Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by silencer1980 View Post
    i don't know how to debug the mratio.
    If you right-click a torrent or go to mRatio's preferences dialog you'll find the error log tab... whenever you have this problem, copy the first line of the latest error messages (we don't need the huge, encoded part that follows as we can't decode it) and post it here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

what's the safest speed for ipt now? i was thinking of using biglybt's swarm speed and amplification cheat with ipt.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    Roughly the same as before. swarm speed usage with limitation is good though.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

coolio256 (04.12.20) , arifndirgantara (15.09.20) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (10.09.20)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Build a buffer, then download everything using "no report, 0% done". Easier, faster and no worries about hit & runs Note that this is inadvisable for small swarms, but on those you can simply not do any cheating and use up your buffer, which is why you want to have it in first place.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (29.09.20)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Build a buffer, then download everything using "no report, 0% done". Easier, faster and no worries about hit & runs
    i had questions regarding this,
    lets say i download a new remux released 10 mins ago and it has 100 or more swarm then i cheat till 1-1.5 ratio that way i can build safer buffer no?since most of the times those torrents aren't checked nor counted

like zero report can be suspicious since 0 means "i just started by mistake and stopped it" and or to keep it normal download some other torrents too sometimes but which is more plausible..?

tell me which is the better choice :] i still have some testing to do with biglybt it was giving me some leaks for client while i was testing
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    lets say i download a new remux released 10 mins ago and it has 100 or more swarm then i cheat till 1-1.5 ratio that way i can build safer buffer no?
    Sounds like a good torrent

like zero report can be suspicious since 0 means "i just started by mistake and stopped it"
    No, that's ghostleeching in "send start then stop" mode. This one is more like...
    0. I'm starting this torrent which is 0% done!
    1. I'm still running this torrent, 0% done with 0 upload and 0 download so far.
    2. I'm still running this torrent, 0% done with 0 upload and 0 download so far.
    3. I'm still running this torrent, 0% done with 0 upload and 0 download so far.
    x. (and so on)

However, they don't appear to have scripts to automatically detect this behavior, and in big swarms, everyone else's activity will allow you to easily blend in. This is not so in small ones, where it'll be easy to find out what you're up to if others claim to have uploaded data while you report nothing, hence my suggestion.

or to keep it normal download some other torrents too sometimes but which is more plausible..?

tell me which is the better choice :]
    I did in my previous post
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (26.09.20)

No, that's ghostleeching in "send start then stop" mode. This one is more like...
    0. I'm starting this torrent which is 0% done!
    1. I'm still running this torrent, 0% done with 0 upload and 0 download so far.
    x. (and so on)

However, they don't appear to have scripts to automatically detect this behavior, and in big swarms, everyone else's activity will allow you to easily blend in. This is not so in small ones, where it'll be easy to find out what you're up to if others claim to have uploaded data while you report nothing, hence my suggestion.
    So i got some buffer with the remux method i mentioned but i want to try yours now but i had to the stupid question bugging me that "no report, 0% done" using the swarm speed to gain upload like lets say i gain around 50gb or whatever amount of upload on a new hot torrent with this method but have 0DL and 50GB UL or whatever amount wont that be a instant problem if a staff decides to check my account out of the swarm ... & since they dont show snatches list and only staff can see them that makes it abit trouble no? that i have uploaded X amount with 0 raw dl? sorry if i am still being plain stupid if this wont put me in jeopardy then im surely gonna benefit this

I did in my previous post
    thanks as usual.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    "no report, 0% done" using the swarm speed to gain upload like lets say i gain around 50gb or whatever amount of upload on a new hot torrent with this method but have 0DL and 50GB UL or whatever amount
    I'm not sure you understood how this option works. It doesn't report download or upload, hence my advice on post #1745
    Thanks

I'm not sure you understood how this option works. It doesn't report download or upload, hence my advice on post #1745
    Fuck i understood it that it will be Giving 0DL report and give the upload
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    15 torrents small upload speed <500kB/s, it adds up to nice upload + bonus points
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    I flash the shit out of it (about 300GB) a week ago and my account still active. Was using mRatio on any torrent that has a large swarm with 4mb/s-6mb/s each.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cirulilu View Post
    15 torrents small upload speed <500kB/s, it adds up to nice upload + bonus points
    most general trackers aim on long term seeders is pretty low and their bonus point system shows their attempt at making it better too. makes it visible why there isn't too many seeders on old/obscure stuff.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

cirulilu (04.12.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    most general trackers aim on long term seeders is pretty low and their bonus point system shows their attempt at making it better too. makes it visible why there isn't too many seeders on old/obscure stuff.
    Some trackers offer good amount of points for seeding older torrents. And bonus point system is great, on some trackers you don't have to rival with seedboxes to build upload, just continuing seeding torrents and gathering points is enough to maintain ratio.

On point: mRatio with low upload speed works on iptorrents without problems.High speeds, even less than 10MB/s trigger the mods attention and ask for connection speed proofs.
    Last edited by cirulilu; 04.12.20 at 19:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpThisLamar View Post
    I flash the shit out of it (about 300GB) a week ago and my account still active. Was using mRatio on any torrent that has a large swarm with 4mb/s-6mb/s each.
    Unless you were running at least 200 of them simultaneously, that's not flashing, just using high speeds. Good to know it worked though, you must have picked good torrents and maybe had a little luck.

their bonus point system shows their attempt at making it better
    The bonus system on IPT has been reworked several times over the last few years, but one thing remains constant: it's only good for zapping hit & runs, as all the other items you can "buy" through it suck. 120 GB of upload for 10,000 points

Back on 2010 there was no hit & run tracking, but bonus point yield rates were much lower, depended on upload speeds, the system was bugged on top of that, and once you finally collected enough points, you could only trade them for small amounts of upload credit which were easier and faster to obtain through regular means. I ended up never using mine for anything, and this experience led me to post http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=20123, based on a true story
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

PimpThisLamar (07.12.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 LastLast