Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger15 View Post
    I do realize that, but when you say 'play by the rules', do you mean not cheating and just seeding legitimately? If that is indeed the case, then my upload amounts will be staying at 0 for eternity because I never seem to upload anything when I even attempt to seed. And, on the rare occasion I do manage to upload something, it's usually at a speed of less than 10kBps for a short period of time before it goes to zilch again.

Hence I am forced to cheat, otherwise I would be on ratio watch everywhere. Firstly, are you a member here? If you are, what are you using (or have been using) to cheat here? Is it OK if I go along with my usual method of using mRatio 5.03 with memory reader enabled and speeds of around 80kbps for new torrents? That's what I have been doing for all trackers I am a member of, but speeds are normally higher. Considering this is what.cd and not your average tracker, how would that fare here?
    Looks like you are not even trying. There are a lot of users with a shitty connection like yours (myself included). You just have to seed everything you snatched for as long as possible. Due too the required ratio system it's pretty easy to keep an OK ratio. Yes it's hard to seed but if you are trying it's doable for everyone. You are not "forced to cheat", you are just lazy.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by doublebubble View Post
    Looks like you are not even trying. There are a lot of users with a shitty connection like yours (myself included). You just have to seed everything you snatched for as long as possible. Due too the required ratio system it's pretty easy to keep an OK ratio. Yes it's hard to seed but if you are trying it's doable for everyone. You are not "forced to cheat", you are just lazy.
    So I see you have decided to jump the gun and accuse another person whom you hardly know of being 'lazy'. That last part of your post gave me a good laugh because it truly exposed your immaturity and naive thinking. How you can pass judgement on someone based on a 2-paragraph post is beyond me. I, for one, wouldn't be so quick to brand you lazy had you been asking such questions until I have understood all facts about the subject matter to arrive at such a conclusion.

Let me enlighten you on the facts of the case that you have chosen to ignore in your haste. Firstly, I have tried to seed on countless torrents and on numerous occasions. These torrents have originated from many different private trackers and after a long period of seeding, I realized I wasn't going anywhere seeding legitimately, because I hardly uploaded anything. For example, I downloaded a 5gb file from Torrentleech about 3 weeks ago and seeded it for more than a week. At the end of it, my uploaded amount was a sky high 0kb.

And the fact that my ISP throttles bittorrent traffic doesn't help matters either. I have to go through a VPN to even make download speeds go up, what more upload speeds..And just to be clear, I have also tried seeding legitimately on what.cd, and the result of that??You can guess what it was. So, besides shelling money on seedboxes, which I am unable to do for a different set of reasons, I do not really have an option here. Most of those on what.cd have really fast connections (or seedboxes) too, which is why new files with 10 leechers in one minute may turn into 10 seeders in the next minute, which means I will be going nowhere seeding legitimately. Can't speak for you as I do not know what sort of internet connection you are using, but in my case, it's next to impossible seeding anything, at least not with my ISP.

So, instead of judging others so quickly, why don't you figure out the facts first? You could have asked me to provide more information on the sort of problem I was facing, but instead you decide to accuse me of being lazy to seed without fully understanding the predicament I am facing. I am not one to hold grudges or start an argument though, so I will let the matter rest. If your connection permits you to seed legitimately and thereby increase your ratio, then by all means do it. I concur that cheating should only be a last resort. Thank you.
    Last edited by challenger15; 15.02.14 at 17:11.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

iwantyourlove (06.01.15)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    So is what.cd the hardest place to cheat on?

I have not tried recently. I did a long while ago (3-4 years) with RM 1.7.5 and it used to be fine
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman47 View Post
    a long while ago (3-4 years)
    On the Internet, that's like 10 years of real-world time.

RM 1.7.5 is like a 2002 Ford Mustang.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    On the Internet, that's like 10 years of real-world time.

RM 1.7.5 is like a 2002 Ford Mustang.
    Haha, I know, I know. But I'm using mRatio 5.2 right now and it's quite impressive.

Been able to successfully use it on a Bunch of trackers including "feared" BitMe and Waffles (using WM).

Im just wondering how much more difficult What is than Waffles to cheat on.

Also as a side note I think It'd be nice to be able to "start waffle method" on multiple torrents at once, like you can with just starting

EDIT: Also it's worth mentioning how fast speeds have evolutioned. In 2009 I was fearing using more than 100 KB/s. Now I use in a lot of 0Day trackers 60-70 x 12-15 torrents, for a nice ~1MB/s. That's fucking amazing
    Last edited by Hitman47; 11.03.14 at 18:49.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Got Disabled Today I don't know why only uploaded some torrents
    Last edited by fraudman; 16.03.14 at 09:30.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowww View Post
    Not just seeding what you download. Learn to upload new torrents. If you don't own any CD-s that aren't already up you can search for existing release without all supported versions and transcode it. There is plenty of tutorials and wiki on how to do it properly (basically always re-econde from loseless to lossy - flac to mp3 v2, v0 ..).

Yes I'm member and I managed to make at least 2.0 per torrent ratio on this Christmass freelech (and thats on normal adsl). It was important to jump on torrent quickly.

Also, client 'Deluge' is known to seed little more agressively, so you can try with that too (its also quite solid torrent client anyway).

---------- Post Merged at 21:34 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:29 ----------

if you insist on cheating mods, I'm pretty sure that VEM upload multiplier would work fine when used reasonably (taking care that you don't stick out much on peerlist). If I remembered to use any upload multiplier mod for christmass freeleech I believe it would work fine and get me some more extra MB-s.
    Is what.cd ban users who upload torrents..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudman View Post
    Is what.cd ban users who upload torrents..
    I think that would be counterproductive for the site.

Even if your uploads are horrible, they will revoke your privileges to make more, not ban you. The reason is something else.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    fraudman, consult with staff on IRC, ask for explanation. If you were legit you will most probably be re-approved. If you cheatead, you can still hope to get lucky... Either way, nothing to lose with simple inquire on IRC.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    I wish to inform everybody that I am now an Elite member at what.cd. Made it there using my trusted companion, mRatio and mRatio alone. My original account (the one I asked help for in my previous post) was disabled as soon as I uploaded one of my own torrents (I guess that drew attention to my account, and my high paranoia settings would have increased suspicion). Suffice to say uSerenity didn't work out as well as I hoped.

I took the interview again as soon as I was out using an entirely different connection and made it through without breaking sweat (the interview becomes pretty simple the second time around). This time, however, I took an entirely different approach. Suffice to say the guide on re-registering and holding multiple accounts by anon helped me a lot. I introduced myself, posted everywhere on the forums and made plenty of friends on IRC, including some high-ranking ones. This was all before I uploaded or downloaded anything.

And then I began uploading my very own stuff to the site and that earned me the respect of the community. After about a week, I started cheating using mRatio. Only jumping on the newest torrents, watching the peerlist and uploading in appropriate amounts at speeds of about 60-70kBps. The Waffles method did ensure I kept low on the peer list, but its best to stop once the uploaded amount is nearly equal to the highest uploaders on the peer list. Uploading more than those seedbox users could draw attention to your account. The combination of cheating and uploading my own torrents finally paid off for me. To all aspiring cheaters out there, good luck and remember, always watch the peer list.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    congrats.
    you now graduated cheating academy and are ready to cheat on any tracker in existence.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Hey thanks...I certainly hope that I am ready to cheat on all other trackers in existence. So far, I have cheated on many high-ranking trackers without any problem...except Bitmetv where after a rather unfortunate turn of events, I was booted out. Lost my account at an invite forum because of that, but other than that one blot, all other cheating seems to be going on smoothly...for now, at least. Cheating is somewhat of a cat-and-mouse game, you just got to ensure you stay out of sight of the cat and you are safe. Still its best not to be over-confident, you never know what sort of new methods the cat can come up with to snag the mouse. To everybody else, good luck and happy cheating!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    I read about "spoof"
    and i did that

~ removed by staff

now my client should be shown as 3.3.0 or is there is anything else should i do ?
    and what is your opinion about my options

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachme...5-12-59-pm.jpg
    Last edited by Maldini; 26.12.14 at 22:33.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Those screenshots are completely illegible, try again.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Maldini (26.12.14)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    Those screenshots are completely illegible, try again.
    oh thanks edited done
    also I'm seeding file i uploaded to WCD via utorrent 3.3.0 can i keep the file in the client and start to use vuze normally in the same time ?
    Last edited by Maldini; 26.12.14 at 22:36.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast