Thread: emule with noip

P2P Client
    Nothing ATM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Quote Originally Posted by Renk View Post
    I think that the most crowded anonymous networks are Mute and Stealthnet. If you try Mute, use Kommute client (kommute allows multisourcing, what Mute client does not).
    Thanks for the advice. I dl Kommute right now. Then lets se how it works.

You could also consider VPN usage.. And ask Anon how exactly to tunnel Ultrasurf through FreeGate trough Putty through Tor Trough VPN (I'm interested, too )
    Isn't that a big overkill? Does one need that many proxies?

And with VPN. I still have probs connecting to Relakks. That is in spite of solving the errorcode. I did what Relakks says on their installation page, but still no connection.

I agree. And my pain sometimes is very great, when I try to understand certain "only in german" explanations. But sb-innovation.de is a german site. It's normal that most posts and tuts will be written in this language.
    I suppose. It still is hard not knowing important stuff.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39433
    Quote Originally Posted by Renk View Post
    ... And ask Anon how exactly to tunnel Ultrasurf through FreeGate trough Putty through Tor Trough VPN (I'm interested, too )
    It seems that Ultrasurf uses some PuTTY code - if you run it a PUTTY.RND file will be created at %userprofile%.

So if we take PuTTY apart from that chain, you should first connect to your VPN. Run Ultrasurf, go to Options -> Proxy Settings -> Manual Proxy Setting. Set the host to 127.0.0.1, and port to 8580. Then run Freegate, click on "Proxy Settings", and tick the second radio button. Set the host to 127.0.0.1, and the port to the one the proxy you're using (Privoxy, Polipo, etc.) to contact Tor uses. (make sure that proxy is tunneling everything going through it to Tor from the beginning - set it as your web browser's HTTP proxy and load cmyip.com before starting) Now close both US and FG. Open FG first, and then US. Set all applications whose network traffic you need to go through this whole chain to use Ultrasurf's IP and port.

You should now be tunneling Ultrasurf through Freegate through Tor through VPN - tested by me

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I dl Kommute right now. Then lets se how it works.
    Another improved MUTE client is MFC-MUTE, available at Sourceforge. I don't know if it supports swarming (which is a great advantage) like Kommute, but maybe you want to check it out. There's also a MUTE giFT plugin under development. This would allow us to connect to five different networks at the same time when it's done

Isn't that a big overkill? Does one need that many proxies?
    You aren't paranoid when you know they're out to get you

And with VPN. I still have probs connecting to Relakks. That is in spite of solving the errorcode. I did what Relakks says on their installation page, but still no connection.
    Perhaps you can try Peer2Me instead - it's a L2TP VPN, so its encryption is more secure, and according Renk there aren't as much disconnects as with Relakks.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (25.11.08)

P2P Client
    µT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss435
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Important Note to the Relakks service

As I have searched through the internet for relakks, I have found an interesting German site that tested relakks and came to a devestating conclusion: The first thing bugging about the service is that the company behind the service is Hem - www.tryggare.net who are having other services as well, which are quite alarming! (such as a service where you're able to browse through pictures of security cameras via webinterface or even via mobile phone on the go...)
    Another point the German site stated is that Sweden belongs to the European Union which means that they have to have certain policies passed that forces any companies, located in Sweden, have to save logfiles. (So, there's a high chance that this could be the case at Relakks too...)
    A further minus point for Sweden would be that there was a news published about a law whether is should be allowed for intelligence services to read every eMail that's coming into and "leaving" Sweden.

Source was: TP: Anonym per VPN im Ausland: Relakks
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Grambo (21.11.08) , anon (20.11.08)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39433
    @Grambo: taking in consideration what vDD+wR has just posted, I would now definitely recommend you stop attempting trying to make Relakks work, and use Peer2Me instead. As it seems you need a VPN service for security reasons, we could even say it was actually helpful that you couldn't get Relakks working under Vista...
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

vDD+wR (20.11.08)

P2P Client
    Nothing ATM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    @Grambo: taking in consideration what vDD+wR has just posted, I would now definitely recommend you stop attempting trying to make Relakks work, and use Peer2Me instead. As it seems you need a VPN service for security reasons, we could even say it was actually helpful that you couldn't get Relakks working under Vista...
    I did try peer2me first, but a got a strange error when registering.
    'This is what google translator said: You can not use special letters, agrave 3.

Agrave is a french word. I can't get it translated. Then I don't know what's wrong.
    I'll wait until that plugin is finished. With connection to five networks there should be a lot more files.

vdd+wr: That was interesting. I for sure won't use me Relakks acount.

Renk: I did try it, but didn't find anything good.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39433
    I did try peer2me first, but a got a strange error when registering.
    'This is what google translator said: You can not use special letters, agrave 3.

Agrave is a french word. I can't get it translated. Then I don't know what's wrong.
    No idea of what it means, either. Are you sure your username and password don't contain any "fancy" characters? Mine have just letters and numbers. I've also used a GuerrillaMail e-mail address to register.

Maybe you find this interesting - it seems to be a F2F filesharing VPN just like Peer2Me; you need a Jabber account to be able to log in to it. It's possible to separate the actual VPN connection from the Wippien instant messaging program using miniVPN...

I'll wait until that plugin is finished. With connection to five networks there should be a lot more files.
    If the plugin is finished and a Windows version is made, you should be able to combine it with KCeasy to connect to Ares, Gnutella, FastTrack, OpenFT, and MUTE. But FT is definitely a risk with all those fake files and spynodes

Renk: I did try it, but didn't find anything good.
    Yes, that's the problem with most anonymous networks... not too much content
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Nothing ATM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Maybe you find this interesting - it seems to be a F2F filesharing VPN just like Peer2Me; you need a Jabber account to be able to log in to it. It's possible to separate the actual VPN connection from the Wippien instant messaging program using miniVPN...
    Thanks for the tip. I got miniVPN running.
    How do I now traffic is going through wippien?

The proxy chain almost works. Only US don't connect.

If the plugin is finished and a Windows version is made, you should be able to combine it with KCeasy to connect to Ares, Gnutella, FastTrack, OpenFT, and MUTE. But FT is definitely a risk with all those fake files and spynodes
    I think Gnutella is worse. I tried Frostwire before, and every file I tried to dl was a virus, trojan etc.

Yes, that's the problem with most anonymous networks... not too much content
    I know. that's a shame.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39433
    Thanks for the tip. I got miniVPN running.
    How do I now traffic is going through wippien?
    That's awesome! I'll try it too once I get Internet working at home. Seems some idiot wanted to get free CATV with my line, but as the wire only transports the Internet signal and not the television one, he left the wire cut and went away. And in the meantime I have to wait until the cable guy comes fixing it, which will happen tomorrow -_-

cmyip.com should see Wippien's IP if everything's working correctly.

The proxy chain almost works. Only US don't connect.
    Make sure FG is running and that you've set Ultrasurf's proxy to 127.0.0.1, port 8580.

I think Gnutella is worse. I tried Frostwire before, and every file I tried to dl was a virus, trojan etc.
    Yes, I recommend you don't download but just MP3s from the Gnutella network. Even so, be careful with those whose filename is exactly your search query, and size around 4MB.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Shu mod , eMule SBI-leecher
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    @ grambo: I'm french and I assure you that "agrave" is not a french one.If you post the entire sentence in french here maybe I can translate it for you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Nothing ATM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Quote Originally Posted by rom08 View Post
    @ grambo: I'm french and I assure you that "agrave" is not a french one.If you post the entire sentence in french here maybe I can translate it for you
    Google couldn't find thatr word in any language I tested.

Here it is: Le nom d'utilisateur ne peut pas contenir de caractères spéciaux et sa taille doit être supérieure agrave; 3 caractères.

But now I use wippien instead.

@Anon: When running MiniVPN, FG and US it's US IP that's seen.
    If only MiniVPN, my own IP is seen.
    I think Wippien is only for friend to friend.
    Last edited by Grambo; 24.11.08 at 05:04.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12