Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: The hello/hi/wilkommen Thread

P2P Client
    rtorrent 0.9.6 / 0.13.6
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Hey und hallo bin neu auf dem Board,kenne es zwar schon was länger aber erst jetzt gereggt.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss127
    Hallo an alle
    bin jetzt auch seit heute dabei. Ich hab euch über Tarnkappe gefunden, die dieses Forum empfehlen. Ich bin in verschiedenen Usenet, FTP usw. Foren unterwegs und versuche möglichst viel dazuzulernen. Meine Hobbys sind im Bereich Musik (spiele Klavier), Sport (Karate) und Sprachen (lerne Spanisch).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    hello 👋 new here too…
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Hey mates,

im new to this site :)
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

equilibrance (02.02.23)

Activity Longevity
    1/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssssss7
    Moin bin schon watt länger bei SB-I und sage mal
    Thanks

Cool

Hello,
    I am new to this forum.

Long time file sharing user, ever since IRC, then Napster, Kad, Torrents, and nowadays using Usenet + Debrid.

My main interests are international movies, and, some times, gaming.

I have always been over the fence with private trackers ever since the start, and these days I wonder how it would have been if I had accepted some invites (plural) to the only 2 private trackers I have interest in joining: KG and PTP.

I ended up in this forum due to it's Usenet section, and to be honest I didn't even know that something like cheating in private trackers existed: I was stunned to see it. Since I never liked the idea of having a site knowing how much I shared my torrents with full logs of dates and usage, I have no strong opinion against it (have you guys thought about the privacy side of it?), but I always thought that this numbers system looked a lot like a game and that natural seeding was better. It feels nice to seed that something that I have found and I recommend.

I really enjoy the German file sharing communities (since I like European movies) but have always been a lurker at them.
    In the last 5 or 6 years I have tried to have almost no presence online, I even closed my account in the private torrents forum I used (and loved) due to that.

Usenet is, for now, my main interest, but I am struggling to find good quality resources of worldwide cinema in it.
    As a last resource, I use some open DDL sites for the releases I can't find, but quality is usually terrible.

Well... too much text for a introduction.
    I hope I can share a bit of my Usenet experience (not much) these days, and - who knows - to get to know better sources for the type of content I am looking for.

After some time reading this forum, I did think "well, why not?", and so I joined.
    It Feels good.
    Last edited by sbestran; 20.10.23 at 21:27.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    Quote Originally Posted by sbestran View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to this forum.

Long time file sharing user, ever since IRC, then Napster, Kad, Torrents, and nowadays using Usenet + Debrid.

My main interests are international movies, and, some times, gaming.

I have always been over the fence with private trackers ever since the start, and these days I wonder how it would have been if I had accepted some invites (plural) to the only 2 private trackers I have interest in joining: KG and PTP.

I ended up in this forum due to it's Usenet section, and to be honest I didn't even know that something like cheating in private trackers existed: I was stunned to see it. Since I never liked the idea of having a site knowing how much I shared my torrents with full logs of dates and usage, I have no strong opinion against it (have you guys thought about the privacy side of it?), but I always thought that this numbers system looked a lot like a game and that natural seeding was better. It feels nice to seed that something that I have found and I recommend.

I really enjoy the German file sharing communities (since I like European movies) but have always been a lurker at them.
    In the last 5 or 6 years I have tried to have almost no presence online, I even closed my account in the private torrents forum I used (and loved) due to that.

Usenet is, for now, my main interest, but I am struggling to find good quality resources of worldwide cinema in it.
    As a last resource, I use some open DDL sites for the releases I can't find, but quality is usually terrible.

Well... too much text for a introduction.
    I hope I can share a bit of my Usenet experience (not much) these days, and - who knows - to get to know better sources for the type of content I am looking for.

After some time reading this forum, I did think "well, why not?", and so I joined.
    It Feels good.
    Welcome to SB-I
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (22.10.23)

P2P Client
    qBittorent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Glad to welcome everyone. I am a new user. Repeatedly came to your resource when I was looking for information on the Internet, and today I decided to become a part of the community :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof2k View Post
    Glad to welcome everyone. I am a new user. Repeatedly came to your resource when I was looking for information on the Internet, and today I decided to become a part of the community :)
    Welcome to SB-I
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (06.11.23)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by sbestran View Post
    Since I never liked the idea of having a site knowing how much I shared my torrents with full logs of dates and usage, I have no strong opinion against it (have you guys thought about the privacy side of it?)
    Trackers log far more data than they reasonably need to operate. This is something I have been speaking out against for more than a decade, and which I have seen very few exceptions to. Furthermore, everyone has naturalized this on the grounds that it's necessary to detect bad users and the data is not enough to legally incriminate anyone in the event of a raid. In the end, however, you must either accept this or not use them (being a member is optional).

Anyway, welcome aboard!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (23.10.23)

Hello Everyone! I recently joined as well, was lurking for sometime and decided to create an account.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    Quote Originally Posted by deforest6170 View Post
    Hello Everyone! I recently joined as well, was lurking for sometime and decided to create an account.
    Welcome
    Thanks

Hallo, habe das Board heute entdeckt und mich direkt angemeldet.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1606
    Welcome to SB-I
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread