+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RSDx7 (RSD 0.585 english version)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410

RSDx7 (RSD 0.585 english version)

RSDx7 (English version of RSD 0.585)

translation updated to the latest version
    for more info see the 0.572 ENG thread
    about the name... see here ^^

screen:

credits:
    shoulder - guide pics and betatesting
    Reppy - betatesting and varied contributions
    SKAndal - those strings
    Rebound -

changelog:
    v1: initial version. translated some other strings, changed user-agent to 'Opera/9.51 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)' (latest opera ), event manager "fix" (see below)

known bugs:
    * the event manager wasn't working in previous versions because of the translation. sorry to have delivered a buggy soft to you all the EM's strings are referenced twice each inside the EXE: once to know what to read from events.txt, and another to know what to show in the "add event" dialog. if any of them is different that it's counterpart or if there is enough space to fit one reference but not the other one, the event manager is broken. therefore i have decided to leave those strings untouched (tested that now and events work) and make a guide picture so that you know what they mean:

* apart from that, other stuff isn't 100% translated (i.e. things like the log or some message boxes are still in german ) because i couldn't find them in my resource editor. but everything else is translated.

if you find any bugs (that aren't in the original german rsd but yes in this version) or places where the translation could be improved please tell me
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

capito (28.07.08) , - (14.07.08) , SKAndal (13.07.08) , hitman (13.07.08) , fromas (13.07.08) , shoulder (12.07.08)

+ Reply to Thread