Thread: Invert Code for uTorrent Modding

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241

Invert Code for uTorrent Modding

This code will invert download amount to upload amount. it is good to maintain ratio while you want downloading at the same time

Code:
    %S%cinfo_hash=%.20U&peer_id=%.20U&port=%d&downloaded=%Ld&uploaded=%Ld&left=%Ld&corrupt=%Ld&key=%.8X%s&numwant=%d&compact=1&no_peer_id=1
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Oh, I see what you meant in the other thread now. uTraitor used to have this among its available mods, but it's very easy to detect because...
    1. It changes the announce structure to flip the "uploaded" and "downloaded" parameters, something the real uTorrent will never do.
    2. Most people download much faster than they can upload, so this mod would be guaranteed to constantly report lots of fake upload, which is very risky especially in small swarms.
    3. If you upload data for real, your ratio will decrease, even if the torrent is 100% done! (Of course, you'll likely be hit & running with capped upload in the first place.)

On an average month, I'll download around 30 GB and upload 1.5 TB... imagine what my ratios would be using a mod like this
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Oh, I see what you meant in the other thread now. uTraitor used to have this among its available mods, but it's very easy to detect because...
    1. It changes the announce structure to flip the "uploaded" and "downloaded" parameters, something the real uTorrent will never do.
    2. Most people download much faster than they can upload, so this mod would be guaranteed to constantly report lots of fake upload, which is very risky especially in small swarms.
    3. If you upload data for real, your ratio will decrease, even if the torrent is 100% done! (Of course, you'll likely be hit & running with capped upload in the first place.)

On an average month, I'll download around 30 GB and upload 1.5 TB... imagine what my ratios would be using a mod like this
    Yeah but if we want to lil bit busy, we can do balance by checking our ratio and then download with real utorrent.
    but i guest everyone like fast ride tho
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread