Thread: Cheating on iptorrents?

P2P Client
    SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss267
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

The new RatioMaster fixes the ort issue. There's no need for tracker-specific client files anymore

Wow, this will help people who are new to faking quite a bit!!!

A lot easier to just use one client universal than remember which one to which site...

Cheers!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Exactly. Glad Mr. RatioMaster fixed that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    you guys thinks its best to only use one torrent at a time in Rm or i can safely go for 2-3.

Im curently uploading 1 at 80-120 kbs

EDIT:nvm just got banned xD, guess ill try mRatio if that doesnt work ill have to use vuze(hate that client...)
    Last edited by Bocasz; 17.04.09 at 00:21.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    i used mratio and it works flawlessly
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Quote Originally Posted by mancougar View Post
    i used mratio and it works flawlessly
    May i ask what setting do you use? on how many lecher do you upload and if you upload files that you havent downloaded?

I already got banned for rushing in with RM dont want it to happen again
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss267
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocasz View Post
    May i ask what setting do you use? on how many lecher do you upload and if you upload files that you havent downloaded?

I already got banned for rushing in with RM dont want it to happen again
    Here is my test speeds:

MRatio=600kB/s upload 800kB/s down (All as total so each torrent is about 200kB/s up and 500kB/s) All on well leeched torrents and I normally keep 2-3 torrents active...to get points also.

That is total speeds for all IPT torrents. If you want its a break down of 100-200kbs/ per torrent to total 2-3 torrents.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

kelly (05.05.09)

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    the new ratiomaster which speeds people have tested and which client has been effective there
    plz lemme know
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Well... What IPTorrents staff told me is, they don't care if i upload at 100mb/s or 120mb/s or 1tb/s or 1-2kb/s or even 1kb/s.

They are not checking your upload speed at all, their anti cheater is checking the software you are using.

Bittorrent have a normal protocol, their anti cheater is checking, if your software have normal Bittorrent protocol or not.

If not, you will be in their anti cheater list and one of their staff will suspend your account after 24-48 hours. their anti cheater is not suspending accounts instantly, their staff is disabling who ever is added to their anti cheating system LoL

Cheating software developers should code something similar to Bittorrent protocol to avoid bans from IPTorrents.

IPTorrents have lots of members with dedicated servers connected to 100Mbit / 1000Mbit, they are not watching your upload speed at all as they told me. so don't think 5-10kb/s upload speed will save you.

I was uploading only 120-200Kb/s with latest Ratio master 0.9.10 and my account F**ked up :(
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Vuze-Sbi (07.06.10) , kelly (19.04.09) , anon (17.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by rajdeep View Post
    They are not checking your upload speed at all, their anti cheater is checking the software you are using.

Bittorrent have a normal protocol, their anti cheater is checking, if your software have normal Bittorrent protocol or not.
    You mean their scripts are doing something like sending a BitTorrent handshake to your port and see how your "client" reacts?

Since ratio tools don't have any code to connect to peers, that kind of makes sense, and could be backed up by the fact that the Fakeup-8x uTorrent mod works fine for DarkSaibot.

But what about unconnectable users? The tracker can't contact them, so there's no way for their scripts to really tell if they're cheaters or not if they work as I mentioned... and a RatioMaster whose "enable TCP listener" checkbox is unticked should show up the same as a NATed client...

I think the only way tool developers could fix this is closely analyzing how IPT detects them and add some code for handshaking or whatever the tracker uses - but that would sort of break the concept of a "ratio tool".

And if they don't really check your upload speed but that, the Azureus Hack should work perfectly with any rates.

I was uploading only 120-200Kb/s with latest Ratio master 0.9.10 and my account F**ked up :(
    I think you either mean Ratio Master 1.8.2 or Ratio Faker 0.9.10.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    oh Sorry, I was using: Ratio Faker 0.9.10.
    Ratio Master is a useless cheating tool, even using it at a low tracker like RevTT, they will catch you
    Ratio Faker 0.9.10 is great for RevTT and TL, i've used and working perfectly :)

Yes, IPTorrents is not checking upload speed at all, they mentioned, you can upload from 100Mbit or 1000Mbit dedicated servers, they don't care what your upload speed is, they know who is cheating and who have real upload speed.

They are checking your Torrent Client protocol, they are normal bittorrent protocol or someone edited bittorrent protocol and multiplied upload amount to 2x or 4x, they can catch it easily.

I never ever Recommend anyone to use Seba14 at all because IPT is catching Seba14 in 1 second

and Ratio faker will get you banned after 24-48 hours

If you are cheating at IPT, think 2-3 times.

P.S: RevTT doesn't have anti cheater at all and same SCC and TL. they are looking at your total upload speed. so upload at those trackers at 200-300kb/s maximum else they will ask for speed test and your IP should match the speed test also else they will suspend your account.
    Last edited by rajdeep; 17.04.09 at 23:42.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

kelly (19.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by rajdeep View Post
    They are checking your Torrent Client protocol, they are normal bittorrent protocol or someone edited bittorrent protocol and multiplied upload amount to 2x or 4x, they can catch it easily.
    The multiplied upload isn't sent in the "BitTorrent protocol" but the tracker announce.

I never ever Recommend anyone to use Seba14 at all because IPT is catching Seba14 in 1 second
    seba isn't a mod/tool but the damn asshole that steals our mods.

P.S: RevTT doesn't have anti cheater at all and same SCC and TL.
    Indeed not - flashing works wonders there
    Thanks

Just disabled from iptorrent,By keyboard button - 9 stuck for 4-5 seconds when i was changing fake speeds..so i faked at 9999999999999999......... kB/s
    Uploaded in PBytes and they disabled my account..
    Got an invite again
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2059
    @supercheater: LMAO man, I can't believe that actually happened to you.

@rajdeep: sorry for being picky, but how could you know such things about IPT scripts and stuff? Usually staff is so shady about their codes.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    @supercheater: LMAO man, I can't believe that actually happened to you.

@rajdeep: sorry for being picky, but how could you know such things about IPT scripts and stuff? Usually staff is so shady about their codes.
    well... IPT staff is not shady then

They mention about their anti cheater in their forums and warning everyone.

Anyone banned due to cheating will not get second chance !
    and they mention that IPT anti cheater is not checking upload speed at all, no mater upload at 1kb or 2kb or what so ever, they will catch you if you upload even 1kb cheat upload credit.

any way, i have uploaded 900GB at RevTT, for now i am cheating and downloading from that dumb site
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    hey rajdeep just a thing i cheat daily at IPT trust me u said ratiomaster is useless tool believe it or not its one of the reliable tools i am using at IPT
    IPT the best thing is cheat smartly never go for torrents with less than 15 leechers and preferrably go for torrents with has huge data
    IPT though good at detecting cheaters still cant say its one of the site with very good cheating scripts
    and yes about ratio faker use ratio faker in IPT only on popular torrents if u gonna use them on unpopular torrents then use upload multiplier option not the download multiplier option
    Last edited by Tinkle; 18.04.09 at 11:42.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

kelly (19.04.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast