+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheating on SceneTime

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156

Cheating on SceneTime

Hi, I was wondering how hard it is to cheat on scenetime ? Was thinking about serenity
    Last edited by fakeup; 07.07.23 at 18:24.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    At worst, it should be no harder than IPT or the other trackers owned by the same sysop.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    TL you mean. Scenetime seems a bit similar to ipt at first
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss510
    Well by the look of it, it should be like IPT/TD cheating experience. But Speec.CD (in the same network) actually detected cheating event similar to IPT's and it was surprising for me. Going low on active torrents still works on all of them including SceneTime though.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (31.07.23)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Interesting information. Since Speed is smaller than IPT, I suppose it's possible that staff are manually reviewing torrents and/or accounts (as it used to occur on TL back in the day), but that's just speculation from my side.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss510
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Interesting information. Since Speed is smaller than IPT, I suppose it's possible that staff are manually reviewing torrents and/or accounts (as it used to occur on TL back in the day), but that's just speculation from my side.
    A staff member messaged me at Speed.CD from old times, saying that I should try harder and I was caught cheating. He gave me a pass and warned me if I get caught again I would be banned. Only tracker that did that kind of thing with any of my accounts. I remember that because he was laughing in the message and not upset about it like it is kinda of joke lol. From all trackers in the network at this time (SceneTime, IPT, TD, torrenting) has the same speeds working as before. Not sure about Speed.CD at this time but I doubt it changed much since then nor it needs cheating anyway.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Funny story! Back when I used to register and cheat on every tracker that opened for signups to get more sources and gain experience, one of them detected and removed my fake upload without banning the account. No messages from staff, though. Also, two of said trackers were RevTT and BCG...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    A staff member messaged me at Speed.CD from old times, saying that I should try harder and I was caught cheating. He gave me a pass and warned me if I get caught again I would be banned. Only tracker that did that kind of thing with any of my accounts. I remember that because he was laughing in the message and not upset about it like it is kinda of joke lol. From all trackers in the network at this time (SceneTime, IPT, TD, torrenting) has the same speeds working as before. Not sure about Speed.CD at this time but I doubt it changed much since then nor it needs cheating anyway.
    Right now cheating on speed.cd just for kicks. 1.4 mbps upload and 8 mbps download speed on well leeched torrents. Not everyday but occasionally.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    same was with me, few years ago, they deleted all my upload to 0 bytes (that was my real upload) and asked me not to cheat, but then i never cheated there and not downloaded any thing as nothing was interested for me there, i just made account there because it was a sister site of ipt, then even never visited there . i was using ratio master correctly when i cheated there, i think they caught me because traffic there may be low 10-12 leechers on a torrent. i used 3, 4 torrents and uploaded giga bytes.

in tl when i was cheating 1st time, i was using ratio ghost (i did not know ratio master, and m ratio at that time), ratio was not increasing, i increased speed to 18Gbit, i banned in few minutes, then after few years, when i used speed with 150Mb to 200Mb i again banned. when i used correct speed and keep patience, i uploaded tera bytes there, then i start loving usenet, i still use torrents but percentage drop from 90 to 5%. real reason was those torrents trackers who want seeding from 3-5 days like ncore.
    Last edited by JohnWick; 13.12.23 at 14:04.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread