latest innovation.

Perfect Spoof (to tracker and peers!):

The following clients are able to be spoofed:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

More No Report options:

We've expanded the No Report option with two very useful options.

Furthermore, the Hack is of course updated to the latest Vuze core.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots and anon for the english translation!

---------------------------------Deutsch/German---------------------------------

Lange Zeit ist es ruhig geblieben um unseren SBI Azureus/Vuze Mod, doch das hatte seine Gründe. Mit Stolz präsentieren wir euch nun den neuen Azureus Mod, welcher tatsächlich eine SB-Innovation ist.
    Da Shu selber aktiv nicht mehr coded, und er es in der Vergangenheit nie geschafft hat einen Perfect Spoof auch für andere Clients zu implementieren, haben es unsere Coder, DigitalDJ und ghostfucker, selbst in die Hand genommen und etwas einzigartiges erschaffen. Heraus gekommen ist dabei, der beste Leecher Mod der jemals produziert wurde.
    Mit dieser Version, eigens hergestellt von SB-Innovation, kann man auf jedem Tracker, mit unzähligen Variationen cheaten und das komplett undetectable! SB-I verneigt sich vor unseren Codern und wird demnächst auch alle an diesem genialen Mod teilhaben lassen.

Hier ein kleiner Einblick in die neuste Innovation von uns:

Perfekter Spoof (zum Tracker, sowie zu den Peers!):

Unterstützt werden derzeit Spoofs von folgenden Clienten:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

Mehr No Report Optionen:

Wir haben den No Report etwas erweitert und mit zwei äusserst brauchbaren Funktionen aufgerüstet.

Desweiteren haben wir natürlich auf den aktuellsten Vuze Core aktualisiert und auch in Zukunft werden in regelmäßigen abständen Core Updates bereit gestellt werden.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots!

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    wasn't the whole point of this site, to get away from a closed community.
    That's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexallandir View Post
    is fake download posibble?
    RM-like won't be in this release, but download reduction has been changed to work as a fake download option since 4.0.0.5 - you'll be able to report a download that's a % of your real one, and it can go above 100.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    wasn't the whole point of this site, to get away from a closed community. next suggestion will be to ask for donations, and have different levels of the mod available. just like Shu....
    what is suggested and what is decided from the team and coder are two different things. we will not ask for money

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreCore View Post
    I'm looking into coding (on the server end of a site). If each download of the mod has each users name & a personal (hash) like info embedded into the code it self we would at lest be able to track down the leak. Also on launch program verify's that your user name is not banned on here then app will continue to launch or will error out and close.

Not sure yet, but what i'm looking into and trying to figure out.
    Is it just me or does that sound extremely... um... authoritarian? Controlling? Manipulative? *searches Google*. Obviously I am not one to decide what occurs on this site, but that sounds extremely negative and overly unnecesarry to try and stop a program from being stolen. There are flaws to any measures that would be taken. Someone with programming/coding knowledge could always modify it and remove any code relative to that so that the Extreme Mod could function without having to contact a server. Also, this would be dependant on the servers being up constantly and any downtime would disrupt usage.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    That's what's being discussed in the hot iron thread. If we implement a login system, it'll most likely be cracked eventually (as with the Shu mod). If we don't, how else can mod theft be stopped? Which is better, a login system or turning the whole board invite-only?

As you said before in this thread, as long as the mod is public everyone can get their hands on it, and that includes seba.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
    this utorrent spoof can't be detected... even not by other (original) utorrent clients.

don't forgot, it's called perfect spoof
    So you can upload at very high speeds without getting caught ?

Or it just mean that you are not gonna get caught but you have to maintain the speeds at a certain speeds ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    It all depends on the tracker... in some you can fake at high speeds without problems, some others have good scripts.

Also, remember ghostfucker was talking about the uTorrent spoof itself, and not the whole mod. An spoof is undetectable if there's no difference with the version/client you're spoofing in terms of announce formatting, HTTP headers, peer_id, etc. - and this is the case with the Extreme Mod. Spoofs' detectability is unrelated to the fake speeds'.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    wasn't the whole point of this site, to get away from a closed community. next suggestion will be to ask for donations, and have different levels of the mod available. just like Shu....
    That's the biggest problem I have with sb-i. They make it possible for everybody to download the mods and use them. Cheating-mods were never intended to be distributed to the general population. Due the fact that these mods are released openly, cheating has become a huge problem for most trackers, it is the main reason why anti-cheater-scripts are updated almost constantly.

Whe I started out with BT not many people had access to cheater-mods, most didn't even know they existed. but now ... everybody can come to this board, or anywhere else (like seba) and download these mods. I doesn't matter if they have any torrenting-experience or not. So these n00bs make huge mistakes and trackers start to understand a whole lot more people is cheating and they have to react to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    are you saying that we should not release it to public? maybe a post restriction?

im open for plans
    Your biggest problem is that you have given seba and other possible mod-stealers the chance to create multiple-accounts and the time to work themselves into sb-i.
    Protecting the mods with an auth-system is pointless too. Every auth-system is hackable, certainly when it's an open-source application. Restricted access to these mods would be the only possible way to eventually stop them from spreading by isolating the leakes one by one.

Even if restricted access would be implemented, to weed them out now would require a huge effort. It would take weeks/months or even longer to catch all the members that could be leaking your mods.

Basically sb-i has the same problems other boards have experienced in the past, or still have.
    Good luck in finding the remedy.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

system28 (11.02.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Why don't you give some restriction of downloading this mods,i mean best mods like this one,up on longevity or posted post from 200 or so,so only this members can download it.That way only experienced and loyal members get it.I don't think some mod-stealers will then offer time to get it.And if they eventually do, you have time to track them down
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    When we released the PrE with restriction a lot of spamposts appeared, most of you didn't notice this because we tried to delete them as fast as possible and keep the board clean.

If we consider PrE was "just" an eMule mod and we're primary known for BT mods, and Azureus/Vuze is best in this section, what do you think how much people will spam?
    Right, it won't help them since we can ban them before they reach the limit, but it takes a lot of time and effort.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    That's the biggest problem I have with sb-i. They make it possible for everybody to download the mods and use them. Cheating-mods were never intended to be distributed to the general population. Due the fact that these mods are released openly, cheating has become a huge problem for most trackers, it is the main reason why anti-cheater-scripts are updated almost constantly.

Whe I started out with BT not many people had access to cheater-mods, most didn't even know they existed. but now ... everybody can come to this board, or anywhere else (like seba) and download these mods. I doesn't matter if they have any torrenting-experience or not. So these n00bs make huge mistakes and trackers start to understand a whole lot more people is cheating and they have to react to it.
    Actually I don't think having open registrations is a problem itself. Yes, it's how seba keeps on getting back inside if we ban his accounts, but also how you and me got in here, right? The credit system has even been long removed - just register and you have access to a huge mod archive and support for free.

And yes, I'll have to agree on that. People that have no experience or don't bother to gain it often grab our mods, start faking at huge speeds and wonder why they get banned. That makes tracker admins improve their scripts and even ban whole countries, if they deem that decision appropriate.
    But cheating has been around pretty much as long as private trackers themselves, and admins know this. It's essentially changing the number after &uploaded= in the announce, and could be done with Notepad and Telnet. Newbies that pimp their ratio and get instabanned do make trackers' staff improve their anti-cheat detection day by day, but it's not just them.

You say that restricting access to our mods would be the best to brake down leaking/theft. What if we did so and you didn't meet the requirements to get the undetectable uT spoof you've been dreaming about?

Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Why don't you give some restriction of downloading this mods,i mean best mods like this one,up on longevity or posted post from 200 or so,so only this members can download it.That way only experienced and loyal members get it.
    Post restriction = spam avalanche
    Longevity restriction = why not simply PMing the mod to the few members that will then be able to get it instead?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You say that restricting access to our mods would be the best to brake down leaking/theft. What if we did so and you didn't meet the requirements to get the undetectable uT spoof you've been dreaming about?
    I'd say, and I'm 100% honest it would be bad luck for me and I would move on. Or at least I'd try and meet your post/time requirements if possible.
    If that weren't possible it your decision. I didn't make the mod so I don't have to say if I should be able to get it or not.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    alot.
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    This looks so good looking forward to this, if you need any testing I'm up to test anything.

so good luck.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Hey, first of all, I, by chance, discovered this site while seeking for something else on google. I am a new member and have to admit I didnt see any site which is even likely to sb-i. As far as I see the threads and the way of mods to people and everything, now I'm very happy to be a part of this community.

I also checked and read the posts about stealing the mods and that seba. I hope that you prevent this attacks somehow with creating a possible solution. I really want to have this Azureus/Vuze Extreme mod as soon as it is ON, hope it will be available for new users too. If I discovered this site a year ago, I d possibly have over 100 posts or sth like that. It doesnt mean that I'm untrustworthy because I'm new? I all respect whatever you decide, but I dont think it's a good way to apply a post restriction in order to download anything.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Oh boy! Sound really cool, can't wait to test it :o)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
    Yes, will be available for all users without limits or something other requirements...

best regards

Rebound
    That's very nice to hear well a lot of contribution on this site from all team working together on project gotta say that board becoming a place to stay :)
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast