Thread: 30-Minute Abs

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

30-Minute Abs

If you're doing standing free-weight exercises like squats, deadlifts, and overhead presses, your abs are probably getting a lot of training already. But if you still can't see them, implement this 30-minute plan on your off days. Over the course of a month, you'll vary the exercises and intensity each week so that you build functional core strength, endurance, and power—as well as carved—out abs. Each workout consists of only three moves.
    Directions

Frequency: Perform each workout (I, II, and III) once per week for one week, resting or performing your other weight training on days in between. For example, you could do an upper-body workout on Monday, perform ab workout I on Tuesday, and do a lower-body workout on Wednesday. You could then do ab workout II on Thursday, another upper-body day on Friday, and ab workout III on Saturday (Sunday you'd rest).
    30-Minute Abs: Intro - Men's Fitness

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (24.04.10) , yoco (23.04.10) , Blocker (23.04.10) , hitman (09.07.08) , fromas (09.07.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    LOL this is a nice tip if I wanted my abs to show over
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    LOL this is a nice tip if I wanted my abs to show over
    you must be really dedicated to stick to this program or it wont work..and lay off the beer

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread