>>>>>> The248 <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Supplier:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>> Alexallandir <<<<<

Changelog / Features:

We have the permission of the coder to distribute this mod.

# Multiple torrent support.
    # Tray icon support.
    # SSL support.
    # Low memory consumption.
    # Several bittorrent client emulations.
    # Detailed torrent list.
    # Detailed per torrent info.
    # Keep torrents list saved. (Private version only)
    # Port connectivity test.
    # Start/Stop all torrents easily.
    # Several ways to add torrents. (including drag and drop)

Tested on several tracker with success, including:
    TL, SCC, FTN, What.cd, PTN, BCG, TVT, Hdbits, Waffles, iplay, TheBox, Scenehd, RevTT, Thevault, Supertorrents, Nordic-T, C-Zone and many many more

Requirements:

Windows XP or higher.
    .Net Framework 2 installed to work properly.
    It also requires 3 dll files already included with the release:
    XPTable.dll
    VDialog.dll
    EmuDb.dll

Full permissions on the main folder (the one that contains mRatio.exe).
    Full permissions to access internet and to receive connections on the chosen port.

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password<<<<<<
    Last edited by anon; 19.12.08 at 19:59. Reason: added link to SM.eu
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Novgar (20.09.10) , - (16.01.09) , lost3000 (05.01.09) , surgat (25.12.08) , manilabe (24.12.08) , KalPenn (23.12.08) , - (23.12.08) , mnbvcxz (22.12.08) , klaus187 (22.12.08) , - (21.12.08) , - (21.12.08) , - (21.12.08) , Pickle (20.12.08) , - (20.12.08) , - (20.12.08) , assault (20.12.08) , advertie (20.12.08) , Rikimaru (20.12.08) , - (19.12.08) , Wendriner (19.12.08) , dHV4 (19.12.08) , shahjinn (19.12.08) , royalsetters (19.12.08) , Master Razor (19.12.08) , soul (18.12.08) , - (18.12.08) , Nobody (18.12.08) , RUBBER (18.12.08) , 1SmashAdams (17.12.08) , 0ldboy (17.12.08) , cheater66 (17.12.08) , - (17.12.08) , Aurion (17.12.08) , - (17.12.08) , - (17.12.08) , vDD+wR (17.12.08) , 20ilc05 (17.12.08) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (17.12.08) , vannelli87 (17.12.08) , - (16.12.08) , DCore (16.12.08) , CoreCore (16.12.08) , zatoicchi (16.12.08) , mmmmm (16.12.08) , Se7Ven (15.12.08) , fromas (15.12.08) , Butcho (15.12.08) , Codeman (15.12.08) , anon (15.12.08) , czullo (15.12.08) , shoulder (14.12.08)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    @jolas: Well, remember this tool is still under development, and hasn't undergone as much testing as the Azureus Hack to be deemed the ultimate cheating tool. You also don't have as much cheating options - just fake upload and download, scrape, emulate clients and a bit more, and of course can't actually download torrents as with Vuze - only fake tracker reports.

@cheatuga, CoreCore & czullo: thanks for risking all those high-level accounts to test this tool!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

revtorrent ok
    What.cd oK
    bit-hdtv ok
    funfile ok
    hdbits.ro ok
    nordic ok
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (17.12.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,it sounds promising but fishy to let me try it out first!
    Thanks

jolas
    hdbits.org ok
    tl ok
    revtt ok
    ptn ok
    elektronik ok

adding
    sct
    its
    the bunny
    Last edited by jolas; 17.12.08 at 20:10.

8. Who Said Thanks:

0ldboy (18.12.08) , anon (17.12.08)

if waffles, what famous scripts cant detect it then none site will catch it :) Just remember to not seed 1Mb/s file with one peer
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Thanks vannelli87 and jolas, too!

@Everyone: the mod's original thread at SpecialMods.eu is located here. I will quote a few posts from that thread which contain important questions and their answers:

Is it RatioMaster-based? Can it be detected by current anti-RM scripts? What about an uTorrent spoof?
    Spoiler click ->:
    Quote Originally Posted by The248
    Quote Originally Posted by czullo
    Hey thx for mod i have question it is working based on RatioMaster code ?
    I will just copy paste on this one (from the help file):

I've used "RatioMaster" and "NRPG RatioMaster" and got banned from several trackers it's safe to use mRatio?
    RatioMaster is a good program but with several failures on the core and that makes you get banned from several trackers with advanced anti-cheating scripts.
    NRPG RatioMaster was a different GUI but the same core and of course same core means same errors and same bans.
    mRatio is a completely new program made from scratch with a new core making "anti-cheating" scripts that detect ratiomaster useless against it.

is some page detect RatioMaster it will be detecting mRatio ?
    Nope, at least not with the same script, maybe with time they found any bug that missed me but i'm here to correct it.

and it is easy to detect mratio ?
    It will depend on the speeds you use, torrent chosen, etc
    Not counting that, no, its not that easy.

sorry for many question but i don't want to loose high lvl accounts :)
    start by using the program in some trackers easy to re-signup, then when you are familiarized with the program and the way it works start testing it on the big ones.

Is you can answer i will be glad
    Sure.

and one more thing it is possible to add utorrent spoofing ?
    Not for now, its a "different" client and contains a lot of protections invisible to naked eye that have took me hours to break and after so many work i'm not ready to public give it away.
    You have a lot of others emulations that will give the program the possibility of working in all trackers.

Does it randomize speed values? Why is the fake upload speed limited to 1mB/s in the public version? app.config file? Manual updating?
    Spoiler click ->:
    Thx for answering me so quick, i have one request to your program, it is possible to add fake speed of upload/download after the "," for example 31,01 because now if i want to change i have this message:

And if i set upload speed to 30 it will be always 30kB/s or some changes like 29.45Kb/s to 30.64Kb/s ?
    That is already included internally into the source code.
    If you fake upload at 30 kb/s during 10 seconds, the reported upload will NOT be 300 Kb.

Other thing public upload is limited to 1Mb/s private to 2Mb/s can you higher this limit to at least 4/8 (public/private), because on sites like SCC, TL.ORG and TB if some torrent haves 100/500 seeds/peers speeds are verry high, and you can easy cheat with high speed counting with Mb/s not Kb/s.
    Actually the fact of the torrent have 500 peers or 1000 peers or more does not mean you can fake at that high speeds.
    Thats only a measure to avoid the program from being detected.

Another thing is that program creates app.config in direction wheres is torrent for example i have mRatio in C:mRatio ( with app.config already ) and i downloaded torrent to D: and program creates this file on D: can you change that program only creates files only in his direction, or modify old one ?:
    Thats weird, it should only create 1 file e main folder i will have a look into it.

And if it possible to add button: manual update, to manual update statystics to the tracker, beucase i have found that not allways tracker count when i STOP torrent.
    In time many other thing will be added and this is probably one of them.

Im looking forward to next relases of this tool i hope it will be expanded regulary, i hope in future version to see spoof of ktorrent, Transmission. And maybe someday even uTorrent
    Look at the version (2.0.9), this means this is not the first version at all, i've been updated it regularly.
    Many other emulation will be added, but don't expect utorrent in a near future.

How to get the private version? Stop after X uploaded amount? Elapsed time, "Waiting" status?
    Spoiler click ->:
    One more question it is possible that regular person like me get private versions, it is based to pay-to-get private version ? Or there is other way to get into "Private" program.
    That its up to the Specialmods staff that allow new people to come into the private group.
    Not only my program is there many other non public releases but if you are looking for utorrent emulation you will not find it there.

And one more thing i would be happy if i see in program option where say Upload to... and then stop, its ufesull when you want to upload something and must go out and cant control you PC.
    As i have said previously new features will come.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm
    Also if u could add (Remaining and Elapsed)time it will be nice add.
    Elapsed is already there in a different name, "Total time" it measures the time pass after you pressed start.

Quote Originally Posted by corecore
    Hi, thanks for this looks like a good program.

Got a question though, When I add a torrent the "state" never change from "waiting", what could be the problem? Is is Vista x64 related bug or b/c I can't open the port (very high end network and don't have access to opening ports).
    Its not been tested into x64 but the problem you report is clearly not receiving response from the tracker.
    A requirement to a fully working program its full access and control over the port used.
    Maybe if you change the port to an open one (use the included port test to see if you program as full control over it) you have to work around that, sorry nothing i can do.

Will it be possible to create manual client emulations (like .client files for the RM) in the future?
    Spoiler click ->:
    Quote Originally Posted by corecore
    thanks The248, got it working, looked to be a error on the tracker it self. Re-downloaded the file and tried a few other ones and it worked fine.

Thanks for a very nice program. Good to see a replacement to the RM that was out there and not very good. Would there be anyway in the future to make it where we can make are own emulation files for the program to read?
    i really don't like the system of the end user creating its own emulations for 2 reasons:
    first its not safe, there will be ALWAYS a noob guy that will give hundred of peoples "free" bans and thats not a thing i like, people getting banned because of a bad use of this program

second, an emulation is much more complex than people think, everyone can make a bad emulation even firefox can emulate azureus, but doing an emulation close as possible to reality its no that easy
    to make a system similar to RM client file, will require AT LEAST twice more fields to be defined into the client file, why do you think RM is easily detected?

resuming this up, no there will not be a system like RatioMaster

@The248: if you're reading this and want me to delete this post, tell me.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

vDD+wR (22.12.08) , 0ldboy (18.12.08)

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    Tested on a few more trackers this time & a bit higher lvl ones.

bit-hdtv, funfile, hdbits. All looked to be ok

Was going to check a few other sites but lost my accounts to inactive lol

PS. Have not tested Torrent Damage since their site is offline till the v2 of the site it setup.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

anon (17.12.08)

ive tested in on some n00bish wanna be tracker and you can easy uploading with 1024Kb/s zomg
    Thanks

jolas
    isint whatcd harder than waffles knowadays? 2 friends of mine, really good ones where caught whit shumod, not in the same day 2 weeks a-part.

and their accounts on waffles are safe.

i told them everthing i know, anyway,
    this one works. testing right know, dont forget you wont get instant ban, in what it takes a couple of hours for the software to run. once a day.

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by jolas View Post
    isint whatcd harder than waffles knowadays? 2 friends of mine, really good ones where caught whit shumod, not in the same day 2 weeks a-part.

and their accounts on waffles are safe.
    I have used some freeleech torrents to build a (proportionally) huge buffer with the Azureus Hack on my account, then toned my ratio down with some HnRs (What has no rules against them ), and I'm still on it. Always kept my fake upload under 100kB/s and let a few weeks pass between steps, though. Never dared to use the RatioMaster there, and much less since the day they changed their scripts and it jumped four levels in the trackers' anti-cheat security ranklist...
    Thanks

jolas
    im the Hnrs king in whatcd and waffles, yes i lost my account because of them, and i know they would never go more than 40- 45kbps in whatcd.

anyway this new toy works there, just like shu but better anon, cause we dont need to download some files we dont need, like plimsur or dcp minutem... im really kicking it everywhere, it works also in iplay :)

a friend of mine tested it, on e**** and f**r said everything whent well.

its seams we have a need Rm, that in my opinion was the best way to do it, altought shumod is the safest.

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by jolas View Post
    anyway this new toy works there, just like shu but better anon, cause we dont need to download some files we dont need, like plimsur or dcp minutem...
    That's correct, and a great advantage. As Aurion says, no more burning HDD sectors

a friend of mine tested it, on e**** and f**r said everything whent well.

its seams we have a need Rm, that in my opinion was the best way to do it, altought shumod is the safest.
    After looking at all the posts in this thread from people who tested this in high-level trackers that could instaban the original RM, and had no problems with it... this tool has a lot of potential...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    After looking at all the posts in this thread from people who tested this in high-level trackers that could instaban the original RM, and had no problems with it... this tool has a lot of potential...
    Yes, it really does. I still will be using ShuMod as primary and then this one if its a huge download and i can't keep seeding long enough to get a true 1:1 at less. It's very nice to have though (right now at staying with a friend and can't have Vuze UL as much as i would like) Net is part of a business so this app is a very nice back up if needed.

On a different note, Has anyone notices that after about I think around 4 hrs of running the program your net slows down or stops working? I'm not totally sure yet but looks like it after running for so long causing probs on my friends network i'm on (slow down or net not loading at all).

I'm going to look into this more and make sure it just not the ISP being bitchy today.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1757
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]Work's Great on all level 2 - 3 Trackers and on BCG..until now i never tested on TL RevTT and beyond Level 4 Trackers also works pretty good on BCG where RM give errors but i get a ban on TheBox cheating on a well leeched /seeded torrent and with a maximum speed 200kb as well like RM.

By the way on What.CD i have passed the 40-45 fake up speed with RM cheating on well leeched /seeded torrent with no ban so i think is not accurate to say that the maximum is 40-45 (but is safe)

To Complete mRatio 2.0.9 it's a great tool for cheating and maybe it could be better on the versions that will come in the future.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

anon (18.12.08)

i OWN ratio with mRatio on 9lvl trackers its safe for now
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast