Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tehconnection.eu

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    well. The warning does not appear anymore after i uninstall and restart all :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    The warning does not appear anymore
    good :) did you need the advanced stats plugin or can you live without it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    well. I havent uninstalled it... what does it do?. I clicked it and only see traffic graph..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    what does it do?
    ADVANCED STATISTICS

It allows for a user with a penchant for knowledge to see a variety of statistics relating to the data being transferred by Azureus. It offers a 3 tab selection of information.

The first is a "progress" tab, which displays a time-line of the data downloaded per torrent in linear format. The X-axis is the time from when the torrent was first opened, and the Y-axis is the percent of completion.

The second is the "activity" tab which displays a comparative analysis of each torrent. It marks the limit of both the download and upload speeds and then shows a color-coded band per each torrent in the confines of those limits.

The third is the "transfer" tab which displays a variety of data transfer statistics. It shows not only the amount of data downloaded and uploaded per the current session that Azureus has been open and active, but also per a daily and complete system history that dates to when Azureus was first installed. I don't know that I've ever needed to know such information, but I'm sure there are those who could find such numbers useful.
    Top Azureus Plugins Revealed

it's good to disable it if you're not going to use it:

**** Warning - this plugin can USE A LOT OF MEMORY ****
    In particular, 30 hours worth of samples with 500 torrents will require IN EXCESS of 150MB of memory.
    Azureus, now called Vuze : Plugin Details for Advanced Statistics
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Options (15.07.08)

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    and How do i uninstall? Do I just go to Azureus folder in Program files and then click plugins folder then Delete "advancedstatistics" folder?

Any other plugins which is not really needed that consume lots of Ram? so maybe i should uninstall that plugins. Because i see that Azureus takes quite lots of Ram, unlike Utorrent
    Last edited by Options; 16.07.08 at 11:39.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    well most of the plugins doesnt effect the ram usage that much safepeer is one of the plugins that eats a lot

if you want to deinstall the plugins just delete them from the plugins folder or you can deactivate them in the opions of azureus just scroll down to plugins

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    what does Safepeer do? From the name, i think it is a ''Must have" plugin... If it is so, i wouldn uninstall it
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    what does Safepeer do?
    Blocks harmful IPs, like those of antip2p organizations or bad data senders. And yes, i'd say it's almost a must, because when using it Azureus blocks them at TCP level (no contact is ever established), while apps like PG won't block connections but packets.

You could also use p2pfire (look at my sig ) if you need to globally block bad IPs at TCP level but can't cope with safepeer's increased RAM usage (P2PF uses 5mb of ram and 0% cpu)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    thanks for the info
    And what abt i2p or JAP? ever used any of these? is it similar to p2pfire? and does p2pfire work like PG? if yes, then i should use p2pfire rather than PG since PG is using lots of ram
    Thanks

jolas
    just use RM !!!!!!!!!!! heheehehehehehehehe 74g up!!!!!!!!! :))))

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    And what abt i2p or JAP? ever used any of these? is it similar to p2pfire?
    i think you have confused p2pfire with other anonymous-tools P2PFire is to block harmful IPs, nothing else and yes, i have used I2P in the past but it worked very slow for me :/ as regarding JAP, used it once to bypass a ban speeds were acceptable for browsing (but i'm sure they have upgraded their equipment by now, and to use it for semi-anon torrenting it'd be very good, announces are typically 1-2KB).

and does p2pfire work like PG? if yes, then i should use p2pfire rather than PG since PG is using lots of ram
    P2PF works even better than PG: it doesn't slow down your connection, you can count the number of RAM MBs it uses with your fingers ^^, has an EXTREMELY low CPU usage... i recommend you use it instead of PeerGuardian, specially if you have a low-end computer.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    so that means P2PFire and PG are similar app (to block IP when downloading)...and JAP and I2P are Like Ultrasurf etc (to make your IP anonymous). Right?

I trien to use Ultrasurf. i started it first and then open uT mod. and all worked well. But when i try to sign in my MSN messenger, it always failed. I am sure it has something to do with Ultrasurf because when ultrasurf closed, I can sign in again. any suggestion to run Ultrasurf without affecting MSN?

And I would like to know how can i sign up again if i have been banned from that site?
    Last edited by Options; 18.07.08 at 13:04.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    so that means P2PFire and PG are similar app (to block IP when downloading)...and JAP and I2P are Like Ultrasurf etc (to make your IP anonymous). Right?
    exactly.

I trien to use Ultrasurf. i started it first and then open uT mod. and all worked well. But when i try to sign in my MSN messenger, it always failed. I am sure it has something to do with Ultrasurf because when ultrasurf closed, I can sign in again. any suggestion to run Ultrasurf without affecting MSN?
    Untick the "set IE proxy automatically" box in "Options" and restart Ultrasurf

And I would like to know how can i sign up again if i have been banned from that site?
    you mean tehconnection.eu?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    If you mean TehConnection, the site is still open so there's no problem to register yourself an new account.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    @ Options: if they banned your IP you can use Ultrasurf to signup, just set a non-IE (so that you have no problems with MSN) browser's HTTP proxy to host 127.0.0.1, port 9666
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Options (19.07.08)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12