Coded by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Sarutobi

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Changelog / Features:

v1.5
    * Ported all features to mod Mephisto v2.1
    + Credit Hack (Multi or Single) (recommended to use Multi)
    + Extended Modthief
    + Multi server connection & requests
    + Auto & manual RSA key generation
    + Fake eChanblard Community
    + Fake AppleJuice Community
    + Manual Unshare complete file in sharedlist
    + Community nick thief
    + Multi "Kick & add to ipfilter.dat"
    + Disable XS send
    + Option to disable excessive bans done by DLP (recommended to be enabled if using leecher features such as ext.modthief or fake communities)
    * Minor gui bug in phoenix options
    * On share level changes now shared files are reloaded
    - Limit in search results & globlal source limit
    - Old NickThief

To view log entries of leecher features enable verbose

v1.1
    + Merged to Neo Mule 4.55a
    + Update option page for ip2country and ipfilter
    + Startup sound
    + New colors for queue in download list
    * Critical Bug in "Upload only to emule clients" option (UploadTimer exception)
    * Bug when enabling "static tray icon" option
    * Minor bug in ipfilter update
    * Minor changes
    - Limit in source request settings
    - Dependency between upload and download in connection options

v1.0
    + No Upload
    + Upload Protection
    + ShareLevels (dazzle)
    + No Publish file to network
    + QueueLevels *do whatever you want to your queue*
    + PrC Credit System
    + NickThief
    + FakeRank
    + MultiKick
    + MultiBan
    + Start Upload
    + Timer Change Server
    + Shutdown Pc or Emule on all downloads completed
    + Color active downloads
    + Color server list
    + Auto Ip Filter Update
    - Ratio

+: Added Feature
    -: Removed Feature
    *: Fix/Change

Thanks to:

SB-Innovation staff

Password:

sarutobif0rsb1

I'm happy to show you my last creation. You had to wait some time but it was necessary to port all on mephisto and to code some original features coded by myself. Enjoy :)

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    eMule, Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss349
    Quote Originally Posted by rom08 View Post
    Hello just a little link to official mephisto home page for the one needing expainations on the official features(all is explain in the FAQ)
    eMule Mephisto mod :: Home

@Sarutobi
    I think I found a bug(don't know if it is from you or from Stulle) in connection tweaks UPNP the "force periodic updates" isn't working for me.I can enable it but after each restart it is disabled.
    And can you please increase max file buffer size in next version thanks?

Yes it's a problem in stulle code. I fixed for next version. Anyway a simple way to solve this is the following: close eMule, open preferences.ini in config folder, search for "UPnPForceUpdate=0" and change it to "UPnPForceUpdate=1", save and restart eMule. The same is if you want to disable it.

@dmt: server rotation can be disabled or enabled (it's disabled by default). you can find the options under the Phoenix page in eMule Options.

@score: thanks for your reports. that feature is obviously experimental, cause i do not have access to aj source code. Anyway the hash trick using md5 done by aj is known and I cloned it. That's all. Also I do not know if you say the truth and I'm not really interested at it. I put always in the changelog feature in order of importance... credit hack took me many nights of works ... aj hash half hour. Next time I post a mod I'll send you an email with the changelog, don't worry
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anon (24.12.08)

score
    I didn't see how you could have test pre mod with 4 posts
    I need none 100-post for the Mod

Little one tip at Sarutobi:practices,practices,practices... first tests before one makes such assertions

Gruß /¯°`.´°¯\
    Last edited by score; 24.12.08 at 13:23.

P2P Client
    eMule, Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss349
    Quote Originally Posted by score View Post

Little one tip at Sarutobi:practices,practices,practices... first tests before one makes such assertions

Gruß /¯°`.´°¯
    Yes practise is a good thing ... but intelligence is more useful, and about that there is nothing one can do, you know it by own experience
    Anyway, let's talk about important things, I explain how both fake communities work to be undectable.

Pre-Mod sends its hash to other communities on first hello, when you ask for a file. This is cause we do not know who is on the other side, if for example i immediately send community hash/opcodes or so on I'll get banned by DLP users. With result of loosing tons of sources. This means that in that moment you are not faking nothing. Then I recieve answer from client and see what community is. If happens a new hello, it sent fake community ... but usually doesn't happen. So in this case you do not fake ... in this case aJ see you as mephisto mod, as I said it's just to not loose sources using dlp or other antileech. Instead in case the other client sent for first hello, then the fake is immediate and real.
    I hope now score will relax and stop talking without understanding, study a bit of c++ and emule protocol next time, could be useful.
    In my opinion the priority of nowaday leecher mods is to be undetectable
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (24.12.08)

score
    Yes practise is a good thing ... but intelligence is more useful, and about that there is nothing one can do, you know it by own experience
    Anyway, let's talk about important things, I explain how both fake communities work to be undectable.

Pre-Mod sends its hash to other communities on first hello, when you ask for a file. This is cause we do not know who is on the other side, if for example i immediately send community hash/opcodes or so on I'll get banned by DLP users. With result of loosing tons of sources. This means that in that moment you are not faking nothing. Then I recieve answer from client and see what community is. If happens a new hello, it sent fake community ... but usually doesn't happen. So in this case you do not fake ... in this case aJ see you as mephisto mod, as I said it's just to not loose sources using dlp or other antileech. Instead in case the other client sent for first hello, then the fake is immediate and real.
    I hope now score will relax and stop talking without understanding, study a bit of c++ and emule protocol next time, could be useful.
    In my opinion the priority of nowaday leecher mods is to be undetectable

If it as simply as you was that describes Xman of his/its time would have had you geschreddert long ago!!

Gruß /¯°`.´°¯\

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    If it as simply as you was that describes Xman of his/its time would have had you geschreddert long ago!!
    Sorry, but I don't get these. Anyway, sarutobi has said everything that needs to be said about the Applejuice-emulation feature, I think.

If you really don't need 100 posts to be able to use the mod, it should be no problem for you to post a full screenshot of you using it.

@dmt: you can toggle rotation off and stay connected to just 1 server by unticking both checkboxes under "Server" in the Phoenix options.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss102

Gruß /¯°`.´°¯
    thats right there was another mod zz-rs that had log in anonym (Ghost MOD),now the new mod took that option away now mod is detectable.and can be banned
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Actually umeK once said that the anonym-mod option could be detected as a ghost mod, while the random modstring won't trigger this detection and is impossible to ban...
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

d.Bane (24.12.08)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobyc View Post
    Or need to spam alot to get there !
    Please don't.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    No don't worry I won't spam was joking. Don't know why my post is deleted again, can't see it here on page 3.. Thanks for the 'one who deleted' it.
    Credits go to Sarutobi !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Zeus
    i no Credits
    You don't need credits, just 100 posts to see the password. If you can't reach them right now, wait until we decrease the figure.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & emule
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss237
    i'm new to Xtreme and any mod based on it..
    i come to learn the settings.

questions:

1. in Xtreme I: Maella and ZZ ,which one should i choose? what do they mean?

2. multi server connection will be banned from the server??

i found only one server is what you want to connect,the other two is auto, can them be customed ? according to your choice?

3.Phoenix:

(1) queuelist: four choices,any explanation or advice??

(2) i dont know what is Credit Hack..you can use someone else's credit??

4. Mephisto: what does "put small files"mean? is it key to download effiency? what's the number recommmended?

5. is "quick start"necessary?

PS:

xtreme 7.1 has released just after Pre-mod 1.5 released.
    what a joke. XT7.1 added many new features and fixed much,especially the feature"fast end game"
    Last edited by xixifrank; 25.12.08 at 16:09.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by xixifrank View Post
    1. in Xtreme I: Maella and ZZ ,which one should i choose? what do they mean?
    Maella:
    [patch] -Enhanced Chunk Selection- (based on jicxicmic)

This is a new algorithm for the selection of the chunks to download. This selection process is one of the CRITICAL parts of the eDonkey network. The algorithm must insure the best spreading of files. To avoid a premature stop, all blocks requested from the same source are located within the same chunk.

The selection is based on 4 criteria:
    1. Frequency of the chunk (availability), very rare chunks must be downloaded as quickly as possible to become a new available source.
    2. Parts used for preview (first + last chunk), preview or check a file (e.g. movie, mp3)
    3. Request state (downloading in process), try to ask each source for another chunk. Spread the requests between all sources.
    4. Completion (shortest-to-complete), partially retrieved chunks should be completed before starting to download a other one.

The rarity of the chunks defines three groups:

For very rare (3 or <10%) chunks (release mode), the selection is done in the order:
    - less downloaded chunk (availability)
    - shortest-to-complete chunk
    - random chunk

For rare (<50%) chunks (spread mode)
    - downloading in progress
    - less downloaded chunk (availability)
    - first/last then chunk (if selected in preferences)
    - random chunk

For common chunks (share mode)
    - downloading in progress
    - first/last chunk (if selected in preferences)
    - random chunk
    ZZ:
    ZZ Chunk chooser: Download complete chunks faster!

This chunk selection algorithm naturally tries to pick the most rare chunk for download from a client. However, if there's no rare chunk to pick it will download on the chunk that is closest to completion, even if some other client is already sending some other part of this chunk. This will make ZZUL download different parts of the same chunk from several sources at the same time, and the time from the chunk is started until it's complete will be minimized. Official client will go out of its way to download from different chunks when there are several clients sending the file at one.

You will notice that due to this ZZUL will mostly have only one chunk started+incomplete for each file while the official client often have several incomplete chunks at once.

A complete chunk can be shared. A started+incomplete chunk can not.
    If you can't decide which one is better I strongly recommend you leave it as is.

2. multi server connection will be banned from the server??

i found only one server is what you want to connect,the other two is auto, can them be customed ? according to your choice?
    It won't.

If you highlight more than one server using Ctrl+Click, then right-click one of them and choose "Connect to". PrE will try to connect to the ones you highlighted.

3.Phoenix:

(1) queuelist: four choices,any explanation or advice??
    • Normal queue: everything works as in the official eMule.
    • Queue for complete files: people asking you for files you have 100% completed will go to your queue. Those asking you for partial downloads won't.
    • Queue for partial files: people asking you for partial downloads will go to your queue. Those asking you for 100% completed downloads won't. (the opposite of the 2nd option)
    • No queue: no queue at all. If someone can't get upload from you the moment they request you a file (if no-upload is disabled), they won't go to your queue at all.
    • Queue only for friends: only lets people in your "friend list" enter your queue.

(2) i dont know what is Credit Hack..you can use someone else's credit??
    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi View Post
    Credit hack: the multi version, works tracking a good, choosen using some parameters, user for that file and cloning its hash and RSA key. I recommend to use multi version ...

4. Mephisto: what does "put small files"mean? is it key to download effiency? what's the number recommmended?
    Push small files
    • This feature allows you to push clients requesting a file smaller than a certain size in the UploadQueue.
    • The max. size for pushed files and the factor clients get pushed with may be configured by the user.
    • If a client gets pushed by Release Bonus for a small file, the small file push will not be applied.

5. is "quick start"necessary?
    It can help you boost your initial connections when you first start eMule, or your IP changes (settable).

PS:

xtreme 7.1 has released just after Pre-mod 1.5 released.
    what a joke. XT7.1 added many new features and fixed much,especially the feature"fast end game"
    Yes, that's true. The new Xtreme has faster end game:

- add: faster end game: drop stalled downloads (netfinity)
    Anyway, even if this new Xtreme build had been released before PrE 1.5, sarutobi would have needed to wait until it's merged to Mephisto to have it in his mod.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

d.Bane (25.12.08)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss69
    then if this mod is base on mephisto there are of the limitation i think ; i cannot exploit verycd Comm and others because Mephisto ban all LOL need change globalsourcelimit , max connections also dynamic block because i have always mp3 stopped to 99,7 there is still much work to do
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by surgat View Post
    i cannot exploit verycd Comm and others because Mephisto ban all LOL
    It has an extended modthief and an option to stop DLP aggressions.

need change globalsourcelimit , max connections
    If you mean the global hard limit, both are changeable.

also dynamic block because i have always mp3 stopped to 99,7 there is still much work to do
    Dynamic block requesting a.k.a. faster end game? That's on the new Xtreme 7.1, and when it's merged to the latest Mephisto sarutobi can simply add this code to his mod.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss69
    well i test it now 1.5 so i report bug here , but i now wish 1.6 with Dynamic block requesting and others change from Xtreme 7.1 lol
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast