+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 3.5.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
      BiglyBT Change Log
      Vuze Change Log
      Installation:

Windows

1. Download the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 21 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download). Do not open BiglyBT after installation.
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT! You must export your torrents. Copying or exporting / importing old configurations will not work.
      4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
      8. Run Notepad and open %APPDATA%\BiglyBT\java.vmoptions (C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT\java. vmoptions), append the following lines:
      Code:
      --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED
      -Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true
      9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
      1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 21 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
      4a. Open Terminal
      4b. Run the following command:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
      4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
      4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
      5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
      Code:
      OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
      sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
      sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
      NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 20.04, assumes default install location
      1. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download). When prompted, install your distro's default JRE.
      Code:
      wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      3. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 21 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      Code:
      wget -O jre.tar.gz https://download.java.net/java/GA/jdk21/fd2272bbf8e04c3dbaee13770090416c/35/GPL/openjdk-21_linux-x64_bin.tar.gz
      mkdir -p ~/biglybt/jre
      tar -xzvf jre.tar.gz  --strip-components 1 -C ~/biglybt/jre
      sed -i -e '/^AUTOUPDATE_SCRIPT/ s/^.*/AUTOUPDATE_SCRIPT=0/' \
             -e '/^JAVA_PROGRAM_DIR/ s/^.*/JAVA_PROGRAM_DIR="${HOME}\/biglybt\/jre\/bin\/"/' ~/biglybt/biglybt
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
      Code:
      unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d ~/biglybt
      5. Append the following VM options:
      Code:
      echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 21 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
      2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
      3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
      Code:
      C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
      C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
      /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
      4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
      NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
      Code:
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
      5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
      6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
      Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

DominePT (21.04.24) , Datendiebstahl (09.04.24) , dede607 (12.03.24) , pp000 (25.01.24) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (13.01.24) , cloud99 (30.12.23) , BrianBosworth (20.12.23) , illusive (12.12.23) , eragooo (03.12.23) , deneme444 (02.12.23) , Paranormal (01.12.23) , JohnWick (27.11.23) , romper (21.11.23) , ArthurMorgan122 (19.11.23) , lil-fella (19.11.23) , Lucas Kane (14.11.23) , qUeLo (12.11.23) , anon (12.11.23)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    whats this? What does the work it do? How it created?
    Code:
    Key: An additional identification that is not shared with any other peers. It is intended to allow a client to prove their identity should their IP address change.
    Working: Keys are generated randomly by torrent clients. They are generated to different torrents you download or upload. Some clients use the same key for all the torrent while others use the same.
    I cannot confirm whether trackers use it to track users. Maybe someone can tell you about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can i change this key randomly?
    Don't change it randomly. Load couple of torrents with your torrent client and study their announces to the trackers. See whether it changes for different torrent. If it does your on the green light to change it with your cheating software (python one). However, if it remains the same, then you have to use the same one for all the torrents you plan to cheat on.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Code:
    Key: An additional identification that is not shared with any other peers. It is intended to allow a client to prove their identity should their IP address change.
    Working: Keys are generated randomly by torrent clients. They are generated to different torrents you download or upload. Some clients use the same key for all the torrent while others use the same.
    I cannot confirm whether trackers use it to track users. Maybe someone can tell you about this.

Don't change it randomly. Load couple of torrents with your torrent client and study their announces to the trackers. See whether it changes for different torrent. If it does your on the green light to change it with your cheating software (python one). However, if it remains the same, then you have to use the same one for all the torrents you plan to cheat on.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. You and this forum have been of great help to me.I tried several times and found that for the same torrent,their key values ​​are the same, while for different torrents,their key values ​​are different. Similar to infohash value or peerid. Thanks. Because the problem has been solved, I now apply to delete all content of this discussion, thank you.

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Hello,
    I am having issue where file gets stalled after reaching certain amount...seems like it's tracker specific. It downloads for 50 % or more and then it just never starts download?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 175815.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	21694

sorry forgotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 175815.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	21695 to turn on the torrents...

BUMP...
    Last edited by GhostCode; 22.02.24 at 14:29. Reason: Please use the Edit button instead of submitting multiple posts
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssssss512
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCode View Post
    Hello,
    I am having issue where file gets stalled after reaching certain amount...seems like it's tracker specific. It downloads for 50 % or more and then it just never starts download?

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 175815.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	21694

sorry forgotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 175815.png 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	21695 to turn on the torrents...

BUMP...
    What are your queue settings ? (Options > Queue). You might want to adjust settings in there.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Let's continue this in the TL thread to avoid having two parallel discussions.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (24.02.24)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    I follow all the steps, add a torrent file and it doesn't start downloading at all. If installing the BiglyBT without entering any mod file, it work as it should. It sits on waitng and doesn't leave there.
    Last edited by Drulo; 04.03.24 at 21:26.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    You could check for any error messages in the Sources tab for that torrent, and/or try to force start it... with that said, what you describe is a classic symptom of not having followed installation steps 5 to 8 (for Windows) correctly, or an outdated JRE overriding the one you extracted (the fix for which has been discussed on previous threads).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    on my case it was the blank line on java notepad.

Now I guess i have another issue. it downloads, but there are no swarms. only seeds.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem Título.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	21709
    Last edited by Drulo; 08.03.24 at 22:48.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Not sure what the issue is here? That's the expected behavior if there are no leechers or the tracker doesn't report that information and you aren't currently connected to any.
    Thanks

Thanks anon, after testing the tool I found a bug, I use the tool it makes the tracker server record more downloads than the actual size of the torrent, is there any good solution?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    That should never happen unless the download manipulation value is greater than 100% or you're having lots of hashfails on your torrents (and those aren't bugs in the mod). If neither is the case, a screenshot of your settings may help.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That should never happen unless the download manipulation value is greater than 100% or you're having lots of hashfails on your torrents (and those aren't bugs in the mod). If neither is the case, a screenshot of your settings may help.
    It's a strange situation.I've tested that if I use qBittorrent to download that torrent, the tracker server records the same amount of downloads as the actual size of the torrent. But if I use biglybt+mod it happens that the download recorded by the tracker server is slightly larger than the actual size of the torrent, and this happens with every private torrent. Also, I don't know which option to set biglybt has an effect on it?

Name:	1.jpg 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	21710

As the above screenshot show, only checked the Perfect Spoof.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    What about this part.

or you're having lots of hashfails on your torrents
    Unlike BiglyBT, qBittorrent reports corrupt traffic separately, which may explain the behavior you describe.
    Thanks

What about this part.

Unlike BiglyBT, qBittorrent reports corrupt traffic separately, which may explain the behavior you describe.
    Thx, Is it possible to change this difference by setting an option for Biglybt? I think this is a fatal flaw for Biglybt users.
    Last edited by Ginnovation; 11.03.24 at 17:13.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnovation View Post
    Is it possible to change this difference by setting an option for Biglybt?
    No, and if such an option was added, the Perfect Spoof code and client files would need to be updated to account for it first.

As for the "fatal flaw", it would be more accurate to say it's a detection vector when emulating certain clients under specific circumstances. Hashfails are pretty rare to begin with (especially on private trackers where torrents are extremely unlikely to be poisoned by copyright agencies), and you can minimize them by disabling UDP connections and aggressively banning peers that send bad data.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast