Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheat on these trackers (iPlay, Bithumen, TT, Elektronik, MusicVids)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    that's also another good alternative in case you are afraid of being suspicious while moving in the shadows xD
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Can Any 1 confirm at 2days date rm works on bithumen??

and also on tt///??

plz reply..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    I dunno abt bH
    but Manas already said that RM wont work on TT

Give me bH invite and I will try using shu mod of course. :)
    Last edited by Options; 26.09.08 at 12:05.
    Thanks

I don't know if it the RM doesn't work on TT... maybe only the clientfiles were corrupt. Anyway, it's safer not to use it.

Bithumen is very easy to cheat on. Dunno if they detect the RM though. You'll have to test it yourself
    Thanks

jolas
    dont be greedy shumod works everywhere, i used it on sct, ncore ptn its, and others... i dont have bithumen or tt so cant tell u for shure.

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by jolas View Post
    dont be greedy shumod works everywhere, i used it on sct, ncore ptn its, and others... i dont have bithumen or tt so cant tell u for shure.
    Still it's working perfectly on both TT & Bithumen,it works everywhere guys,what's the fuss for ?? just boost your ratio with no worries
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Can anyone say if it's "safe" to cheat on TheDVDclub.org with Vuze?? I just registered and this tracker doesn't have many peers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    I dun think it is hard to cheat there
    I would say its on level 2 or 3 (in terms of cheating level)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Can anyone say if it's "safe" to cheat on TheDVDclub.org with Vuze?? I just registered and this tracker doesn't have many peers.
    dude,let me get this straight up since lots of such threads are being posted for many trackers that people actually make me feel like it's Hell...it's way easy buddy,just boost your ratio without any fears..just follow those simple 3 steps :

1. Consider all possible threatening possibilities for getting caught cheating.
    2. pick up first the torrent with the very highest leechers rate just to hide your fake speed in the shadows before actually downloading your actual torrent file you would like to have..
    3. set fake seeding speeds settings wisely without getting too far from your actual download speed...make it looks like a sense...1:2 or 1:3 ratio

Off-topic step : NJoy leeching/seeding once buffered your own fixed ratio
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    1. Consider all possible threatening possibilities for getting caught cheating.
    2. pick up first the torrent with the very highest leechers rate just to hide your fake speed in the shadows before actually downloading your actual torrent file you would like to have..
    3. set fake seeding speeds settings wisely without getting too far from your actual download speed...make it looks like a sense...1:2 or 1:3 ratio
    1. He did, not too many peers to fake upload to... that's a possible detection vector...
    Actually when there are few or no leechers and quite few seeders (like [9/1]) I prefer to use a low upload multiplicator and keep the client open, waiting to upload to someone, rather than faking. Of course this may work for a small app or even maybe an ISO, but not a 4GB DVD Rip.
    2. You have to consider the peer:seed ratio rather than how many leechers are in the swarm IMO. There can be 100 leechers but 10000 seeders...
    3. What if my download speed is 400kB/s (of course it won't get past 30kbs )
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    I just tried to cheat using RM. Pick up the torrent with most leecher and seeder.
    I use upload 200kb/s, and it worked fine..
    then I increased to 440kb/s and I was banned.
    Hope it helps
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Well I'm on the good start Downloading a DVD9 and download speed is barely moving so this is good way to use fake upload speed I allready uploaded more than downloaded
    Thanks

jolas
    Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    I just tried to cheat using RM. Pick up the torrent with most leecher and seeder.
    I use upload 200kb/s, and it worked fine..
    then I increased to 440kb/s and I was banned.
    Hope it helps
    on what tracker ?

by the way even at sct i never did more than 45 50... for so long and never got caught, so i think the trick is to use it slowly and things will workout :)

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    Ya I know, Just use reasonable speed and youll be fine
    and It was on thedvdclub
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    1. He did, not too many peers to fake upload to... that's a possible detection vector...
    Actually when there are few or no leechers and quite few seeders (like [9/1]) I prefer to use a low upload multiplicator and keep the client open, waiting to upload to someone, rather than faking. Of course this may work for a small app or even maybe an ISO, but not a 4GB DVD Rip.
    that's why if you read my post,I mnetioned that he should pick up the very first new added torrents just to hide his trix inside the high leeching swarm..

2. You have to consider the peer:seed ratio rather than how many leechers are in the swarm IMO. There can be 100 leechers but 10000 seeders...
    nah,IMO that's totaly wrong man,you should pick up the torrent with the highest leechers even if it's with 1 seeder...it doesn't matter how many seeders are there,it does matter that you increase the seeders rate by yourself after you're done downloading,then hide yourself inside those leechers pretending to seed back...this is how it works I guess

3. What if my download speed is 400kB/s (of course it won't get past 30kbs )
    then 400 x 2/3 = 800~1200
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast