Thread: 'Prince of Persia' Pushed to 2010

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

'Prince of Persia' Pushed to 2010

For fans of "Prince of Persia," the long wait for a theatrical movie release just got a bit longer.

According to the industry trade papers, Disney has pushed back the release of its Jerry Bruckheimer-produced video game adaptation from June 19, 2009 to Memorial Day weekend 2010.

Please adjust your calendars now.

While production on "Prince of Persia" began last week in Morocco with Mike Newell at the helm, Disney decided the the shoot and subsequent effects-heavy post-production may require just a little more time. In addition, the new release date might help "Prince of Persia" expand its potential window for box office success, which may not have been as great next summer with "Transformers 2" set to open the following week. In its new release date, "Prince of Persia" will draft of "Shrek Goes Fourth," opening the prior weekend.
    'Prince of Persia' Pushed to 2010

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (06.08.08)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Well, I guess PoP fans will have to wait before enjoying the movie In the meantime... ^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzrj7dWGVbU]YouTube - Prince of persia Classic Comparison[/ame]
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread