+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am newbie to cheating and have some questions.

Anthony222

I am newbie to cheating and have some questions.

Hello guys, one month ago I joined a private tracker for the first time, the tracker is called AvistaZ.
    I started downloading Torrents mostly TVshows which I want to watch but after a few days I was promoted to rank "Leech" which is the lowest rank on AvistaZ. This rank allow me to download only 1 torrent every week and I was very upset. After that I started to search ratio cheating I watched some youtube videos but they were very old but I found SB-Innovation and then I started to read some posts in this forum site how to not be caught when I cheat my ratio but posts on this forum were also old. But one strange thing happened after I downloaded RatioMaster (I didn't know much about this tool) and then I added one torrent from Avistaz to RatioMaster I clicked start but after a few minutes I stopped this torrent and suddenly on AvistaZ from 0 upload I went to 80GB upload I don't know how this happened and my ratio improved and I automatically was promoted to rank "member" and now I could download any torrent I want. Last days I read lot of posts on this forum about how to not be caught cheating because I don't want to lose my account but most posts here are very old and I think most of methods to cheat are outdated. This is why I decided to write this post and to ask some question and again I want to tell that i'm new to cheating and I don't know much so don't blame me.

1. If I download 10-15 torrents from AvistaZ and add them in RatioMatster as 100% seed and just leave them to seed. That way I can get lot of BonusPoints and with those points I can buy upload. Probably this way is less suspicious, what do you think?

2. If I just upload with RatioMaster with very low speed will I get banned? with very low speed probably is less likely to be suspected

3. Should I download only popular torrents with lot of seeders and leechers?

4. My last question is how this thing with RatioMaster happened I wrote about it above. I added one torrent from avistaz in RatioMaster I clicked start after a few minutes I stopped that torrent from RatioMaster and I went to 80gb upload on AvistaZ? is this a bug or something, I think it's impossible to upload 80gb for a few minutes, what do you think?

THANKS FOR EVERY ANSWER!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony222 View Post
    1. If I download 10-15 torrents from AvistaZ and add them in RatioMatster as 100% seed and just leave them to seed. That way I can get lot of BonusPoints and with those points I can buy upload. Probably this way is less suspicious, what do you think?

2. If I just upload with RatioMaster with very low speed will I get banned? with very low speed probably is less likely to be suspected

3. Should I download only popular torrents with lot of seeders and leechers?
    Let's play a little game. If you read so many posts, tell us which answers you found for these questions, and we'll tell you if they're current or not

4. My last question is how this thing with RatioMaster happened I wrote about it above. I added one torrent from avistaz in RatioMaster I clicked start after a few minutes I stopped that torrent from RatioMaster and I went to 80gb upload on AvistaZ? is this a bug or something, I think it's impossible to upload 80gb for a few minutes, what do you think?
    If you're using the speed randomizer on RM+ 2.2.0 that's a known issue, otherwise you'll have to tell us more about your setup.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

uiuiqwqw1212112999 (25.12.23)

1. I read about "snatchlist I think this list display everything about my torrents" I think if I add 10-15 torrents as seed for bonus points, this is suspicious but if the torrents are with lot of seeders probably it won't be very suspicious.

2. high speeds are probably easy to detect If I upload with very low speed chances to be detected are probably very low

3. I read that I should cheat on torrents with many leechers and seeders

But like I said, these posts were years ago, so I don't know if these methods are still reliable
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    All is correct, but I'd do a little extra reading on exactly what makes a torrent appropriate for farming bonus points, and why something that seems to have many leechers actually may not.

AvistaZ and its sister sites basically have zero anti-cheat protection. In your case this is both good (because you won't lose your account) and bad (because it doesn't prepare you for trackers that actually care).
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

uiuiqwqw1212112999 (25.12.23)

I have a question if you don't mind, I saw one dude's profile and his account was registered 1 month ago and now his download is 1.00kb and his upload is over 600gb and his ratio is 999999.99 this is showing when I check his profile. Is their anticheat that bad? and how this dude's ratio is 999999.99?
    Thanks

You don't even need to cheat really. I set up autobrr and download freeleech. I have 1kb downloaded and 1tb upload and my ratio is the same.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Quote Originally Posted by uiuiqwqw1212112999 View Post
    I have a question if you don't mind, I saw one dude's profile and his account was registered 1 month ago and now his download is 1.00kb and his upload is over 600gb and his ratio is 999999.99 this is showing when I check his profile. Is their anticheat that bad? and how this dude's ratio is 999999.99?
    Maybe he downloaded only freeleech stuff.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

I cheated over 50 terabytes and gave that account to a family relative who had yellow fever, that aside, this site was easy as fuck to cheat in. Regarding the concerns of infinite ratio, What I did was as I had tons of upload for no god-damn uses so I just went around and ended up watching rare stuff with no free leaches, and it all worked out in the end.

The reason cheating was easy is that at the end of the day each website has its own "normie" user base regardless of the niche. Just download whatever the normies are doing and then use swarm speeds to cheat in bigly bt with safe amounts, or use a moderate amount in mratio.

Remember to only cheat like a mindless fuck as I did only if you're not from South Asia. I don't know if they increased their difficulties, and maybe i will get marked by here, but as I gave the account away, I doubt it will come to haunt me anyway. like our master anon said, avistaz sites has a really non-existent cheat tracking and chances are if you do it without any precautions then you are going to get banned. Im sure you'll figure out how to deal with the which torrents to.

Also you could have just posted this or read the avistaz threads, there are lots of good info from the past that is more or less still relevant.
    Thanks

this is mostly due to freeleech torrents. he only downloaded freeleech torrents to increase maximum ratio, and after maximum upload/ratio, he might use account normally. i mean he will download non freeleech torrents.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    From this I can deduce accounts start with 1 KB of download to prevent ratios from being "infinity", he only downloaded freeleech torrents, and the ratio display caps out at 1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    gave that account to a family relative who had yellow fever
    I had to read this twice to realize what you meant...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread