+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Download Torrents Instantly with Instant-Torrents

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39473

Download Torrents Instantly with Instant-Torrents

Instant-Torrents is a new service that allows people to download, find, and share torrents on a private network. Users can download torrents via the site, and direct downloads are available when others have downloaded the torrent before.
    Download Torrents Instantly with Instant-Torrents | TorrentFreak

Sounds really useful for popular stuff... if someone has downloaded the torrent before, you can get it instantly off IT's servers

Edit:
    Q: Dont you mind me using my favorite download accelerator while downloading from you?

A: Hell no! Actually we encourage you to use one (...). Why use a built-in download in your browser, if you can download in many threads and get your files much faster? Security and speed - this is what we are all about, and as our speed-tests showed, downloading is faster using a download manager. Vroom-Vroom! ;-)
    FAQ - Instant-Torrents.com

A free seedbox where you can use download accelerators to get your stuff from it once finished, whose only limitation is to keep a maximum of 5 torrents running at the same...

Edit 2: It was effectively too good to be true -_- You can only download your files from the seedbox when using Ivacy's VPN. In short: if you don't have their VPN service, this is pretty much useless.
    Last edited by anon; 05.09.08 at 21:13.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (07.09.08) , cDDDe (05.09.08)

+ Reply to Thread