Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2468

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Though I really doubt there's any TL staff watching this forum, I think you shouldn't have posted something very specific about your account. But besides that, try to remember how you cheated lastly? Did you overdo in any obvious torrent? Maybe stayed on the peer list too long?
    I opened around 9 torrents in mratio 5.2 with upload speeds : 240~256 kbps and download speeds: 300-400 kbps. I cheated on game of thrones s4 episodes and they all had peers>50.
    Last edited by Codec; 24.07.14 at 07:16.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    I opened around 9 torrents in mratio 5.2 with upload speeds : 240~256 kbps and download speeds: 300-400 kbps. I cheated on game of thrones s4 episodes and they all had peers>50.
    So, we are talking about 350 average of download speed and 250 average of upload speed
    350 x 9 = 3150 Total download speed for the 9 torrents
    250 x 9 = 2250 Total

Let's convert it to connection speeds ..
    3150 KB/s x 8 = 25,200 MB/s
    2250 x 8 = 18,00 MB/s

First of all, I want someone to confirm such a calculation is right.

1. If you have looked at your profile at TL you would see 'has a seedbox' which describe if you have a seedbox or it's your home connection, therefore excluding you from high speed detection scripts.
    2. Do you ISP actually has such speeds plans ? (they had your IP why not checking for your ISP)
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (24.07.14)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    The sum of the torrent speeds were 2.2 mb/sec UL and 4 mb/sec DL. Did i get banned because of cheating on multiple torrents at the same time? I followed the same method of cheating on HD-torrents,IPtorrents and torrentday and my accounts are still alive.
    Last edited by Codec; 24.07.14 at 20:03.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    The sum of the torrent speeds were 2.2 mb/sec UL and 4 mb/sec DL. Did i get banned because of cheating on multiple torrents at the same time? I followed the same method of cheating on HD-torrents,IPtorrents and torrentday and my accounts are still alive.
    Look, your situation is very hard to look into because you was cheating on many torrents, kind of high speed.
    I don't know what happen there but it's for sure some stupid mistake, simple because even with high speed cheating IPT can be considered weak when it comes to cheat scripts.

try to go to IRC and ask about why you got banned and ask for details but please be kind so we can understand the situation.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I used to think that mratio 5.2 uses waffles method automatically. How do i enable the waffles method?
    Last edited by Codec; 24.07.14 at 21:16.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2066
    mRatio, options, interface, tick "show Waffles method in menu".
    Must be configured per torrent before starting it.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (29.07.14) , Lucius (25.07.14)

Banned today.
    Reason? Apparently I have 2 torrents with the same upload data size, same amount of announcements in the same time.

It's a little odd, because in last few weaks I used only ghostleeching.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26
    Quote Originally Posted by eragooo View Post
    Banned today.
    Reason? Apparently I have 2 torrents with the same upload data size, same amount of announcements in the same time.

It's a little odd, because in last few weaks I used only ghostleeching.
    With what client?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    Hey guys, just registered and I have some questions about fake uploading. I did that before and got caught 2 times.

I wonder, is it safe to fake uploading with RatioMaster Plus 1.2 on TL? I'm using uTorrent 2.2.1 (build 25302). AND HOW?

For example, I downloaded a torrent from TL with uTorrent, and finished leeching (average of 600-800 kB/s download, 40-70 kB/s upload). Then uTorrent continues seeding unless I stop it. What to do then? Should I exit uTorrent and open RM, selecting torrent file, setting simulation with Memory Reader, and what settings should I use to fake upload safely? Is it safe to set higher upload speed than my real upload speed on RM? Should I set download speed to 0 because I finished downloading it?

I have many questions. I'll be thankful if someone explains me everything step by step. And sorry for my bad English.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Do not start cheating on your first torrents . In the first month focus on get some upload credit and start cheating only on new and popular content. The speed is only one of the factor they use to ban you. TL banned user here.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scr_lion View Post
    Hey guys, just registered and I have some questions about fake uploading. I did that before and got caught 2 times.

I wonder, is it safe to fake uploading with RatioMaster Plus 1.2 on TL? I'm using uTorrent 2.2.1 (build 25302). AND HOW?

For example, I downloaded a torrent from TL with uTorrent, and finished leeching (average of 600-800 kB/s download, 40-70 kB/s upload). Then uTorrent continues seeding unless I stop it. What to do then? Should I exit uTorrent and open RM, selecting torrent file, setting simulation with Memory Reader, and what settings should I use to fake upload safely? Is it safe to set higher upload speed than my real upload speed on RM? Should I set download speed to 0 because I finished downloading it?

I have many questions. I'll be thankful if someone explains me everything step by step. And sorry for my bad English.
    It's totally safe to use rm+ 1.2 version with any tracker.
    - use a valid client file which matches your real client.
    - always use memory reader (in rm+ it can be used with any client not just uT)
    - use a logical speed

For your example, you have to put finished 100% and you can put your upload speed higher (not very) than your real speeds.
    It's totally up to you to exit uT or not, as long as you use memory reader and don't have the same torrent running in both (uT & rm+) you'll be safe.

Another factor is the torrent itself.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (14.08.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    hi! :) after being banned, can i use the same e-mail address and register from the same IP? It might be a bit risky, but anyone has done so?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    Quote Originally Posted by szacher View Post
    hi! :) after being banned, can i use the same e-mail address and register from the same IP? It might be a bit risky, but anyone has done so?
    That would be instaban for your stupid ass.
    Last edited by koel; 04.09.14 at 17:48.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by szacher View Post
    Why would you even try to do this? It defies all logic. Do you share your mail with countless other people, perhaps?
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    nah, nope, just asking :) what about downloading torrents from the same ip, that the previous account was using? through a vpn it totally makes no sense, because of slow speeds :/
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast