Coded by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Sarutobi

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Changelog / Features:

v1.0
    + SBI-Leecher option page
    + No upload (separated options for torrent, ed2k, Gnutella)
    + No Share / No publish files to network (ed2k, Gnutella)
    + Upload only partial files (ed2k, Gnutella)
    + eMule 0.49b emulation on ed2k network
    + Spoof BitTornado clients id
    + No send completed flag on download completed (torrent)
    + Settable number of peers requested on tracker update
    + Fake Tracker reports: fake ratio
    + Fake Tracker reports: fake upload multiplier
    + Fake Tracker reports: report 0 upload and 0 download
    + Fake Tracker reports: report only upload (shown as a seeder)
    - Ed2k Ratio
    - Setting limitations
    * Tweaked some base options
    * Some images (Manas)

+: Added Feature
    -: Removed Feature
    *: Fix/Change

Thanks to:

anon
    Butcho
    hitman
    Rebound
    Manas

Password:

saru-share

If somebody wants to know more about shareaza, here is the official website
    Shareaza - Bringing P2P Together

After some days of hard work here is the first version of Shareaza mod. On next version will be added more leecher features, especially regarding ed2k part.
    I want one more time to thank Manas for doing graphics and being very patient with me! Also I want to thank one more time anon, Butcho, hitman and Rebound for their support, help, suggestions and hard testing.

Installation problems?

If someone have problems with installing Shareaza please install in addition the fix in the attachement

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss166

ip filter

use peerguardian 2.0 rc2 http://phrosty.phoenixlabs.org/pg2-r...c1-test2-2.exe - to block bad ip-addresses, it works for vista!!! maybe u must disable windows-defender or disable a few updates from windows!!
    Last edited by proxyhero; 02.12.08 at 23:27.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    I've already tested PeerGuardian for Vista and it's unusable still, it still crashes on my machine.

My concept of security is that you can't be catched easily by the industry seeking for illegal acts.

With this mod you only get no-upload and no-share but you have no ip-filter!

Why does my broadband speed go extremely down if I let run this Mod in Vista for some hours.....without even downloading nothing?! (only having files "to download" in my list)
    Last edited by Granatapfel; 04.12.08 at 00:02.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule, Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss349
    Quote Originally Posted by Granatapfel View Post
    I've already tested PeerGuardian for Vista and it's unusable still, it still crashes on my machine.

My concept of security is that you can't be catched easily by the industry seeking for illegal acts.

With this mod you only get no-upload and no-share but you have no ip-filter!
    If you read my reply in previous page ... I posted link to Xray filters for shareaza ... shareaza has its own ipfilter system with it own lists.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by valium
    a very good work!
    Indeed. But using the Thanks button is enough to say this
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    It works very fine for me without the fix. ;]
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    The fix is only for when you can't run the installer. If Shareaza can run correctly without having installed it (the fix), there's no need to apply it.
    Thanks

I used Shareaza 2 a long back it was support edonky server at that time i don't know if still the same as before.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaids View Post
    i don't know if still the same as before.
    Regarding eD2K server connection, yes, it can still connect to eDonkey servers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Quote Originally Posted by proxyhero View Post
    ...well i test the leecher...but the dl-rate is very slow over hours, maybe i have incorrect preferences...can anybody post the optimal preferences for this leecher...i had dsl6000!!!!

and once again:...i have use the smasher leecher 1.7 before...and i want use it again....but now i can`t import my incomplete downloads from shareaza(G1+2)...just edonkey parts i can import......have anybody the same problemes or a solution for this problem ? THANKS!!!

TPH
    the answer is simple: shareaza by itself is bullcrap. some bloated, memory-wasting, fancy looking piece of software. plus i don't see any benefit in using more than one p2p-network at a time:
    fastest way to get 0day stuff is using bittorrent.
    ed2k is great for old and/or rare stuff. gnutella? well, mhmm, let's skip that one. i guess if you're looking for the most comprehensive collection of malware, be my guest and use gnutella-network.

furthermore: usually when im downloading stuff over bittorrent my bandwith is pretty much maxed out (DSL 6000). so there's no way i could download anything else with a decent speed.

conclusion: using a bittorent client + an emule mod is fastest way to get your stuff.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaFX View Post
    the answer is simple: shareaza by itself is bullcrap. some bloated, memory-wasting, fancy looking piece of software.
    Bloated? Why..? From a resource usage point of view, it uses just a bit more than uTorrent. And if you mean the UI, just apply the "Skin+" skin...

Memory-wasting... it won't use more than 20MB here. I think everyone can afford this small RAM usage.

And no P2P program will download at full speed if it isn't set-up correctly anyway.

plus i don't see any benefit in using more than one p2p-network at a time:
    fastest way to get 0day stuff is using bittorrent.
    ed2k is great for old and/or rare stuff.
    Multi-network support lets you download the same file from different networks, increasing your download speed. If you don't like it, it's really easy to disable it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss539
    ich weis nicht ob das nur bei mir so ist, aber ich kann nur 3 torrents maximal laden, wenn da 4 oder mehr reinschreibe, dann ändert er das sofort um. Gibts da eine Lösung?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss166

re: Peerguardian vs. Vista

hy again,

u must start PG with Aministrator Rights, then should it work!!! and it doesn`t work, close the pg.exe over taskmanager and then try again...and again...and again...i must PG start many time too, before it goes...when it work u see the cover of PG!!! keep trying!!!
    and once again: close before u start PG, all internet connection...browser, messanger, p2p..ect!!!
    Last edited by proxyhero; 19.12.08 at 23:26.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent, Razor
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
    ich weis nicht ob das nur bei mir so ist, aber ich kann nur 3 torrents maximal laden, wenn da 4 oder mehr reinschreibe, dann ändert er das sofort um. Gibts da eine Lösung?
    Hi Codeman, du musst auf erweiterte Eintellungen umstellen, unter Ansicht. Dann kannste unter Torrent Einstellungen wie überall die Anzahl ändern. ich hb immer 10 laufen, ist aber Router abhängig.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet, dreamule o lphant
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    What can explain how to make the final descent of emule actually be effective because despite the fact that I followed the advice of colleagues in the other settings and have enabled the option to carry the program to see us as the other version of emule 0.49 Waiting lists to see the remains as that without having turned sluggish. Another question that is because I was used as a utility / bittorrent client (bitornado) when the latest bittorent azureus, utorrent or bittcomet (the latter customer is superligero) While grateful for the input of so much work and I am nobody to ask, not be better for the next version using one of these customers, improve the utility of emulation and, if possible, although the original does not contain lead what most people are asking is to add another network which is to kad as today is very necessary.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by supercopito View Post
    What can explain how to make the final descent of emule actually be effective because despite the fact that I followed the advice of colleagues in the other settings and have enabled the option to carry the program to see us as the other version of emule 0.49 Waiting lists to see the remains as that without having turned sluggish.
    That option only makes the mod emulate eMule - it should only bypass possible Shareaza score reductions/bans placed on the remote clients' settings, but it otherwise won't speed up your downloads any more than if you were using the real eMule.

Another question that is because I was used as a utility / bittorrent client (bitornado) when the latest bittorent azureus, utorrent or bittcomet (the latter customer is superligero) While grateful for the input of so much work and I am nobody to ask, not be better for the next version using one of these customers, improve the utility of emulation and, if possible, although the original does not contain lead what most people are asking is to add another network which is to kad as today is very necessary.
    More client emulations are planned for future releases. For now, the BitTornado spoof has been verified to be perfect. (And BitTornado is allowed in a lot of trackers)

Regarding Kad, here's sarutobi's official reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi View Post
    Shareaza does not support kad. Anyway according to official shareaza forum, they are developing it and it will be on shareaza 3.0.0.0. But it needs still some months of work.
    Anyway shareaza contains gnutella net, which has less things than kad but is faster.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast