╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Supplied by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:

Build 400
    + Updated core to 4.0.0.0_400

Known Issues:
    Client spoofing with plugin to peers is NOT implemented.

Installation:
    1. Download and install Azureus 4.0.0.0 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
    2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
    4. Go now to the install dir. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) after that rename Azureus2_4.0.0.0_400.jar file to Azureus2.jar
    5.Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
    2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
    4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
    5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!
    Shameless Self-promotion
    Follow me on Twitter: Twitter / digitaldj
    Follow my Tumblr: digitaldj.net/tumblr
    For progress :)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi2008-400-ddj
    Last edited by hitman; 18.10.08 at 23:05. Reason: added point 4 to the install tutorial
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39431
    Quote Originally Posted by kabster View Post
    Ah now i get it lol! Yeah anon you're probebly right... I must have copied and pasted the new shumod 4 over my old 3111 mod containing the old vuze 3.1.1.0 SWT.jar file !! Something like this right?

Well, now ive just uninstalled everything and cleaned the programs dir aswell the hidden folder in the users locations you know!
    And installed Vuze 4 from scratch.. Now i dont get that error anymore using genuine vuze 4...
    Exactly, that's what I meant.
    And it worked

But you remember i told you i get an blank menu tab when i wanted to prioritize certain torrents by right clicking>>blank menu tab!!

I dont know if its an bug or feature of vuze 4. But it seems once i stop/pause any download/upload from that certain torrent i get my menu-tab back and all its functions you see!! Previously i couldnt get to see anything nor the functions woud apply while my torrent is running !?
    So i guess i sorted this one out aswell , as to why i couldnt delete/stop or high prioriteze certain files of my torrent !!

Well, lets hope it stays like that once i apply the shumod again
    I doubt it's a feature - rendering the user without control over his own downloads?

Are you using the Vuze or Classic UI? (I recommend the latter) What plugins do you have installed?

With "once I apply the Shu Mod again", do you mean you have yet to install the Hack (are now using the original Vuze), or that you intend to reinstall it?

You can always backup your settings and do a clean install, to see if it solves the problem, and if it doesn't you can put your settings back.

My deepest gratitude anon for your wonderfull performance onsite innovation.de hehe
    Thx
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I doubt it's a feature - rendering the user without control over his own downloads?
    Yeah, it woud be a clumsy feature... not user friendly at all i woud say

Are you using the Vuze or Classic UI? (I recommend the latter) What plugins do you have installed?
    I always use and preffer classic gui . More options to play whit

With "once I apply the Shu Mod again", do you mean you have yet to install the Hack (are now using the original Vuze), or that you intend to reinstall it?
    Yeah anon. By that i meant.. I tried to reproduce that error/misbehaviour again using original vuze 4 i just re-installed as per your request !

And it seems to be an Vuze 4 bug again...! That said, i dont get the gui warning anymore . But i still experience the blank menu tab behaviour when i try to prioritize certain files whitin an certain torrent by right-clicking it you see.
    Functions like Delete/high priority etc (righ mouse menu tab on file ) DOESNT work while the torrent is running . Or to be specific..
    I manage "sometimes" to stop an few files whitin the torrent but as i progress and want to alter other files by /deleting or stop or high priority them it doesnt work anymore The torrent keeps running them !!??

I think i found an workarround for it. Once i stop/pause that torrent in question .. ONLY then iam able to apply wotever changes i want to certain files from that torrent you see . But not before or while the torrent is running... or not whit all the files !!

You can always backup your settings and do a clean install, to see if it solves the problem, and if it doesn't you can put your settings back.
    I sure dont forget about that , to think of all the time i else have to put iinto configurating that beast again .
    The only thing i need to do is to setup columns again . Wich config file woud i need to backup to keep my column settings anon?

So far i only backup azureus file just to play it on the safe side.. you know!

thanks anon,

greetings

kabster,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39431
    Yeah, it woud be a clumsy feature... not user friendly at all i woud say
    Yes, stupid really.

I always use and preffer classic gui . More options to play whit
    Me too, it's also very uncluttered and uses less resources.

Yeah anon. By that i meant.. I tried to reproduce that error/misbehaviour again using original vuze 4 i just re-installed as per your request !

And it seems to be an Vuze 4 bug again...! That said, i dont get the gui warning anymore . But i still experience the blank menu tab behaviour when i try to prioritize certain files whitin an certain torrent by right-clicking it you see.
    Functions like Delete/high priority etc (righ mouse menu tab on file ) DOESNT work while the torrent is running . Or to be specific..
    I manage "sometimes" to stop an few files whitin the torrent but as i progress and want to alter other files by /deleting or stop or high priority them it doesnt work anymore The torrent keeps running them !!??

I think i found an workarround for it. Once i stop/pause that torrent in question .. ONLY then iam able to apply wotever changes i want to certain files from that torrent you see . But not before or while the torrent is running... or not whit all the files !!
    That's weird. Can you provide a screenshot? Also, do you have the latest version of the Java Runtime environment installed?

Stopping the torrent to be able to use the context-menu isn't the way to go indeed...

I sure dont forget about that , to think of all the time i else have to put iinto configurating that beast again .
    The only thing i need to do is to setup columns again . Wich config file woud i need to backup to keep my column settings anon?

So far i only backup azureus file just to play it on the safe side.. you know!
    I understand. It's frustrating to have to re-do all your custom column sorting again and again...

I think the column setup data is inside tables.config - at least, its contents would say so.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179

That's weird. Can you provide a screenshot? Also, do you have the latest version of the Java Runtime environment installed?

Stopping the torrent to be able to use the context-menu isn't the way to go indeed...

Yeah ill up 2 pics.. 1 will show you that blank menu tab and the 2nd will show you that anoying Gui Error !!? And may i add to that , it ocured again whit that very suspicious torrent i tried to download
    It doesnt i repeat it didnt happend whit an torrent i downloaded from a private tracker iam registrated you know

I think the column setup data is inside tables.config - at least, its contents would say so.
    Thanks for pointing out the obviously .. I knew i should have backed up every config file.. I just thought to many could go wrong using to many configs from an old problematic install you see. But i dont think anything coud go wrong using table/colum configuration settings now .. is it!?

Thanks and take care anon,

kabster,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blank menutab.png 
Views:	226 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	1206   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gui error.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	1207  
    Last edited by kabster; 24.10.08 at 00:25.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39431
    Yeah ill up 2 pics.. 1 will show you that blank menu tab and the 2nd will show you that anoying Gui Error !!? And may i add to that , it ocured again whit that very suspicious torrent i tried to download
    It doesnt i repeat it didnt happend whit an torrent i downloaded from a private tracker iam registrated you know
    It's possible that the filepath is too large for Azureus to set priorities - but in this case you shouldn't be able to set them when it's stopped.
    It could also be your antivirus' scanner locking the files when they're in use (downloading), or that priorities can't be set on that torrent because there aren't enough seeds/peers, I don't know...

And you haven't told me what version of the JRE you have installed With the latest one (1.6.0_07) I don't have that issue.

Thanks for pointing out the obviously ..

I knew i should have backed up every config file.. I just thought to many could go wrong using to many configs from an old problematic install you see. But i dont think anything coud go wrong using table/colum configuration settings now .. is it!?
    Yes, I don't think it's the column settings file that's causing the error, either. But we can never know...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    @anon,

Iam using the one and same Jave runtime you use. Iam still using java 6 update 7. But if you say the latest java . Then we ought to use java 6 Update 10!? is it not ?

Anyway, going from 6u7 to 6u10 makes things wurse in my experience!! Not particullary whit
    az client but more whit webbrowsing!! When using 6u10 i experience IRC issues !!

I dont think its becauz of the long filenames/paths.... The torrent i downloaded from that private tracker i told you about, didnt gave me such an hard time. And that torrent had many numerous files and long filenames aswell !!

But beside all that, theres still the issue whit that blank menu tab !!
    Wots up whit that!!

Oh well, theres still the possibility of malicious activity whitin that torrent that cause the client behave strangely. Coud it be..!

Anyways, i play on safe and emediatly REMOVE/DELETE BOTH DATA and TORRENT FILE for now. Untill i get an better understanding wots going on on that part!!

Thank you anon for your thoughts once again,

greetings ,

kabster,
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Perfect Spoof still doesnt work for me.....
    not sure why.

OSX 10.5.5 Intel

Using Mac and working so far. Search a thread on how to install it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39431
    @anon,

Iam using the one and same Jave runtime you use. Iam still using java 6 update 7. But if you say the latest java . Then we ought to use java 6 Update 10!? is it not ?

Anyway, going from 6u7 to 6u10 makes things wurse in my experience!! Not particullary whit
    az client but more whit webbrowsing!! When using 6u10 i experience IRC issues !!
    1.6.0_07 is the one I'm using and also the latest JRE - at least Java Update says so here.

I dont think its becauz of the long filenames/paths.... The torrent i downloaded from that private tracker i told you about, didnt gave me such an hard time. And that torrent had many numerous files and long filenames aswell !!

But beside all that, theres still the issue whit that blank menu tab !!
    Wots up whit that!!
    I see...
    If the torrent with the priority issue isn't from a private tracker, can you PM it to me, so that I can check if I have the problem too?

Oh well, theres still the possibility of malicious activity whitin that torrent that cause the client behave strangely. Coud it be..!

Anyways, i play on safe and emediatly REMOVE/DELETE BOTH DATA and TORRENT FILE for now. Untill i get an better understanding wots going on on that part!!
    I doubt it, but well, you can never be too sure...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    @anon,

Thanks for everything . Btw i have send you an pm to you whit the requested llink to that torrent i have dificulties whit !!

I hope you took enough security measures whit this one... you never know !!

greetings,

kabster,
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss229
    Azureus4.0.0.2 new version is available

SourceForge.net: Files
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

d00d (26.10.08) , anon (25.10.08)

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    Turn on your Spoof for right now and you will be good to go untill he has time to update, doing core updates is a pain in the a$$.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (26.10.08)

Have you tried what I told you to before?

Yes, it's quite well-known that this Azureus Hack exists, but Azu itself isn't limited. It has a lot of options, is really customizable, and more improvements can be made through plugins.
    Yes im currently running the classic UI .... which loads the plugins and dose everything but lets them run lol ... and i get an error on start up which im sure is the reason why they wont run ...

the one i posted ...

i know NOTHING about java lol so icant even hint to wats wrong ... mabe i should learn lol

and the trackers them self have special rules for azurese clients ..... this is y im trying so hard to spoof another lol .. might just have to bump down to the 3.1 as i know it works for now ..

edit:

i tryed to install the plugins threw azurese ... via the installation wizard ...

i receive this error directly after install of the plugin for az2.5
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1111)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.reloadPlugin(PluginInitializer.java:1691)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.reloadPlugin(PluginInitializer.java:1676)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginStateImp l.reload(PluginStateImpl.java:103)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.update.PluginUpdateP lugin.installUpdate(PluginUpdatePlugin.java:1565)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.update.PluginUpdateP lugin$9.completed(PluginUpdatePlugin.java:784)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.resource downloader.ResourceDownloaderBaseImpl.informComple te(ResourceDownloaderBaseImpl.java:333)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.resource downloader.ResourceDownloaderFileImpl.completed(Re sourceDownloaderFileImpl.java:224)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.resource downloader.ResourceDownloaderFileImpl$1.run(Resour ceDownloaderFileImpl.java:168)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2.run(AEThrea d2.java:256)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
    at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.ClientID.load(Client ID.java:49)
    ... 14 more
    and it wont show in the UI menu as a plugin

the other one installs fine but on my next reboot it give me an error loading plugin and says the plugin is alreayd loaded ?
    Last edited by shoulder; 26.10.08 at 10:36. Reason: merged
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Quote Originally Posted by pitivier View Post
    very thanks its very good
    Use the THX Button to say THX.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Blackkatt

Question update too new vuze 4.0.0.2 - October 25, 2008

Hi DJ,

First of, brilliant work all of you.

Am just wondering when you guys gonna update the MOD too Vuze 4.0.0.2 that was released October 25, 2008. Alot of nice fixes and changes in that release that's why am asking...keep up the good work

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39431
    @invader980: try doing a clean install, then uninstalling all plugins, and reinstalling just the clientspoof from the RAR archive.

@Blackkatt: read CoreCore's post. Use the perfect spoof if your trackers don't allow 4.0.0.0 anymore until DigitalDJ releases a new hack based on the new core. Doing so requires a lot of work and testing, just for some small changes and fixes the new revision may bring.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

CoreCore (26.10.08)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast