Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial about the Shu Mod] All settings explained

[Tutorial about the Shu Mod] All settings explained

This tutorial is OUTDATED. Click here for a newer one.

In this tutorial, you will learn what the different settings are good for and what you can do with them.

Warning: Please remember that all settings you adjust will not be applied on the active torrents!!! That means that every torrent will keep its current settings. If you want to change them double click on your torrent – Shu Fake – Shu General.
    Only new added torrents will take the settings you have changed in the Shu Mod.

1.)

Choice of the splashscreen (the start screen which is displayed at every start)

2.)

No upload at all. All the same there can be small upload values, which should stay under 1 kb though.

3.)

The caption should be enough.

a.)

b.)

4.)

This one is also well explained . This setting is useful if you don’t want to be shown in the snatchlists. (e.g. if you haven’t done anything for your file ratio, Moderators of Trackers like to look at the snatchlists and warn people).

5.)

With this function you can specify how many connections should be added on every automatic tracker update. Usually, it’s recommandable to keep your hands off this setting.

6.)

With this setting your torrent and the information are always up to date. (Leecher/Seeder ratio etc...)

7.)

This setting is useless. It reduces the time between the tracker updates.

8.)

In parts it’s quite a useful function but it can be dangerous. If moderators or other staff members are also among the peers and they get alerted you can count on your ban.

9.)

This setting should never be used!!! The clientspoof by Shu is flawed. You can’t connect to the peers if you use it. The only working clientspoof is a plugin which can be found under -> Plugins-> Clientspoof . But be careful. The plugin works only for the tracker. The peers will see your real client.

10.)

Interesting function.With this you can control exactly the start of your fake upload.

11.)

Another useful function. With this setting you can adjust the maximal fake-upload to the size of the torrent. But you should be careful with it.
    If you type in a wrong number you can get very high upload rates.

12.)

Reduces your download: On the tracker will be less download shown than you have downloaded in reality.

a.)

Automatic reduction. But „no upload“ will be deactivated.

b.)

Mixed download reduction. You can combine it with other functions which are listed there. Here you can decide how much your download should be reduced.

13.)

That’s the popular "No Report" function.

a.)

You will always be shown as a leecher with 0% download. Tip: Remove the torrent after your download at once, because it is very suspicious to be a leecher with 0% for a long time, especially when you are the last and only leecher.

b.)

It’s the same. The only difference is that you are shown as a seeder with 100%. Be careful not to be the only seeder, because if a user wants to download the file he will soon wonder why he gets no download speed. Honest users would soon report you then.

14.)

This fake Fake-Modus is calculated by the Down- and Upload ratio.

a.)

Here you can adjust the Fake-Upload Speed with the aid of the Down- and Upload ratio. I wouldn’t recommend this setting, because you have almost no control about your fake upload speed.

b.)

As the name implies, the "intelligent" Cheat Modus. This means that the Fake Upload won’t start not until the shu mod wants it.

c.)

When the torrent is finished, the fake upload will be deactivated and only the real upload will be active. This function also deactivates the "No Upload" automatically (but only after the download is finished , before this the "No Upload" stays active (if it was selected)).

15.)

The most used variant and , for me, easiest setting to handle, with a great result.

a.)

Fake-Upload will be activated after a specific percentage of download.

b.)

The fake-upload here is also not activated from the beginning. The shu mod will start the fake upload when he thinks it is beneficial.

c.)

Should be activated when the "No Upload" function is inactive. I think you should activate this function because of fairness (exception is the TS, this tracker has got enough Webseeder ).

d.)

You will be shown as seeder.

e.)

Should be obvious, the upload will be suited to the other upload speeds.

f.)

Useful to avoid "Over-Faking".
    Should also be obvious. The fake upload will be deactivated, as soon as the ratio is reached.

g.)

Here you can enter the exact Fake Upload speed. You may enter values which are far apart. Thereby the upload fluctuates and the upload looks more real.

16.)

Also a very famous function in the cheater world, the Upload-Multiplicator. With this function you must give real upload. The "No Upload" will be automatically deactivated.

Now every setting of the shu mod is explained.

A Tutorial, how to use the Shu mod best and how to stay undetected will come soon.

Copyright by Rebound. I only translated it..
    Last edited by anon; 25.10.12 at 23:46. Reason: Added a note
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SPIKER (26.04.14) , xTREmeUsER (29.11.10) , ratuljain1991 (12.09.10) , Uninvited2611 (22.05.10) , hellman (13.05.10) , zogzog (29.04.10) , an3w3r (05.04.10) , MacGyver (11.02.10) , vDD+wR (07.07.09) , noobglitch (01.07.09) , clickme88 (08.06.09) , someone (08.06.09) , Tarantino (18.05.09) , d00d (16.05.09) , kelly (27.04.09) , - (21.04.09) , bornwinner (09.04.09) , splicer (06.04.09) , abookhalil (05.04.09) , BlackCube (04.04.09) , - (23.03.09) , sisonvher (09.03.09) , realhero (11.02.09) , dongwonlee (25.01.09) , - (25.01.09) , Mr.unknown (14.01.09) , RUBBER (13.01.09) , 20ilc05 (22.12.08) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (19.12.08) , mat (19.12.08) , Tinkle (13.12.08) , - (30.11.08) , Rikimaru (28.10.08) , - (01.10.08) , hitman (19.09.08) , djekl (13.09.08) , anon (02.08.08) , humble22 (24.07.08) , Pickle (29.05.08) , NewBTUser (25.05.08) , schizodep (10.05.08) , - (01.05.08) , - (20.04.08) , shahjinn (28.02.08) , Rebound (28.02.08) , maniak (23.02.08) , 0ldboy (18.01.08)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss296
    Quote Originally Posted by Manas View Post
    A Tutorial, how to use the Shu mod best and how to stay undetected will come soon.
    i've been looking around for an english language tutorial - did you ever get around to writing one?

thanks for the guide so far!
    Thanks

Great tutorial . i cant wait to use this once I get shumod
    Thanks

spamtroll
    Thanks for this, there is very little in the lines of documentation for many cheat clients. Tutorials like this are greatly appreciated and I hope to see more in the near future.

cutthroat1855
    can i use shu mod like RM , like in RM u only have to put a torrent in the window and u dont have to be downloading it for real and start to fake upload , or do i have to download the torrent to be able to fake in shu mod

Keep in mind that the Shu Mod is based on Azureus. It's a modified client and therefore for cheating and leeching.
    You can't just open a torrent without downloading it. The only thing you can do is limit your downloadrate to 1 kb.
    Thanks

cutthroat1855
    but what if i cant connect to the peers?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat1855 View Post
    but what if i cant connect to the peers?
    Then it will automatically find the peer and it dosent need to connect them but it will make it fake uplaod speed so it will try to interact with that peer and tell your utorrent Peer ID information so they will thing you are using a real client and not shu mod .. Use low upload speed like 10-20 KB recommended from me and see the great things it do

best regards
    shahjinn
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Hey Guyz,,

I Have Tried..but i am not able to handle this mod so plz help...

can rebound or hitman or manas or any other plz upload the configured screenshot of this shuMOD??

i want to use this on waffles & thevault & blackcats

so i will get idea how to use this....
    Last edited by techmax; 20.04.08 at 14:34.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss30
    Hi Rebound, please help me.
    I've read your tutorial and my config is:
    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4996/60867530iv6.png

But the Fake upload speed still stand at 0 and nothing change.
    What's the problem?

Oh, It's working now. BTW, thanks for your tutorial.
    Love you, Rebound
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    very nice
    but it's possible to have a tutorial ? how to for mac
    where can i put the file ?
    thx
    Thanks

Just look for the Azureus install folder. If you found it just replace all the files from the Shu Mod with the files from the original install folder.

The newest (shu) ddj mod:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=3670

There you even have an installation guide

Good luck
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    Great JOb.. but is there any way to seeding without actual download??
    Thx for your work~
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    Hi. can you upload or give the link to download Shu mod which can work with Utorrent 1.7.7 on vista?
    or any other mod that will work with utorrent??

thanks man..and this is the first time I heard about this shu mod...so i am gonna need more info...will ask you more about it once i have downloaded

thanks
    Last edited by Options; 09.07.08 at 17:42.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    The Shu/SB-I Mod is coded for Azureus, there's no possibility to use it on uT.

The latest version (09.07.08) and a manual how to install it can be found here.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast