>>>>> anon <<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Changelog / Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

ChangeLog:

05-02-2009
    - Corrected Deluge emulation
    - Corrected Azureus scrape emulation
    - Added Azureus (4.1.0.0) and Deluge (1.1.1).

24-12-2008
    2.0.9.0 -> 2.0.10.0
    New:
    Improved memory consumption.
    Torrents on state "Waiting" or "Stopping" now show on orange.
    Port state visual information, Orange = No connection received, Green = All fine.
    Maximum torrents on the list at once is now 10000.
    Log of errors on analyzing tracker response. (read note below)

Improvements:
    Tracker response analyzing (now more efficient).
    Better information about errors of communication with the tracker.

Corrections:
    Program crash on deleting a torrent (rare).
    Deleting a torrent from the list could change other torrents emulations.
    Error of CPU reaching 100% on some cases.

Log note:
    In case of a error occurs beginning with "tresp - resp - " a log file will be created on the main folder with the name "mRatio_Errors.log".
    In order for the coder to be able to analyze and correct the problem you should send The248 the file trough a file host so that he can see what's wrong. The file will only contains the tracker response nothing more.

• Multiple torrent support.
    • Tray icon support.
    • SSL support.
    • Low memory consumption.
    • Several bittorrent client emulations.
    • Detailed torrent list.
    • Detailed per torrent info.
    • Keep torrents list saved. (Private version only)
    • Port connectivity test.
    • Start/Stop all torrents easily.
    • Several ways to add torrents. (including drag and drop)
    • Much more...

We have the permission of the coder to distribute this mod.

Tested on several tracker with success, including:
    TL, SCC, FTN, What.cd, PTN, BCG, TVT, Hdbits, Waffles, iplay, TheBox, Scenehd, RevTT, Thevault, Supertorrents, Nordic-T, C-Zone, FSC, FTWR, AOM, KG, CN (Cosa*****), and many many more

Requirements:
    Windows XP or higher.

.Net Framework 2 installed to work properly.
    If you don't have it you can get it here:
    Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)

It also requires 3 dll files already included with the release:
    XPTable.dll
    VDialog.dll
    EmuDb.dll

Full permissions on the main folder (the one that contains mRatio.exe).
    Full permissions to access internet and to receive connections on the chosen port.

Important:

Make sure you apply the EmuDb fix before running the program - it fixes the buggy Azureus and Deluge emulations! Also, don't use the rTorrent spoof, and don't enable scraping when using the BitTornado emulations - the official BitTornado doesn't scrape.

Furthermore, since the port isn't generated randomly but is fixed, change it before using the program. Don't use the standard port!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> mRatioSpecialMods <<<<<<
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

You forgot the attachment... :)

"If sex doesn't scare the cat, you're not doing it right."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19) , - (08.01.09) , - (25.12.08)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Yes, noticed that, and it's weird, since I clearly remember uploading it before posting. Must have had something to do with me not closing the "attach files" pop-up before hitting Submit. Anyway, it's now up

Error of CPU reaching 100% on some cases.
    This could fix the cold shutdown and network slowdown problems.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19)

I dont need to wrote that this tool is awesome
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    It is To quote some info from the old thread, here's the list of trackers it's been confirmed to work on:

Spoiler click to see the list >>>>>>:
    • What.cd:
      Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    • ScT
    • TheBox.bz - with realistic rates:
      Quote Originally Posted by 0ldboy View Post
      thebox = 71 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs95 peers)
      edit: ATTENTION! BANNED AFTER 58 Min!
      Quote Originally Posted by jolas View Post
      using this faulty, altought nice thingy, i have uploaded more than 500mb to thebox started yesterday, whit very slow speeds around 3-7 in the first 30m and than raised it slowly to a max of 43.

it worked, and i haven t been banned till know. almost a day has passed. :)
    • HD-Bits.org - according CoreCore, you won't get a ban, but it can give a error sometimes.
    • FSC
    • SCC
    • CN (C**aN****a)
    • Waffles.fm
      short-term-testing:

waffles.fm = 49 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 50vs40 peers)
      Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
      It also works fine at Waffles with moderate speeds:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/...-wtf-leech.gif

Their WTF Leech is an excellent opportunity to get your ratio up.
    • AoM
    • PtN
    • FtN
    • TL
    • ST
    • BitSoup
    • TVTorrents
    • Demonoid (every mod should work there )
    • RevTorrent
    • Bit-HDTV
    • FunFile
    • HD-Bits.ro - even flash upload works there.
      Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    • NordicTorrents
    • RevTT - the PMR also works there.
    • Elektronik
    • iTS
    • F***
    • E****
    • IP-T - 800kB/s
    • X264, BitMe, bitGAMER, UG:
      Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
      Works at x264, Bitme.org, Bitgamer, underground-gamer. Rates: 75.4-275.9 kb/s
    • Karagarga, TT, GFT:
      karagarga = 40 to 69 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 30vs20 peers)
      TranceTraffic = 29 to 52 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs30 peers)
      GFTracker = 100 to 160 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 4vs5 peers)

Important questions and their answers:

Is it RatioMaster-based? Can it be detected by current anti-RM scripts? What about an uTorrent spoof?
    Spoiler click >>>>>>:
    Quote Originally Posted by The248
    Quote Originally Posted by czullo
    Hey thx for mod i have question it is working based on RatioMaster code ?
    I will just copy paste on this one (from the help file):

I've used "RatioMaster" and "NRPG RatioMaster" and got banned from several trackers it's safe to use mRatio?
    RatioMaster is a good program but with several failures on the core and that makes you get banned from several trackers with advanced anti-cheating scripts.
    NRPG RatioMaster was a different GUI but the same core and of course same core means same errors and same bans.
    mRatio is a completely new program made from scratch with a new core making "anti-cheating" scripts that detect ratiomaster useless against it.

is some page detect RatioMaster it will be detecting mRatio ?
    Nope, at least not with the same script, maybe with time they found any bug that missed me but i'm here to correct it.

and it is easy to detect mratio ?
    It will depend on the speeds you use, torrent chosen, etc
    Not counting that, no, its not that easy.

sorry for many question but i don't want to loose high lvl accounts :)
    start by using the program in some trackers easy to re-signup, then when you are familiarized with the program and the way it works start testing it on the big ones.

Is you can answer i will be glad
    Sure.

and one more thing it is possible to add utorrent spoofing ?
    Not for now, its a "different" client and contains a lot of protections invisible to naked eye that have took me hours to break and after so many work i'm not ready to public give it away.
    You have a lot of others emulations that will give the program the possibility of working in all trackers.

Does it randomize speed values? Why is the fake upload speed limited to 1mB/s in the public version? app.config file? Manual updating?
    Spoiler click >>>>>>:
    Thx for answering me so quick, i have one request to your program, it is possible to add fake speed of upload/download after the "," for example 31,01 because now if i want to change i have this message:

And if i set upload speed to 30 it will be always 30kB/s or some changes like 29.45Kb/s to 30.64Kb/s ?
    That is already included internally into the source code.
    If you fake upload at 30 kb/s during 10 seconds, the reported upload will NOT be 300 Kb.

Other thing public upload is limited to 1Mb/s private to 2Mb/s can you higher this limit to at least 4/8 (public/private), because on sites like SCC, TL.ORG and TB if some torrent haves 100/500 seeds/peers speeds are verry high, and you can easy cheat with high speed counting with Mb/s not Kb/s.
    Actually the fact of the torrent have 500 peers or 1000 peers or more does not mean you can fake at that high speeds.
    Thats only a measure to avoid the program from being detected.

Another thing is that program creates app.config in direction wheres is torrent for example i have mRatio in C:mRatio ( with app.config already ) and i downloaded torrent to D: and program creates this file on D: can you change that program only creates files only in his direction, or modify old one ?:
    Thats weird, it should only create 1 file e main folder i will have a look into it.

And if it possible to add button: manual update, to manual update statystics to the tracker, beucase i have found that not allways tracker count when i STOP torrent.
    In time many other thing will be added and this is probably one of them.

Im looking forward to next relases of this tool i hope it will be expanded regulary, i hope in future version to see spoof of ktorrent, Transmission. And maybe someday even uTorrent
    Look at the version (2.0.9), this means this is not the first version at all, i've been updated it regularly.
    Many other emulation will be added, but don't expect utorrent in a near future.

How to get the private version? Stop after X uploaded amount? Elapsed time, "Waiting" status?
    Spoiler click >>>>>>:
    One more question it is possible that regular person like me get private versions, it is based to pay-to-get private version ? Or there is other way to get into "Private" program.
    That its up to the Specialmods staff that allow new people to come into the private group.
    Not only my program is there many other non public releases but if you are looking for utorrent emulation you will not find it there.

And one more thing i would be happy if i see in program option where say Upload to... and then stop, its ufesull when you want to upload something and must go out and cant control you PC.
    As i have said previously new features will come.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm
    Also if u could add (Remaining and Elapsed)time it will be nice add.
    Elapsed is already there in a different name, "Total time" it measures the time pass after you pressed start.

Quote Originally Posted by corecore
    Hi, thanks for this looks like a good program.

Got a question though, When I add a torrent the "state" never change from "waiting", what could be the problem? Is is Vista x64 related bug or b/c I can't open the port (very high end network and don't have access to opening ports).
    Its not been tested into x64 but the problem you report is clearly not receiving response from the tracker.
    A requirement to a fully working program its full access and control over the port used.
    Maybe if you change the port to an open one (use the included port test to see if you program as full control over it) you have to work around that, sorry nothing i can do.

Will it be possible to create manual client emulations (like .client files for the RM) in the future?
    Spoiler click >>>>>>:
    Quote Originally Posted by corecore
    thanks The248, got it working, looked to be a error on the tracker it self. Re-downloaded the file and tried a few other ones and it worked fine.

Thanks for a very nice program. Good to see a replacement to the RM that was out there and not very good. Would there be anyway in the future to make it where we can make are own emulation files for the program to read?
    i really don't like the system of the end user creating its own emulations for 2 reasons:
    first its not safe, there will be ALWAYS a noob guy that will give hundred of peoples "free" bans and thats not a thing i like, people getting banned because of a bad use of this program

second, an emulation is much more complex than people think, everyone can make a bad emulation even firefox can emulate azureus, but doing an emulation close as possible to reality its no that easy
    to make a system similar to RM client file, will require AT LEAST twice more fields to be defined into the client file, why do you think RM is easily detected?

resuming this up, no there will not be a system like RatioMaster
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19) , kingdom (02.04.10) , vDD+wR (25.12.08)

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    did not expect and update with it being the holidays... Will be testing updated version out ASAP
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss205
    Did you forget the password for the archive of the new version?

I pressed the thanks button and it was a no-go.

Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

Thanks for the new version!
    Last edited by Rebound; 25.12.08 at 04:03. Reason: double post ;)
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Now after it's the 2nd version of this tool...I want to ask a question (only pros answer plz),do you believe that this is equal or even better than Shu mod/Faze mod ? as I'm not ready to change them anytime soon,but since it will spare loads of HDD sectors,I do want to hear about it...
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19)

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    Now after it's the 2nd version of this tool...I want to ask a question (only pros answer plz),do you believe that this is equal or even better than Shu mod/Faze mod ? as I'm not ready to change them anytime soon,but since it will spare loads of HDD sectors,I do want to hear about it...
    You can´t compare the mratio with shu/faze, because this are two different things. The Shu/Faze are full clients, with this you can download/upload torrents (you have a direct connection to other peers).

The mratio is only an emulation of an original client. You can´t connect to the peers only to the tracker. For an emulation tool is mratio at the moment the best, because it´s undetetacble (but i think in the future it will be detected...).

The once great problems of the emulation tools is, that they never connect to the peers. And that´s the risk point...

best regards

RB

Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19) , - (23.04.09) , 0ldboy (25.12.08) , Aurion (25.12.08) , x0rax (25.12.08) , anon (25.12.08) , fromas (25.12.08)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    How this mod actually works,do you need to have 100% completed torrent or....
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    You don't need to have the torrent's files at all - it only fakes reports like the RatioMaster. You can choose the done % that'll be shown to the tracker - leave it at 0% unless you want to jump directly as a seeder (100%).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    You can also start at for example at 27% and fake download as well as upload.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (29.01.19)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    And as a matter of fact, that's the only way we can somehow "resume" torrents after closing the public version. Write down the done % shown at the bottom, then use it as the starting % when you readd the torrent(s) after (re)starting mRatio.
    Thanks

24. Who Said Thanks:

- (23.01.09)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
    You can´t compare the mratio with shu/faze, because this are two different things. The Shu/Faze are full clients, with this you can download/upload torrents (you have a direct connection to other peers).

The mratio is only an emulation of an original client. You can´t connect to the peers only to the tracker. For an emulation tool is mratio at the moment the best, because it´s undetetacble (but i think in the future it will be detected...).

The once great problems of the emulation tools is, that they never connect to the peers. And that´s the risk point...

best regards

RB
    That's why I've asked about if it's kinda secure enough to buffer couple of accounts or not...the idea of not having the ability to connect directly to the peers lead to easy to trace prints in user's log file reviewed by Admins...that's why I'm kinda hesitated to use it! but hey,you said undetectable ? How come when it doesn't leaves a single proof that it connected to peers ?

@anon: Well,that's an extra win-win feature for me,the thing is that I'm searching for a tool that really doesn't require burning too many HDD sectors as well getting the job done real easy...
    Thanks

26. Who Said Thanks:

ciccioqwerty (19.01.09)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Well, until now it's undectable.

We can say this as there is no site which has a script which autobans you instantly.
    It even works at ScT and Waffles, which have such a script against the RM.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast