+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The way you cheat & find it the best

limit

The way you cheat & find it the best

hey everyone..

i've got into this forum today, from ratiomaster site. i thought ratiomaster is the best way to fake ratio (what can i do, i got a very capped 8-10kb/s upload speed) and i see there is plenty of new stuff here!! and even better! (though i got busted with ratiomaster ermf)

after looking around for an hour and almost got lost with all the information there is here,
    well, i wondered, from your own experience (i guess everyone here is more experience than me) - what is the best & safest way you find it to cheat, to keep a normal ratio between 1.1 ~ 1.5 ?

and i've read couple threads claiming utorrent isn't a good spoofing, so what are you using or recommending?

please, maybe we can make a small 'recommended way to keep good ratio and not getting caught' thread :) (in english!! heh, j/k)

hope im not breaking any of the rules.. thanks in advance, your work here is really appreciated guys!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by limit View Post
    hey everyone..

i've got into this forum today, from ratiomaster site. i thought ratiomaster is the best way to fake ratio (what can i do, i got a very capped 8-10kb/s upload speed) and i see there is plenty of new stuff here!! and even better! (though i got busted with ratiomaster ermf)
    Yes, more trackers than before can now detect the RM...

after looking around for an hour and almost got lost with all the information there is here,
    well, i wondered, from your own experience (i guess everyone here is more experience than me) - what is the best & safest way you find it to cheat, to keep a normal ratio between 1.1 ~ 1.5 ?
    It all depends on the tracker and its scripts. In some it's as easy as using Shu's Ratio Mode or GreedyTorrent set to report an upload that's 1.1x your download...
    ...but others can even detect GT, uTorrent mods and RM and ban you on sight, so you'll have to grab the Shu Mod and fake at low speeds in torrents with enough peers.

and i've read couple threads claiming utorrent isn't a good spoofing, so what are you using or recommending?
    Either the Hacked Azureus or the Faze Mod. They're both well-coded, undetectable clients.

please, maybe we can make a small 'recommended way to keep good ratio and not getting caught' thread :) (in english!! heh, j/k)

hope im not breaking any of the rules.. thanks in advance, your work here is really appreciated guys!
    We already have a similar one

And you're not breaking any rules
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    hey everyone..

Welcome on Board buddy,hope you NJoy & don't do any silly moves leeching our mods to other places

Consider that Done using any of our products especiall the Shu mod which is 100% undetectable almost in all trackers (Including the former Oink itself),just pick the right tool for ya & set a wise plan to accomplish your mission...

From my own point of view & experience,I recommend using the Shu mod tool which is by the way the best if not the ONLY tool that can boost up your buffers in no time without getting caught,all you have to do,is picking the right file to buffer with & set a reasonable speeds according to your actual upload & connected peers in the swarm...

Just be more active since Fun is Endless here !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    If you look at the thread I started about buffering, you might find some interesting techniques and etc ^^
    Thanks

limit
    thanks for all the answers guys :)

so have you been working with greedytorrent?
    or better to get the azureus + shu mod from the forums?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss136
    nrpg 0.41

DL 0KB/s
    UL 1000KB/s
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

so have you been working with greedytorrent?
    I will tell you this: I like to work with GT b/c I legit upload to my peers. I just cheat the tracker. I don't like much to spoof to my peers b/c I personnally feel that if my peers have uploaded to me, I will upload to them, ....legit. Again, I just cheat the tracker's ratio so as to pump up my upload amount and subsequently, my ratio.

I use GT on a number of places.

Some very good trackers that have staff dedicated, and only dedicated to weeding out cheaters that use the wrong tools/ mods.

If I were you, and others I am sure will, if not already, will suggest that you leave RM alone. Put that thing away for good. I'd just delete it off, of your computer.

Believe me when I tell you that RM has gone to RM Heaven. Its like the old RatioFaker tool that came out some years ago that was also built and coded by Mr. RM on the old Moofdev forums.

From a personal experience, I have never had any unsuccessful episodes using GT. It is my favorite tool. Never, ever, not once have I been unlucky using it.

Perhaps on trackers like FTN or the like, one might be unsuccessful in its use.... I don't know, I'm not there.

I think that to help clear up some confusion with GT is that you've also got to use it wisely.

There are a lot of trackers that I use it wisely on.

GT is a great tool to use when your uploading content to trackers that have, lets say freeleach. You know for a fact that pple like to take advantage of these events. YOur going to have tonnes of leechers on your torrent. This is the time to use GT. Pump up that ratio and upload amount.

Watch your user level increase and / or other benefits in achieving to that user level.

Some, I really don't bother with being careful in its use b/c {to a degree and being reasonable, of course}, in my experience when using it on a particular tracker, and the fact that I strongly believe that, that particular tracker doesn't have much in the way of scripts to catch me. I know that I can pump up the juice.
    \

What you've got to understand most importantly is how you use mods and tools.

In my personal opinoion, its not just what tool you use, more so how you use that tool or mod.

If your reckless, I am willing to bet that even the best cheat tool/mod will leak you to the press and before you know it, you've lost your acccount.

However, if your reasonable and understand some basic guidelines, as well as take into account your own experience {which is probably the most important skill that you gain} which you gain as your cheating life goes on, you'll understand what can and can't be done with respect to settings and the like.

You've also got to be brave enough to experiment. You'll get nothing if you don't do that.

YOu want to improve your skill and being able to understand what settings you can play with and how to set them up, yes??

Start of on some small tracker that you can afford to lose your account on if thats what will happen. This is where you gain basic skills and most importantly, your experience. Experience grows.

But also be aware that you'll make simple mistakes like spoof seeding when the tracker is offline cuz the server to the site can't be found. There are some places that will see this. bang!! YOu've just lost your account. So: the moral of the story re: that. Be mindful.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.11.08) , zatoicchi (05.11.08) , Lokare (05.11.08)

limit
    I can't use this new Vuze, it sucks. There is other torrent client that works with Shu Mod ?

right now i grabbed GT and FazeMod and tring work with it on biTornado ..
    if there is a Shu Mod to BitComet / uTorrent it would be great
    best 2 torrent clients so far imo

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    Shu Mod only works with Azureusas it was programmed with the Azureus base, so yeah. uTorrent and etc aren't Java clients and also not based on the Azzy base. And what makes Azureus so bad aside from it's issue of memory usage?
    Thanks

well this is a personal vice and idk if you really care about it but when you partial download something, it acts if you actually downloaded the whole torrent. For example, when you download 100mb of a 19gb pack, itll take 19 gb on your hard drive
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    @limit: the Shu Mod is based on Azureus and therefore there's no way to make it "work" with uTorrent or BitComet. uT and BC hex-mods are available though, but they're detectable.

Also, here's a tutorial that will greatly help you reduce the Hack's resource usage.

@underforeed: go to Tools -> Options -> Files, and make sure the "Allocate and zero new files on creation" checkbox is unticked... Also remember you have to untick the files you don't want to download on the Quick Save window before starting the torrent.
    Thanks

ohh nice. i might use vuze as my default if i ever have to reformat my comp now.

memory isnt a problem anymore, 4.0 reduced memory once again so it shouldnt be a problem. you shouldn't let that 4 gig ram go to waste
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    You can see this Tut to reduce your memory usage for Vuze
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=5310
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    I guess the guys already cleared your doubts more than necessary,still I just want to add some personal spicy flavor When you grab something,make sure it's untied ! easier to udnerstand,just pick a tool that fits your holes...IMO this is the most important thing ever when hanging around with fakers,you don't know who's chasing ya around different forums/trackers ! Just imagine yourself in a Battlefield,if you didn't shot before getting shot,then you're wasted ! Just hit the trigger wisely after picking the right torrent to buffer your ratio with....

About those different fakers,it all depends on your personal liking/disliking as mentioned before,we have here SealLion hanging all the time with his GT faker,which is good because he eventually knows when to start & when to stop chasing,ain't it SL ?

On the other hand,other guys inlc. me like to use the hard longer way (IMO the most safest way) which is the Azy Faker [the might Shu]....so it just depends on both sides which flag to hit....Just try to hang out with both of them,then decide which one to use as your main tool !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    @underforeed: your 4GB aren't being wasted when you're letting Azureus behave more responsively by not limiting the amount of RAM it can use. So I think you should follow all the procedures from Logitech's tutorial (like setting the disk cache's size to 4MB, uninstalling unneeded plugins, etc.) but the 64MB heapsize trick (-J-Xmx64m command line parameter), since your computer can afford it
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast