Page 157 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2465

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by hellodark69 View Post
    global peer_id means that the ids are same for all the torrents right? Like uTorrent?
    Yes.

So if I just use qBittorrent and mRatio and keep low speeds, that should be good enough I guess. Also, I have a question, if I use low enough speeds (300kB/s), then can I let the torrent announce itself without changing the speed?
    Whether it's safe to do that or 300 KB/s is "low enough" at all depends on the torrents you pick and their levels of activity. Last time I was on TL, though, they had literally thousands of active peers on newly-uploaded, popular and anticipated releases... use those and you'll be fine.

I'm asking because I saw that waffles method relied on comparatively higher speeds and the catch was we had to change speeds to 0 kB/s ~2mins before announce.
    No, the catch is that you have to stop the torrent before the update. Reducing the speeds to 0 is not the same thing.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hellodark69 (12.06.20)

P2P Client
    Deluge, Qbittorrent, uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Yes.

Whether it's safe to do that or 300 KB/s is "low enough" at all depends on the torrents you pick and their levels of activity. Last time I was on TL, though, they had literally thousands of active peers on newly-uploaded, popular and anticipated releases... use those and you'll be fine.

No, the catch is that you have to stop the torrent before the update. Reducing the speeds to 0 is not the same thing.
    Okay, I actually was stopping it about 5-6 mins just to be safe and seeding it with 0kB/s for sometime....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    I wanted to ask, what is the best tool which works flawlessly? I looked at the past 5-10 threads and saw a many recommendations for RatioMaster Plus. Is that better than mRatio?
    Thanks

Hi there,
    I wanted to ask, what is the best tool which works flawlessly?
    Both Ratio Master+ and mRatio work flawlessly if you know how to use them safely. That means no flashing huge speeds or uploaded data.
    I looked at the past 5-10 threads and saw a many recommendations for RatioMaster Plus. Is that better than mRatio?
    Ratio Master+ has a developer which is still active so if there are bugs/glitches you can have it reported for the corrections to be made in the next release. Same can't be said about mRatio as the developer is missing . However, don't confuse this with mRatio's inability to work in the said way to help you get a better ratio.

My suggestion would be to give both a try and work with which has a better UI, UX, and total general experience.
    Regards,
    cloud99
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

hellodark69 (12.06.20)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hi there,

Both Ratio Master+ and mRatio work flawlessly if you know how to use them safely. That means no flashing huge speeds or uploaded data.

Ratio Master+ has a developer which is still active so if there are bugs/glitches you can have it reported for the corrections to be made in the next release. Same can't be said about mRatio as the developer is missing . However, don't confuse this with mRatio's inability to work in the said way to help you get a better ratio.

My suggestion would be to give both a try and work with which has a better UI, UX, and total general experience.
    Regards,
    cloud99
    Will give both a go!

Also, if I am not interested in the files, and I just want to increase ratio, using mRatio and qBittorrent 4.2.5 emulation, then also is it necessary that my qBittorrent port and mratio port is same? If I dont add the file to my client

And if I just wanna increase the ratio, again, not interested in files, I should always download fully using mRatio then upload right? Fake -Uploading right away is bad right?
    Last edited by hellodark69; 11.06.20 at 10:16.
    Thanks

Hi there,
    Also, if I am not interested in the files, and I just want to increase ratio, using mRatio and qBittorrent 4.2.5 emulation, then also is it necessary that my qBittorrent port and mratio port is same?
    Using the same port is advantageous as it can secure a more realistic approach to cheating.

If I dont add the file to my client And if I just wanna increase the ratio, again, not interested in files, I should always download fully using mRatio then upload right? Fake -Uploading right away is bad right?
    If you only want to fake your way to a good ratio, you need to first download the torrent file using mRatio and then after or alongside download fake your upload.

On a side note, consider this:- Certain torrents are released on public sites and private sites. So simply uploading to private sites also seems legit. However, you need to make sure that the torrent is released in public so that when and if you are questioned about your upload stats without having downloaded it you can back up your theory. Remember this information is only for educational purpose. Don't fake only uploads without having downloaded the files or fake download the files unless you know what you are doing or the trackers security is too bad to even detect it.

Regards,
    cloud99
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

hellodark69 (12.06.20)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    How do I see the number of peers accurately in TL? Because I heard that mRatio doesnt show number of peers accurately and TL website takes time to update. I want to see this because otherwise I might accidentally show that I am uploading when there may be no leechers after all.

1. Does RM+ show this (I havent used RM+ yet, mostly mR)? Or is there some other way?

2. My current internet connection is 30Mbps DL/15Mbps UP...what are recommended speeds to cheat on? (dont worry, not exact values, edited them)

3. Does not adding the torrent to actual client make it more detectable?

4. I was using uTorrent 2.2.1 and mR with memory reader and mR told me to stop/start torrents so that it can update values when starting it up. Once I started the torrents in uTorrent, since they were stopped at 0% before, it started downloading a bit and showed up in my leeching list (on another tracker). How to avoid this? Because in mR my file was 100 % (fake downloaded) and seeding. Is there any way to prevent this?

5. Is cheating on freeleech torrents riskier?

6. If using lower speeds, can I let torrents announce?

7. If using waffles, I have to stop the torrent before every announce right? And then after starting it again, I can use higher speeds?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions but I just want to be sure before getting myself banned.
    Last edited by hellodark69; 12.06.20 at 07:01.
    Thanks

Hi there,

How do I see the number of peers accurately in TL? Because I heard that mRatio doesnt show number of peers accurately and TL website takes time to update. I want to see this because otherwise I might accidentally show that I am uploading when there may be no leechers after all.
    You need to rely on the website and a real torrent client to provide you with this information. That means something like qBittorrent or Transmission which will provide you with the number of seeds and peers. Based on this you need to assess whether or not there is an opportunity for you to cheat on the torrent.

Just a heads up. You need to be aware about partial seeders who may also look like leechers but are in fact seeders. These people make it hard to fake on certain torrents.

1. Does RM+ show this (I havent used RM+ yet, mostly mR)? Or is there some other way?
    RM+ and mRatio will send out announces and bring back the information a.k.a., number of seeds and peers. Cheating on the torrent then relies on you.

2.My current internet connection is 30Mbps DL/15Mbps UP...what are recommended speeds to cheat on? (dont worry, not exact values, edited them)
    Firstly, smart move for disguising your internet connection stats. I don?t know if you?ve read this anyway but your internet connection stats may play the smallest part in the cheating.

Imagine this you?ve downloaded a torrent, while downloading the data you begin to upload the data as well. There?s no guarantee that you will upload the torrent data at your peak upload speed. Therefore, cheating at you peak upload speed is also calling for your account to get banned.

3.Does not adding the torrent to actual client make it more detectable?
    I?m pretty sure it has nothing to do with getting detected in any way. Unless of course the website security measures are toughened up to detect these tools in certain ways. In which case you will see people posting them here and letting you know of the security measures the torrent trackers takes.

4. I was using uTorrent 2.2.1 and mR with memory reader and mR told me to stop/start torrents so that it can update values when starting it up. Once I started the torrents in uTorrent, since they were stopped at 0% before, it started downloading a bit and showed up in my leeching list (on another tracker). How to avoid this? Because in mR my file was 100 % (fake downloaded) and seeding. Is there any way to prevent this?
    If you want the memory reader to run on mRatio without sending any announces to the tracker you need to shut off your internet connection. Once the memory reader work is done remove the torrent from the torrent client, start your internet connection and then run the torrent from mRatio.

5. Is cheating on freeleech torrents riskier?
    Well it is 50-50. Consider this. Freeleech torrents maybe checked upon by staff members more regularly as many people will download them compared to the other torrents. However, some may argue that these torrents are hardly checked on by the staff members. Therefore my answer is 50-50.

6. If using lower speeds, can I let torrents announce?
    Yes you can as long as there are real leechers on the torrent. Remember this. Since all your downloading and uploading stats are fake there is no way for the trackers to tell anything apart without it receiving these announces by you.

7. If using waffles, I have to stop the torrent before every announce right? And then after starting it again, I can use higher speeds?
    The first part is correct. Don?t use higher speeds unless you are faking your client as a seedbox with multiple leechers on board. If you fail to comply with this you will be detected as sharing fake upload and download stats and you very well know where this will lead.
    Regards,
    cloud99
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

hellodark69 (12.06.20)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Hi there,

You need to rely on the website and a real torrent client to provide you with this information. That means something like qBittorrent or Transmission which will provide you with the number of seeds and peers. Based on this you need to assess whether or not there is an opportunity for you to cheat on the torrent.

Just a heads up. You need to be aware about partial seeders who may also look like leechers but are in fact seeders. These people make it hard to fake on certain torrents.
    But wont starting the torrent in the client (to take a look at the number of seeds/leechers) mean that it will start leeching again?

And yes I know about partial seeders, I wont be downloading packs to cheat on.

Firstly, smart move for disguising your internet connection stats. I don?t know if you?ve read this anyway but your internet connection stats may play the smallest part in the cheating.

Imagine this you?ve downloaded a torrent, while downloading the data you begin to upload the data as well. There?s no guarantee that you will upload the torrent data at your peak upload speed. Therefore, cheating at you peak upload speed is also calling for your account to get banned.
    Thanks, will keep that in mind.

I?m pretty sure it has nothing to do with getting detected in any way. Unless of course the website security measures are toughened up to detect these tools in certain ways. In which case you will see people posting them here and letting you know of the security measures the torrent trackers takes.
    So simply fake upload along with fake download (without adding it to client) is okay if I use moderate-slow speeds and shouldnt be detectable on active, newly uploaded and popular torrents. Is my interpretation correct?
    If you want the memory reader to run on mRatio without sending any announces to the tracker you need to shut off your internet connection. Once the memory reader work is done remove the torrent from the torrent client, start your internet connection and then run the torrent from mRatio.
    But if I remove it from the client, then the next time I use Memory reader for that torrent and it asks me to start stop again, wont I have a problem?

Well it is 50-50. Consider this. Freeleech torrents maybe checked upon by staff members more regularly as many people will download them compared to the other torrents. However, some may argue that these torrents are hardly checked on by the staff members. Therefore my answer is 50-50.

Yes you can as long as there are real leechers on the torrent. Remember this. Since all your downloading and uploading stats are fake there is no way for the trackers to tell anything apart without it receiving these announces by you.
    Ah okay. Got it.

The first part is correct. Don?t use higher speeds unless you are faking your client as a seedbox with multiple leechers on board. If you fail to comply with this you will be detected as sharing fake upload and download stats and you very well know where this will lead.
    Regards,
    cloud99
    What do you mean by 'faking client as seedbox'?

Keeping the torrent uploading in mR/RM+ without keeping it uploading in real client wont matter right?
    Last edited by hellodark69; 12.06.20 at 10:09.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Sorry I'm asking so many questions but I just want to be sure before getting myself banned.
    Not a problem, but many of them have already been answered in the past

Also, not a single hit on the Thanks button for the thorough replies cloud99 and myself have shared
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

hellodark69 (12.06.20)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Not a problem, but many of them have already been answered in the past

Also, not a single hit on the Thanks button for the thorough replies cloud99 and myself have shared
    Sorry didn't notice that there was such a thing for posts too. I have seen the thanks button on developers threads but not on posts I'll go ahead and do it now I guess

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 ---------- Previous Post was at 00:07 ----------

Also, what if my real client and mR have diff complete percentages? If I keep them on in both qBittorrent and mR at the same time and they have diff complete percentages, doesnt it affect the announces, that once it would be announced with a diff percentage and another time with another percentage?
    Thanks

But wont starting the torrent in the client (to take a look at the number of seeds/leechers) mean that it will start leeching again?
    I don?t know whether other clients can do it, but Vuze Extreme Mod/Bigly BT Mod, has a option of checking the availability of a torrent file before you even add the torrent to your torrent list. Perhaps you should check into either of these clients if you wish to solve this problem of yours. It is like sending an announce without downloading or uploading any data.

And yes I know about partial seeders, I wont be downloading packs to cheat on.
    Partial seeders are practically on many torrents not only packs. Imagine this you?ve downloaded a new movie which comes along with various subtitle files. If you just download the English subtitles and leave out the rest, you are considered as a partial seeder. So beware as they are everywhere especially on Torrent Leech.

So simply fake upload along with fake download (without adding it to client) is okay if I use moderate-slow speeds and shouldnt be detectable on active, newly uploaded and popular torrents. Is my interpretation correct?
    Yes you are correct here.

But if I remove it from the client, then the next time I use Memory reader for that torrent and it asks me to start stop again, wont I have a problem?
    (It) mRatio or RM+ should save the peer ID and key so you need not worry about them unless of course your real torrent client uses the the same peer ID and key for a single session. That?s why you need to pay attention to whether or not the Peer IDs/Keys change for a particular client in the below section.
    Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/forumdisplay.php?6-BitTorrent-Mods-amp-Tools
    What do you mean by 'faking client as seedbox'?
    Just as you tell RM+ and mRatio to show you as a fake client such as qBittorrent, Transmission, and Deluge, you can have a fake client for a rTorrent too. That?s what I mean by a fake client as Seedbox.
    Keeping the torrent uploading in mR/RM+ without keeping it uploading in real client wont matter right?
    Yes it won?t matter, in fact it is best to keep it only in one place, RM+ or mRatio as you will be sending multiple announces which will look suspicious.
    Also, what if my real client and mR have diff complete percentages? If I keep them on in both qBittorrent and mR at the same time and they have diff complete percentages, doesnt it affect the announces, that once it would be announced with a diff percentage and another time with another percentage?
    As stated above you need to choose one.
    ~cloud99
    Last edited by cloud99; 13.06.20 at 07:26. Reason: CHANGED QUOTE TAG
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (13.06.20) , hellodark69 (13.06.20)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Thanks cloud. That about solves it for now. You and anon have really helped out.

---------- Post Merged at 20:36 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:39 ----------

Quick question: Suppose I have a torrent that I have downloaded from TL and I needed that file, so I downloaded it fully using qBittorrent. Now I add it to RM+ (and use Seeding 100%) while keeping that torrent stopped in qBittorrent. After I have finished necessary seeding using RM+, can I keep it on in qBittorrent client (to earn points), while removing it from RM+? Or should I keep it on in RM+ itself?

Is there additional risk in either of the ways?
    Last edited by hellodark69; 13.06.20 at 17:37.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quick question: Suppose I have a torrent that I have downloaded from TL and I needed that file, so I downloaded it fully using qBittorrent. Now I add it to RM+ (and use Seeding 100%) while keeping that torrent stopped in qBittorrent. After I have finished necessary seeding using RM+, can I keep it on in qBittorrent client (to earn points), while removing it from RM+? Or should I keep it on in RM+ itself?
    Stop in RM, start in qBt! Wouldn't want to miss on any real upload!
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

hellodark69 (14.06.20) , cloud99 (14.06.20)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Stop in RM, start in qBt! Wouldn't want to miss on any real upload!
    Thanks! I dont plan on cheating all the way through, dont want trackers to die :)
    I already uploaded about 70gb while downloading 15gb, and using freeleech (dont worry, not exact stats)
    But I wasnt sure I'd be able to build up a stable buffer and was running out of space. This is just a back up way to help myself out in TL once in a while
    Last edited by hellodark69; 13.06.20 at 19:18.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast