Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    the mod itself work there perfectly but chances of getting banned are very high,so why bother worrying about who will get you caught every time you want to buffer high ratios ?? just pick either Shu mod or Faze mod from the download section so that you can at least work without a single glitch
    Thanks

well the shu mod takes too much resources so ill guess itll take too much resources

and the faze mod only spoofs ABC or bittornado which isnt supported by a lot of sites

but if i must, ill try faze. does no report work on it?

also, is RM (the original) unsafe on what? or will it work but the admins will check you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,it's true that Azureus consumes lots of resources when running full functional (200MB+) but you still can minimize it to the half or even less than that by rmeoving some unnecassary plug-ins which take lots of RAM,chek this topic here to learn more about saving lots of resources while running Azureuss,I guess after deleting some useless plau-ins you will like the idea of using Azureus for faking
    Thanks

hmm ill try that out but im worried about my CPU usage more than my RAM

but can Shu ghost leech? because i heard they catch fake uploaders very well
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Ghost leech? Like with the specially-designed uT mods?

My guess is that you can achieve it if you:
    1. Load the torrent you want to leech as stopped ("Add Mode: stopped" in the Open Torrent dialog).
    2. Go to Options -> SB-I Hack, and set "On every update try to add x peers", to a moderate value. The default 100 should work fine, remember that you could get caught if you set it to a very big number (like 500+).
      Then go to Tools -> Options -> Files -> Maximum peers to save (right side), and set it to that same value, or unlimited (0).
    3. Open the individual torrent's faking settings (SB-I Hack Fake tab), and set them to No reporting, show as leech (0% done).
    4. Start the torrent, and when you get peers and connect to the first one, right-click the torrent, go to Advanced -> Tracker -> Edit Tracker URL(s), and delete all entries.

This would also be a good moment to close Azureus and get a new IP. Remember that to avoid detection you exclusively do this only in torrents with big swarms.
    Last edited by anon; 11.10.08 at 18:35.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

MacGyver (20.01.10) , underforeed (11.10.08) , vDD+wR (11.10.08)

oh so you need to switch ips everytime you ghost leech? hmm sounds like a lot of work. guess ill just fake upload. shu mod works on waffles right?

also is there a fast way to transfer torrents from utorrent to vuze quickly?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by underforeed View Post
    oh so you need to switch ips everytime you ghost leech? hmm sounds like a lot of work.
    Yes, you can do it without switching IPs, but it's safer if you do it.

guess ill just fake upload. shu mod works on waffles right?
    It does. For more info check this thread.

also is there a fast way to transfer torrents from utorrent to vuze quickly?
    Not that I know of. You'll have to load and hash check your uT torrents in Azureus manually, one by one.
    Thanks

is there a way of telling how much you fake uploaded? because im using shu mod atm and i can see my normal upload but im using speed++ to fake upload. is there a way of checking how much we fake uploaded without checking the site?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Yes: right-click on an empty space in your download list, pick Column Setup, tick the "Fake uploaded" checkbox in the window that appears, and press OK.
    Thanks

alirght i found it but it says im not uploading anything. i already enable fake uploading after i download 5% but its not doing anything. and i set the speeds already

Edit: Nvm the seed-peer ratio was too low for me to seed. changed it and now its working
    Last edited by underforeed; 11.10.08 at 19:17.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Post a screen of your settings.

How many leechers does the torrent have? Azureus won't fake upload if there are none by default. The "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values control this.
    Thanks

yea i found that out. guess ill be using shu mod now for cheating purposes. but i preferably use RM because with shu you actually have to download the file, taking up valuable hard drive space
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    You don't necessarily need to download the whole torrent to fake upload:
    ...it is possible to fake upload without having the file - using the show as a seeder option, and unticking all files in the auto-save window that shows up when you add the torrent.
    Of course like v6ph1 said it's suspicious that you join the swarm directly as a seeder. Maybe you can say you already had the release if it's available in public/other trackers, but not every time.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,as anon mentioned it's a nice thing to have RM faking your speed while you already didn't download the same file actually,but just a Heads Up...I still would recommend that you stick with Shu mod since it's not about consuming valuable HDD spaces,hell with it,it's about saving your account man....mods like PMR & RM are a bit risky to use in High level trackers tho...that's why the guys here at SB-I had the idea of offering such a 100% undetectable mod like shu mod/faze mod just to make the users more comfortable with their buffers...anyway,afterall it's all about your taste & usage,just pick what you feel best for ya,and good luck
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    Well,as anon mentioned it's a nice thing to have RM faking your speed while you already didn't download the same file actually,but just a Heads Up...
    If you're talking about my last post in this thread (before yours), I was talking about the Shu mod, not RM: it's possible to make it fake upload without having the files in your HDD using the "show as seeder (100%)" option, and unticking all files in the Add torrent window...
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast