Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,let me get this straight up one more time dude....it's not about what faker to use on trackers,it's the technique which I personaly consider it sort of professionalism...so let's say that all mods work on What.cd,still I recommend using either Shu Mod or Faze Mod if possible since chances of getting caught using those mods are very rare...
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

MacGyver (20.01.10) , elephantman5 (05.10.08)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman5 View Post
    I am just posting another reply to include my experience as well:
    Utor mods work for me as well.
    Stealth does not work, but does not get you banned.
    Faze mod works, but since you can't stealth there's no point really, unless I'm missing something.

So unless you're uploading something, you can't spoof. Essentially.
    Thanks for posting feedback.

It's good to know uT mods work there since they use the less CPU and RAM, although Faze uses just as little, too: I have 4 torrents loaded, and it's using 0% CPU and 8MB of memory right now.

And yes, stealth doesn't always work on all trackers: such mods rely on the tracker giving the numwant request priority over the &event=stopped. If the tracker "obeys" the numwant and returns peers regardless of the 'stopped' event, stealth will work. Else, not.

Faze has an upload-multiplicator. Of course that's a bit useless if there's no one to upload to.

You could try faking upload with the Azureus hack as Aurion said, if your PC can handle it. Even settings that would make cheating a bit "obvious" in other trackers work at What without problems, like the ones explosive has posted at his What.cd thread, for example:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6192/imagem2fe9.png
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1577/imagem3db5.png
    http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3963/imagem4ai7.png
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

the hard part there is no leecher at all. partial seeders shown as leecher. almost imposibble to upload. i tried rm once and it worked. but im afraid to use it anymore.

also im not sure but i seen a lot posts about late bans (like 1 month later, maybe log check?) after using rm and ngrm. i'll try what anon said
    Thanks

I'm sure you mods are not surprised by this, but w/.e.
    So, :) I tried the NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker one, and it works!

Well, I mean, the download points don't go to my profile. I remember someone telling to be very careful about this...
    It shows I'm a leecher on the files I'm downloading, but no details of what I'm getting go to the tracker, I think they might realize this after a bit.

Thanks for the pics Anon. I may go to the cracked Vuze Azuerus. It'd be nice, because the better working torrent client for Linux is Azuerus.
    It's always good to have less cpu load. I never liked big clients like the latter.

Yeh, Faze Mod is sort of a nogo; so I'll be doing the No-Complete-No-report, and switching off with the 111 multi up.

Anon, you'll be a little unsure that it's my profile when you go there.
    In the beginning, heh, I actually really uploaded a lot.
    (Never got me anywhere, and it was a waste of time completely.)

Something like 40 uploaded in 5 days.
    Spectrograms and all. I'd almost respect the mods on there, but, no one seems to take it as seriously as I did.
    Then you just start saying "I don't care" anymore, as you delete all those cross-site torrents that you spent so much time going through other trackers to find.
    If they were a bit more open to ideas. They're sort of Nazi's at What.cd.
    I liked that at first, because I thought about quality;
    And for the most part that's true. But, for instance, they won't allow some other codecs, linux applications.
    Little things.
    (Like another thing; I uploaded an application, Good one, that wasn't on there yet. And what do I get; some mod bitching at me because I didn't upload it in WinRAR.
    Which, ironically supports the extraction of 7zip just fine.)
    Talk about nazis...

I guess after leeching everything I want, I'll just seed it. I don't see why, it's not going to bog my connection down because no one ever downloads from me anyway.

Especially not library classical music. heh.
    Last edited by elephantman5; 06.10.08 at 00:42.
    Thanks

Banned again.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    sorry for that but can you tell us what settings of what mod did you use ?
    Thanks

Situation was layed out in
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...6040#post45031

With a misunderstanding in the beginning.

Utorrent mod. 1.8 (No report, not complete.)

I've been led to believe (from the evidence I've mulled over in my head);
    That someone knew I was on here, so that is why I was banned.

There is a possibility it was because of the above Utorrent mod as well.
    I do not know how closely they watch leeched torrents - and their not have any download status.

I used the mod for about 1 day.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman5 View Post
    There is a possibility it was because of the above Utorrent mod as well.
    I do not know how closely they watch leeched torrents - and their not have any download status.

I used the mod for about 1 day.
    what made you so sure of that ?? don't you know that most of the high level trackers already know about mods like RM,PMR,uTraitor ...etc so they implemented new anti cheat codes into their cheating scripts...I told ya & recommended using another different mod which is either Shu Mod or Faze Mod but you didn't listen man,so it's not our mistake....
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    And it's been answered by me in that same thread.

Plus What itself may not have good scripts, but for sure its admins will look at new accounts and detect cheating.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    what made you so sure of that ?? don't you know that most of the high level trackers already know about mods like RM,PMR,uTraitor ...etc so they implemented new anti cheat codes into their cheating scripts...I told ya & recommended using another different mod which is either Shu Mod or Faze Mod but you didn't listen man,so it's not our mistake....
    Other people on here have said the above work.
    Just going through the options.
    Who said anything about mistakes?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,it's partially have lots of things to do with mistakes,since we always recommended using Shu mod/Faze mod when answering some questions posted in topics like "what the best faker ? what are other alternatives ?",you can check all topics about those using the search function,or just hit this current "Talk" section for similar topics...so I guess you already made a mistake chosing another mod which isn't totally secured compared to the ones we stated & recommended...so yeah,you have got kinda mistake playing with mods such PMR & RM without considering consequences..Anyway,I guess I don't need to say all that as you don't have good motives to point any single finger print into anyone staff member in here...so enough with this crap man
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    What.cd is not a tracker to fake your upload...it sure goes, but with a few uploads of your own, you can easily keep your ratio.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito13 View Post
    What.cd is not a tracker to fake your upload...it sure goes, but with a few uploads of your own, you can easily keep your ratio.
    that's true and their pu section sucks anyways they can't get you into any good trackers.....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    @Tito13 & Xadra: that's totally wrong guys,who said it's easy to see on What.cd ?? both What & Waffles are two of the hardest trackers to seed on since new torrents die fast after loads of leeches in a couple of days...
    Thanks

so is it possible to cheat on what.cd with utorrent mods? because from what elephant said, he got banned from what for using a ut mod.

does the no report to the tracker work?
    Last edited by underforeed; 10.10.08 at 07:34.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast