+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: API Indexers Table (With Tiers and Prices)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39484
    Hi, nice to see you found your way here It may be better to start a separate thread for this, due to points 4 and 5 in the first post, and also for visibility!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (05.05.24) , Bewegter (02.05.24)

Red face Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewegter View Post
    Hey, I used your table and the table of Just2it (other forum) to make my own updated and extensive list for usenet indexers. Maybe you want to use the info I gathered too, because I updated everything and added a bit of info.
    Here is a BB-Code Table https://pastebin.com/1HpWTwcu (however, I don't know if it will work for this site properly)
    Wow, thanks for engaging with this since I had no time to do it in the past months. As said in the beginning I really wish this thing to live on it's own and anyone willing to update is more than welcome!

That said, let me try to point some hiccups for your updated version:

1- Data size: The table that you have pastebined is too long (21826 characters). And sb-innovation phpbb has a limit of 20000 characters long for the post. (Not only the table, the entire post)

2- I couldnt load the table anywhere else! tryed conversion tools, etc, but it just did not work.

3- Table space: we have a very limited width here, for that reason some info is abbreviated or simply not there. Same goes for titles and specially number of columns. I have been always trying to reduce the width of any information to make it fit the site. Every character counts: even not capitalizing some of the coins for instance. That made me do bizarre choices like "Cryptos taken" instead of more legible (larger) column titles for instance. Whatever info is too common or too uncommon ends up in the footnotes.

4- As footnote 4 and anon said, there are some deliberate omissions to respect sites that doesn't like to be mentioned (also, I don't have access to some sites to verify and update information!)

5- Besides spots and forums being very appreciated by me (they live); As the footnote 5, the title and anon says, this table has the focus of being only about sites that provides an API for ARRs.

All that aside, I am very interested and curious about your table!
    I could only read it with my little eyes like you posted in the pastebin, since I couldn't convert it to anything else. So I have some questions for you:

A - Did you enter these sites to check this information as up to date as I did (AKA "The Pilgrimage" ) ?
    B - If so, do you have the date (or date range) the info was updated? (even if for specific sites!)
    C - Could you post in a more "diff" style, instead of the full table? like i did in the #12 #6 and #5 here?
    D - Do you have it in any other readable style?

Fell free to PM me, if you want to chat about it, but you can also answer here.
    I am very happy with what you did and I will try to add yout information during the net pilgrimage to the sites I can enter (but your word would suffice otherwise! And spare a big work.)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBit, rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Thank you both for your feedback. Here is a link to my Excel spreadsheet: https://pixeldrain.com/u/SAKi3qq9
    From there the information is probably more easily retrieved^^ I used some website to convert it to bb-code, so that's probably why it's not formatted perfectly :/
    I updated almost all on 29.04./30.04.. The only ones I could not update were nzb.cat, dognzb.cr, wtfnzb.pw and nzbsa.co.za. Dog seems to be under maintenance, the other three I don't have yet.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (05.05.24)

Red face

Thank you both for your feedback. Here is a link to my Excel spreadsheet: https://pixeldrain.com/u/SAKi3qq9
    From there the information is probably more easily retrieved^^ I used some website to convert it to bb-code, so that's probably why it's not formatted perfectly :/
    Beautiful!

An the most important:
    updated almost all on 29.04./30.04..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trait_pilgrim.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	21752
    "You gained the trait Pilgrim!"

The only ones I could not update were nzb.cat, dognzb.cr, wtfnzb.pw and nzbsa.co.za. Dog seems to be under maintenance, the other three I don't have yet.
    I'll look at them for us. (Dog is "under maintenance" all the time.)

I have sent you a PM! When you have the time, can you answer it?

So there we go, our changelog
    Spoiler Changelog 05/05/2024:

Althub:
    Trial: 2000 to 1000 API / day. 500 to 100 nzbs / day.
    Free: 5 to 25 NZBs / day.

abNzb:
    Trial: 50 to 5 NZBs /day

AnimeTosho:
    New Indexer added!

DigitalCarnage:
    Plisio added as Crypto Processor.

Newzbay.cc:
    New Indexer added!

NinjaCentral:
    Trial: 20 to 30 APIs / day. 5 to 10 NZBs /day
    dan 0: 1000 to 2000 APIs / day. 100 to 450 NZBs /day.
    PurpleX: 2000 to 3000 APIs / day. 650 to 1000 NZBs /day.
    UNLIM: Added back!
    * information from the donate page is used, since it's updated more often than the index page.

NZBcore.info:
    New Indexer added!

NZB.su:
    VIP: 450 to 600 downloads

SquareEyed:
    HD Vip: 750 to 2000 APIs. 500 to 2000 NZBs. 16 to 12U$.
    UHD Vip: 1500 to 5000 APIs. 1000 to 5000 NZBs. 25 to 20U$.

General:
    Updated note 6 to inform about no longer available account types.
    Updated note 4 to add back the pourcesoir mining thing.

Special Thanks:
    Bewegter Who updated the majority of the info as of May 2024!
    Last edited by anon; 06.05.24 at 02:25. Reason: Moved data to first post
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39484
    Good work, applied the update. Tables aren't easy to work with, but it's the least bad thing we can offer. I thought of using an EtherCalc instance, but don't know if it allows read-only links, and involving a third party means we need to trust them not to delete the document or shut down.

The only ones I could not update were nzb.cat, dognzb.cr, wtfnzb.pw and nzbsa.co.za. Dog seems to be under maintenance, the other three I don't have yet.
    Invite codes for wtfnzb were posted here just a few days ago, and if you're lucky one of them may still work. Do read the rest of that thread if you get in, though...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBit, rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Yea, I saw that about 10 minutes after and got one. I was able to confirm 25? for a year^^
    However, I am shocked at how slow WtF is. Especially for that price!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBit, rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Sorry sbestran for not answering you directly. I'm too new here, to be able to message someone directly yet. I will try to get the right soon, so we can chat. :)

However, I have a new announcement. I created this GitHub repo (hopefully it can stay up for long).
    https://github.com/Hampelmen/Extensi...t-Indexer-List

There I made om* an in* less obvious. I just think that they are too big and well-known to leave them out of the list.
    On GitHub two people already helped to fix some of the info in the table(s). I hope, that it can be a great source for other lists :) Maybe others will help to expand it further.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (08.05.24)

That looks great.
    I didn't add the spotweb ones to our table here because I didn't check if they really have full newznab/*arr compatible API.
    If they do like the 2 already in the table, hey really should be added.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    You guys can also take a look at these two usenet collections:
    https://www.nerosbb.net/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/wiki/indexers/

There are more collections but they are on private forums.

Nero is outdated, He stopped about a year ago? and this site is just from an archiver. Maybe still got something you guys don't have (foreign)
    Reddit should be up-to-date.

A few missing indexers --> n-z-b.pw, nzbwolf.com
    Last edited by Mag1sk; 08.05.24 at 02:16.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

sbestran (08.05.24) , Bewegter (08.05.24)

Both these collections were sources for this table, as I said in #3.
    About the 2 sites you quoted: when I created this thread, nzbwolf had only 2 pages of nzbs, so it really looked under construction. And n-z-b does not have an api, do they? both api.n-z-b and pw/api?t=caps give me no answers. But I will check the sites again, thanks!
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

Mag1sk (09.05.24)

So, I finally checked the spotweb sites that Bewegter included in his extended github to check if they actually had an api.

To clarify: in order to be able to be added to the ARRs, the spotweb instance needs to have the newznab module enabled and also need to redirect the default "/index.php?page=newznabapi" to any other address that does not use "php?" in it's address (examples would be api.server.address or server.address/api).

I then checked for the existence of a newznab module inside /index.php?page=newznabapi of each server to check if they have a newznab API, and then the standards above to see if they did redirect in a way that could be added to the ARRs, in order to check if any of them could be added to our API Indexers Table.

Following his table order, here are my results:
    Code:
    clubnzb.com		-->	Has the API working and redirected to /api
    nzbsearchmachine.com	-->	Has the API working and redirected to /api
    nzbserver.com		-->	Has the API under index.php so can NOT be added to ARRs.
    NZBStars.com		-->	Has the API working and redirected to /api	
    nzbscout.com		-->	Is not a spotweb site, and has no API at all.
    spotnzb.com		-->	Has no API.
    Therefore, only ClubNZB, NZBSearchMachine and NZBStars have working newznab APIs.
    Only ClubNZB is not yet and should be added to our API list.

Maybe others will help to expand it further.
    Bewegter, I hope this information can help you correct your table too!
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Bewegter (12.05.24) , anon (12.05.24)

P2P Client
    qBit, rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Thank you, I will look into it during next week and will edit my tables :)
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12