P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346

Smile

tell us one thing that u personally feel makes sbi forums apart from others
    and yes specify what makes u kinda feel being active in SBi is realy important and fun and also tell us about u r good and weird experiences being in this site

Well i started the thread so let me be first
    truth is there is no as such compulsion in SB-I regarding post u can view whtevr u like post whereevr u want
    i mean things like technical discussions then discussions about invites all this things in many sites are allowed on forum counts which is not so here the good part of tht i am not forced to put silly posts like hi, lol,yippie and all those bt am allowed to post only when i like in short:FREEDOM
    unusual experience experience was i least expected ppl to be friendly here coz all ppl here were majorly members from high level trackers bt i was wrong on tht count
    well funny one just new so havent been long while to gain tht experience
    bt to be fair and honest freedom and user friendly and cooperativeness is the most imporatnt thing thtat from my point keeps SB-I different from various mod and invite sharing sites
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

jolas
    the topic, is important to me, cheating unfortanly is a necessity, and ppl are friendly, its seams know a days theres only kids running foruns (trackers) and i was getting tired, of the bail jait thread, and the emo thread, and what are your specs tthread.

ppl really help us, here, and they never ask us anything in return.

cool.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by austin414 View Post
    truth is there is no as such compulsion in SB-I regarding post u can view whtevr u like post whereevr u want
    That's true. There are forums where your thread will get locked by a moderator if you don't change the thread's title to something that summarizes your whole post in less than 24 hours...

What I like about this community is that you're really encouraged to stay active after you've made a few posts (as a matter of fact, this is what happened to me ), because everyone here welcomes new members you with open arms, is friendly and tolerant with them, and has no problem answering their questions - at the same time spammers and lamers have no chance of survival.

Also, because trackers, cheating and trading aren't everything in life, our Off Topic and Fun sections are also very big and continuously grow with jokes, funny pics or simply interesting stuff you may not have known so far, by members to make other members laugh ; our News sections, fed with general/software/hardware/filesharing news for people to discuss or simply opinate about, and the Software subforum(s) full with really handy, light stuff that can make your everyday PC usage easier - I personally have always tried to post some really good progs I'd have loved to have when I was just starting to use the computer, like IrfanView or ffdshow.

Furthermore, you're always respected, even if others don't agree with you - you're never going to be insulted by someone else who doesn't think like that, and if you do, be sure it won't take long until you see "Infractions: 1/0 (4)" under that user's postcount because of having broken rule 8.

Good experiences on this site? I think all of them. Weird experiences? I don't know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Don't know what to say, everybody allready said it.
    I love the folks here, helping and stuff, nobody's making any scene etc. I just wish more forums were like this. I really enjoy being here.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & emule
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss237
    i didnt know SBI at first,someone told me seba....
    then i downloaded mods there and find a icon called SBI....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Shu mod , eMule SBI-leecher
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Me too Ifind you via seba's site.But SBI have top coders and moderators.I came here for leecher mod.Many thanks to moderator for their patience .They never get mad even if someone ask the same question for the 100 time(I can't see the thanks button).
    Moderators have great knowledge.I only dislike the protection of archive because I'm running Kaspersky and It's always a little hard to unpack mod with this one.But this is the only thing
    Anyway thanks at all for your hard work
    Thanks

VIP
    P2P Client
    legal, illegal, scheißegal
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss10437
    I like the support and the Mods, and I think we have a familiäre Atmosphere in our Diskussionn all Threats

and I learned a lot of IT/PC from the best members in our Board

I meet a lot of friends in our Board and I like the hard work from our Coder

In my opinion is this the best Forum/board was I gotten to know

best regards

Last edited by Snitlev; 23.12.08 at 11:11.

Wer versucht zu rennen, bevor er laufen kann, kommt meistens zu Fall

stop animal experiments, take child molesters - they like pain!

Besser man bereut was man getan hat, anstatt zu bereuen das man es unterlassen hat
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Aurion (26.12.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    lol it's been quite long since I saw bunch of addicts to Sb-I...Well,the one over there,called anon is a real addict freak,we had some good old times together in here...it was kinda a race of who to keep his balls shiner without getting the flag to turn red,and this is what makes Sb-I better than other communities...it's all about addicting the place then getting rushed to stay 24/7 ON!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    Well,the one over there,called anon is a real addict freak,we had some good old times together in here...it was kinda a race of who to keep his balls shiner without getting the flag to turn red
    Thanks! This really made me laugh.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Well, most of all I like our real nice community we have here.

I know some of our members here very well, and the users here are also very nice when it comes to help each other.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    I haven`t real been here long enough or read enough to say what i really like about the site

Im sure after a while i will be able to tell you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    shitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss220
    I feel at home with my old friends, even i can't speak their language, we speak each other differently. I know them they know me well and this feeling makes me comfortable in here.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

fromas (06.01.09) , Manas (03.01.09)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    @Pickle: I guess you miss your old buddy...hah!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread