Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on iptorrents?

P2P Client
    SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss267
    I have been successful with all the ones you listed except SEBA14...sorry to hear your having so many problems. Are you using them on well seeded torrents? And I try to never fake seed over night.

How long have you been on the site before uploading so much data? Just curious if they watch new members more than older accounts.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2059
    Just to report, I've been cheating there with RM using ipt client no problems. I always pick well seeded and leeched torrents and use 60 - 80 Kb/s max, almost PU :).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by rajdeep View Post
    Used Ratio Fake
    Used ratiomaster
    Used Seba14
    and one more thing :(
    seba doesn't offer anything you can't find here; and he both changes our mods so that SB-Innovation's and the developers' name doesn't show up, and profits from every download.

I will get another account and use their bonus points system and keep a good ratio, better be safe then sorry but still i will keep searching for a good cheating software
    The Azureus Hack is by far the best mod available. Undetectable when used correctly.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    I am very sure i am banned because of Ratio Faker.

I used latest Ratio faker 0.9.10
    was uploading only 150-200kb/s for each 1MB download.

I was 69 week member of IPT, i cheated on TL/RevTT/SCC without any problems but got banned from IPTorrents :(

I sent their staff 2 emails till now, no reply :(

Hope they reinstate my account and i will never cheat there anymore, i was using IPT everyday :(
    Thanks

Well you should have looked for more user opinions about cheating on IPT before jumping on cheating.If a tool works on some sites this doesn't mean it works on all.Be more careful
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    @rajdeep: SBfreak is right. You can't just jump to cheat on a new tracker and hope the settings that worked for totally different ones also will here. Furthermore, Ratio Faker's download multiplier option is risky to use, since it'll fake as long as you download, even if there are few or no leechers.

To be honest I don't think it'll happen, but hope you can get your account back.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (15.04.09)

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    the download multiplier is only to be used on torrents with high leechers say 100 or so
    if u use it on low leecher torrents then u never know when leechers turn into seeders and next thing u know is ban
    boom
    Thanks

used download reduction at iptorrents,it seems to work fine
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkle View Post
    the download multiplier is only to be used on torrents with high leechers say 100 or so
    if u use it on low leecher torrents then u never know when leechers turn into seeders and next thing u know is ban
    boom
    that's right,and that's why it's better not to use this option at all,just try to act as a normal user so that your records come clean & no other users report you.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    that's right,and that's why it's better not to use this option at all,just try to act as a normal user so that your records come clean & no other users report you.
    that is a good advice aurion but also i think download multiplier is a good trick to use when leechers are very high lets face it if there are 100 leechers on a 700mb torrent and u download the file in 3 hours or so there is no way in those three hours all 100 leechers will turn to seeders there by u have the advantage of download multiplier not being suspcious

though what u said is absolutely is true play it smartly is a much better option thank faking it with high ratios but yes upload multiplier much better option to use than download multiplier still i use both on iptorrents
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss86
    guys why dont you use mratio on ipt...to me mR is safier than RM on ipt...i've used mr there with 100-150 kb up...... and now i have 250~300gb buffer uplaod
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Dynamic (16.04.09)

P2P Client
    SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss267
    Quote Originally Posted by assault View Post
    guys why dont you use mratio on ipt...to me mR is safier than RM on ipt...i've used mr there with 100-150 kb up...... and now i have 250~300gb buffer uplaod
    I agree with you but be careful to remember which client you are spoofing and continue to use it. Do not switch clients too often is just my personal advice.

I like to not be seen changing clients too often...Azureus is not recommended and there is no UT so you can use Deluge (spelling) or BT. I have spoofed both and have had great results.

Cheers!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    ill use RM on IPT

ive been checking out the prog and it seems i can make torrents seem like 100% downloaded(which is great when using on heavy seeded torrent that i dont want to download) but i was wondering if it is safe.

And that download speed, is there any situation that ill have to have it set to higher then 0 or i can just leave it at 0 every time i fake upload?

Great work SB-I on the utorrent emulation for IPT
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    Download multiplier in the sense - "Report my upload as x.x -x.2x times my Download " ???
    Sorry , i am a noob :(
    Last edited by kelly; 16.04.09 at 22:25.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocasz View Post
    ive been checking out the prog and it seems i can make torrents seem like 100% downloaded(which is great when using on heavy seeded torrent that i dont want to download) but i was wondering if it is safe.
    Remember the fake preseeding tips:
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    It's relatively safe if you:
    • have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
    • let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
    • use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
    • and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful.
    And that download speed, is there any situation that ill have to have it set to higher then 0 or i can just leave it at 0 every time i fake upload?
    That's to fake download. If you set your finished % to less than 100 and set a download speed, the RM will act as a client that's downloading until it hits 100%. It will then only fake upload.

Great work SB-I on the utorrent emulation for IPT
    The new RatioMaster fixes the ort issue. There's no need for tracker-specific client files anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Download multiplier in the sense - "Report my upload as x.x -x.2x times my Download " ???
    Yes.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Dynamic (16.04.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast