Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Forced torrents completely ignore queue settings, so if you force-start everything as a provisional measure, we can easily confirm or dismiss that possibility.
    Tried that doesn't start show green smiley for healthy torrent but doesn't move forward.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Alright, a screenshot of these settings may help find clues.

Options -> Connection -> Transport Encryption
    Options -> Transfer
    Options -> Files
    Options -> Files -> Performance Options

BiglyBT keeps log files by default and can be configured to log to the console too, why not check both for error messages when this happens?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

My account has received a warning as one of the people I invited got caught cheating. I had invited them from a cracking forums which was called leakedforums back in the day. Since then, I've invited no one else.

There's restrictions on my accounts which stops me from accessing new/old torrents and others features such as invites, marketplace, forums works. The staff members are probably going through more than 3k torrents which I downloaded over the years. I recently logged in wanting to download some mobile apps and found a message from the staff.

I'm pissed as I had a ratio of above 50%+ with almost 50 TB uploaded data. I used a seedbox + Vuze Mod + mRatio over the years with a torrent client. I didn't cheat on all torrents. I was smart to randomize my habits by clearing certain torrents with uploaded data, and seeding points. I'm paranoid that I am going to get banned too.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164