Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The SCL is expanding...is this good or bad??

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    6000 slots and only almolst 4900 filled, but the staff expressed in the past these free spots don't have to be filled. 6000 is not the 'goal'.
    That is a very important point too.

The user limit should always be a limit, not a goal.
    Because letting guys in just to reach the limit will most likely decrease the qualitiy of a site.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Aurion (17.01.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss177
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    That is a very important point too.

The user limit should always be a limit, not a goal.
    Because letting guys in just to reach the limit will most likely decrease the qualitiy of a site.
    Amen to that brother!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    +1 for your words shoulder ... a good tracker is nothing but decent contents quality
    Thanks

teamlam
    i hate ppl that just collect trackers cuz of their levels..quality is key for me..for ex..tl is a GREAT traker..but i've met several ppl who dont' want tl and want sct instead cuz of its "level" not knowing that seeding is nearly impossible there w.o seedbox and tl has just as good content..maybe not as fast pretimes..but very good

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    +1 for your words shoulder ... a good tracker is nothing but decent contents quality
    True indeed, but not only quality is important ... overall amount of seeders and leechers, prétime and torrent speed are also things that make a great tracker.
    You could have a tracker with very good content quality, but when there is only one seeder per torrent with low upspeed and no leechers to get a decent ratio the tracker fails at being good.

Community isn't very important, since being a cheater usually means keeping a low profile. It's rather pointless to participate heavily in communities, where you risk to get banned by one stupid mistake, like ticking the wrong box in the fake-options
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

shoulder (19.01.09)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    True indeed, but not only quality is important ... overall amount of seeders and leechers, prétime and torrent speed are also things that make a great tracker.
    You could have a tracker with very good content quality, but when there is only one seeder per torrent with low upspeed and no leechers to get a decent ratio the tracker fails at being good.
    That's true, but with quality I meant the points you stated.
    For me quality means content, Pre, Speed and S/L ratio.

Community isn't very important, since being a cheater usually means keeping a low profile.
    I wouldn't say so.
    I guess the biggest cheaters aren't 0 posters, but they "seem" to be good users.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    I wouldn't say so.
    I guess the biggest cheaters aren't 0 posters, but they "seem" to be good users.
    I can agree with you, but I just wonder why you would go investing all your time in a tracker-community, while you aren't really a part of that community. You are despised by all the non-cheating members that are the core of the tracker.

One silly mistake can cost you your account. Unticking or ticking the wrong box in your cheat-options can make all your efforts go away.
    Everybody has his own ways of cheating I guess. I am not waisting my time with the communities, but that is a personal choice.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    You're right with that.

All of your effort is gone with one mistake.
    But if you really want to stay on that tracker, I think you will check twice your settings and won't try anything risky, but only use "safe" methods.

And if you want to be a "real" part of the community, and not just want to look like a good member, you won't cheat.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    And if you want to be a "real" part of the community, and not just want to look like a good member, you won't cheat.
    100% true.
    Thanks

i am also on scl
    i am seeing that ,scl has not much more seeder then they may be want to upgrade no of seeder
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    The main problem of ScL aren't the seeders but the leechers.

If there aren't any leechers you don't need 100 seeders for that torrent.

Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    I couldn't agree more,but let me tell you that it's not a big deal if you can keep up in forums while building a nice quick buffer with those "safe" methods you've just mentioned .... so still "cheating" is a possible fact if you want
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Good idea,because I get in Scl's community is very funny and the forum is great,if I cherish the forum and take part in activities in forum they become more stronger~~~
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Now they have added 3 more invites for everybody. Too bad, I don't have more ppl I want to invite :/
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,everybody's at SCL,I mean no one wants to get in anymore,tracker sux so it's not that big deal to be in
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast