Closed Thread
Page 127 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss132
    so what is the best method to cheat there? RM + MR with 100kb/s ? will be ok?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    what about cheating by Utorrent Serenity?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss392
    Quote Originally Posted by flux1 View Post
    so what is the best method to cheat there? RM + MR with 100kb/s ? will be ok?
    "Do NOT use ratio tool mate it is another ratio master inside vuze. The only way I've heard it's working is cheating with high speeds on staff picks time I didn't try it and don't know if still work."

You guys are seriously to lazy to read stuff 3 posts above?!
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (13.11.13)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by leus View Post
    You guys are seriously to lazy to read stuff 3 posts above?!
    Say welcome to new forum members...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    Nowadays it's pointless to use staff picks for cheating, what.cd's ppl with no lives staff decided to make those torrents neutral leech (0 dw 0 up)
    Last edited by maniak; 15.10.12 at 02:33.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Niggliable (23.09.16) , SilkTouch (18.12.12)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    So just asks:

There is a normal way to cheat on what.cd? i'm new there so I need to know. I don't wanna high-risk the account.

actually I have a failproof way to bypass their's anticheat scripts but it's involves more than one acc (that I don't have)
    it could work even if we cooperate with someone that have acc there, but it would be more difficult and I only agree to do this with someone that have faithfulness to this forum becuase I sure what.cd saff monitor this topic.. (must be sure the cooperator is not staff there)
    Last edited by Okaim; 01.11.12 at 17:53.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Left about 30 torrents faking at very very low speeds (10KB/s - 20KB/s) OVERNIGHT and got banned. I've done this many times before and got banned every single time, i never learn.

Moral of the story: NEVER EVER EVER let something fake upload without supervision. Faking at 0KB/s overnight is fine.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    Left about 30 torrents faking at very very low speeds (10KB/s - 20KB/s) OVERNIGHT and got banned. I've done this many times before and got banned every single time, i never learn.

Moral of the story: NEVER EVER EVER let something fake upload without supervision. Faking at 0KB/s overnight is fine.
    10 KB/s TOTAL or per torrent?
    If it's per torrent it's defintly too much..
    30 torrent is a lot..

someone else got lucky with low speed only on one torrent?

IF not maybe i'll try my way.
    Last edited by Okaim; 01.11.12 at 19:33.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451

Try 1 KB/s per torrent perhaps
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by Okaim View Post
    10 KB/s TOTAL or per torrent?
    If it's per torrent it's defintly too much..
    30 torrent is a lot..

someone else got lucky with low speed only on one torrent?

IF not maybe i'll try my way.
    I've done it with 1 or 2 torrents at 30KB/s to 50KB/s and worked fine. Done it nice and slow over many days and got to 40GB easily, no hassle. It's when i left it overnight and too fast overall. For a few hours i was nurturing it (manually changing speeds etc) i was seeing my upload go higher until ~55GB when i went to bed. Woke up to a nice "account is disabled" message to start my day off.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    I've done it with 1 or 2 torrents at 30KB/s to 50KB/s and worked fine. Done it nice and slow over many days and got to 40GB easily, no hassle. It's when i left it overnight and too fast overall. For a few hours i was nurturing it (manually changing speeds etc) i was seeing my upload go higher until ~55GB when i went to bed. Woke up to a nice "account is disabled" message to start my day off.
    30 - 50 KB/s is nice, anyone else can confim he could do it too?

I ask becuase:
    I think the way thier script work is to FLAG suspicious users and show the log of them. (censored few things to don't give staff new ideas)
    It almost automatic as opposed to the opinion here that think the staff need to read logs all day.

but becuase the staff need to confim the suspicious user is actually a cheater it may take them time to block you even that you have been flaged with the 30 kb/s speed.

anyway, If I correct how thier script works I think even 10KB/s will flag you.
    so just wanna confim
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by Okaim View Post
    30 - 50 KB/s is nice, anyone else can confim he could do it too?

I ask becuase:
    I think the way thier script work is to FLAG suspicious users and show the log of them. (censored few things to don't give staff new ideas)
    It almost automatic as opposed to the opinion here that think the staff need to read logs all day.

but becuase the staff need to confim the suspicious user is actually a cheater it may take them time to block you even that you have been flaged with the 30 kb/s speed.

anyway, If I correct how thier script works I think even 10KB/s will flag you.
    so just wanna confim
    How can you confirm your theory without asking a staff member there or looking at their specific codebase? Their anticheat scripts are extremely complicated and are not available to any other tracker, i'm pretty sure it's more than "if upload speed > 10KB/s then mark as suspicious".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    How can you confirm your theory without asking a staff member there or looking at their specific codebase? Their anticheat scripts are extremely complicated and are not available to any other tracker, i'm pretty sure it's more than "if upload speed > 10KB/s then mark as suspicious".
    1. it's called a theory becuase it's not 100% but i'm pretty sure I right.
    2.I know to program scripts like that.
    3.I know what i'll do if I have a tracker and want to get off cheaters.
    4.i'ts not like "if upload speed > 10KB/s then mark as suspicious"
    5.it's pretty easy to program anticheat scripts as opposed to what you think. (it even can be false positive because it's only FLAG you)
    6.I don't going to explain what I think in an open forum (it's can even give the staff good idea if I wrong)
    Last edited by Okaim; 02.11.12 at 15:24.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131

I just asked how could you actually prove the theory. I know what a theory is.

Okay?

I have ideas myself, but to implement that on a site with 30,000 - 100,000 users and work effectively is incredibly hard. Think about the time staff will spend sifting through false positives. Then try to imagine how hard it would be to find the actual cheater in a sea of 1000 false positives.

I know it's not, re-read my post. I said "i'm pretty sure it's MORE than" just that.

5.it's pretty easy to program anticheat scripts as opposed to what you think. (it even can be false positive because it's only FLAG you)

If it's so easy, why is this forum still here?

6.I don't going to explain what I think in an open forum (it's can even give the staff good idea if I wrong)

Don't flatter yourself.
    Last edited by dickbutt123; 02.11.12 at 23:11.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91

I just asked how could you actually prove the theory. I know what a theory is.
    As I said, I need two users at the same tracker and I pretty sure it will bypass any anticheat scripts that based on that method.

Okay?

I have ideas myself, but to implement that on a site with 30,000 - 100,000 users and work effectively is incredibly hard. Think about the time staff will spend sifting through false positives. Then try to imagine how hard it would be to find the actual cheater in a sea of 1000 false positives.
    DB size don't make anything harder, it's just use more server resources.
    and I think it's easy to really lower the false positives.
    what actualy matter is the active users on cheated torrent and it's not 30,000 users at the same time.

I know it's not, re-read my post. I said "i'm pretty sure it's MORE than" just that.

If it's so easy, why is this forum still here?
    1. Becuase most trackers don't have any programmers at all (and excuse me, I don't call programmer to someone that only slightly edit an open source system)
    what most trackers do is just to flag speed that greater than X and for this you don't need programmer.
    and/or
    2. Becuase most tracker's progammers is "voluntarily" and they don't really care about anything else than their special right and title in the tracker (like VIP+ for free)

BTW: if the most tracker has good anticheats, I pretty sure someone will findout how to bypass it

Don't flatter yourself.I don't need to, as I said, read my first answer.
    any programmer with common PHP, SQL skills can do this.
    anyway, i'm in the same side with you here.. unless if your'e what.cd staff.
    Last edited by Okaim; 03.11.12 at 04:34.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 127 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast