P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066

New sign-ups are closed on Filelist.io

On their news page:

With regret, I inform you that due to repeated abuses in the use of invitations within our private community, we have made the decision to temporarily cancel the ability to distribute invitations. We deeply regret that some members have chosen to misuse invitations by publicly sharing them on various social platforms, thereby affecting the atmosphere of trust and respect that we have strived to maintain. The irresponsible share of invitations leaves the door open to all kinds of individuals who aggressively abused the platform, something we want to avoid.

Every member must be aware of the impact of their action in sharing an invitation and understand the responsibility involved. This PRIVATE COMMUNITY should remain a pleasant and secure place for all its participants, both users and staff members! Starting now, the registration of new accounts on our platform can no longer be done.

During this period, we will carefully review our invitation policies to identify possible improvements and prevent future abuses. At the same time, we encourage community members to share observations on this matter.

FileList Staff
    it's hip to be square
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (13.01.24) , illusive (12.01.24)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Unfortunate, but not surprising. The daily gift box ran for way longer than usual, basically making everyone a VIP with tons of invites.

Capping invites to 3 per month like IPT and/or reducing their drop rate would suffice, I think. I have invited a ton of people during each of their yearly celebrations, and all but one of them took good care of their accounts. I'd hate to see FL become like RED where you can get banned because staff think you don't know your invitee well enough
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Unfortunate, but not surprising. The daily gift box ran for way longer than usual, basically making everyone a VIP with tons of invites.

Capping invites to 3 per month like IPT and/or reducing their drop rate would suffice, I think. I have invited a ton of people during each of their yearly celebrations, and all but one of them took good care of their accounts. I'd hate to see FL become like RED where you can get banned because staff think you don't know your invitee well enough
    Impact of management change?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    I'll take it over the alternative...
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    basically making everyone a VIP with tons of invites.

don't think that VIP offers tons of invites now
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Yeah, I mentioned that to illustrate my point. You could join today, become VIP immediately afterwards through a lucky gift box roll (a few of my invitees managed it), get invites tomorrow, get coins to purchase more invites the day after... things got out of hand.

On a sidenote, getting freeleech slots is such a disappointment when half the tracker is already freeleech
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    i wanted mostly to point out that if you buy permanent vip i don't think that they give 150+ invites anymore like i got
    checked once the vip i think and i noticed fewer on it ,checked right now , only 16 they give

on the lucky gift boxes,idk man, never was so lucky,i got coins for only 1 invite to buy ,in total,opening the gift boxes each day, i think the best was a 239gb, so from my experice,it wasn't so easy like it sounds,considering that permanent vip i think it wasn't in the gift box to get 16 invites also, on 1 month,is without invites,but was anyway easy to get them
    but they have abused the invites from long time ago,because the permanent vip had so many around 10 years back,wasn't the gift box fault
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (23.01.24)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Ah, I see what you mean now. VIP status from gift boxes never included extra invites. The one you can buy with coins does, and indeed doesn't offer as many as it used to. Special status (crown icon) gives you unlimited and costs a lot more, so I'm guessing it's a plot by Bill Gates to make you seed your torrents

As for the rest, you've indeed been unlucky! I have received at least two invites and temporary VIP on literally every celebration, in addition to more upload credit than I'll ever use.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Bill Gates to make you seed your torrents
    ))

As for the rest, you've indeed been unlucky!
    maybe because i already have permanent vip so no need to make me buy vip anymore giving cool stuff as a trial, for permanent vips the gift boxes are lower tier,maybe
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread