Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Games that scare you.....

  1. #1

    Games that scare you.....

    For me, it was Resident evil. What about you?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  2. Who Said Thanks:

    EROblulley (17.09.20)

  3. #2
    sashiagustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    52
    Activity Longevity
    8/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    House of the dead
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  4. #3
    Advanced User yoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.02.08
    Location
    Slovenia
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Posts
    7,704
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7704
    All scary games! I can't stand it
    I do love Doom 3 BFG
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  5. #4
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,520
    Activity Longevity
    15/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss36520
    Resident Evil 1 - never got past the first few areas. Was too much for my young self to handle.

    Alien Trilogy - for a Doom clone, it really nailed the atmosphere and was much scarier than Doom.



    That's also one of the hardest videogame levels I've played, especially if you aimed for 100% completion in hard difficulty.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  6. #5
    sashiagustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    52
    Activity Longevity
    8/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Resident Evil 1 - never got past the first few areas. Was too much for my young self to handle.

    Alien Trilogy - for a Doom clone, it really nailed the atmosphere and was much scarier than Doom.



    That's also one of the hardest videogame levels I've played, especially if you aimed for 100% completion in hard difficulty.
    talking about alien, alien series always scary and intense, i wonder when they release new movie
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  7. #6
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,520
    Activity Longevity
    15/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss36520
    Alien - 9/10. Classic sci-fi horror movie.
    Aliens - 10/10. Outmatched the original. This is the one we all think about when we hear "Alien".
    Alien³ - 5/10. Prison setting, no firearms, boring pacing and a cheap ending made it the poorest in the series.
    Alien Resurrection - 7/10. They brought back Ripley and the other elements that made the franchise famous with moderate success.

    There were sequels/prequels/whateverquels after those, but I haven't bothered with them.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  8. #7
    sashiagustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    52
    Activity Longevity
    8/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Alien - 9/10. Classic sci-fi horror movie.
    Aliens - 10/10. Outmatched the original. This is the one we all think about when we hear "Alien".
    Alien³ - 5/10. Prison setting, no firearms, boring pacing and a cheap ending made it the poorest in the series.
    Alien Resurrection - 7/10. They brought back Ripley and the other elements that made the franchise famous with moderate success.

    There were sequels/prequels/whateverquels after those, but I haven't bothered with them.
    i still dont know how is it possible, to bring back death ripley plus alien queen inside her body.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  9. #8
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,520
    Activity Longevity
    15/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss36520
    This is fiction, characters can come back from the dead easily if the plot demands it or profit projections for a sequel are high.



    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  10. #9
    sashiagustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.09.20
    P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Posts
    52
    Activity Longevity
    8/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This is fiction, characters can come back from the dead easily if the plot demands it or profit projections for a sequel are high.



    ah megaman, brings back my childhood, you know what they say... about megaman, is he gay ?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  11. #10
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,520
    Activity Longevity
    15/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss36520
    Quote Originally Posted by jilboobseksi View Post
    you know what they say... about megaman, is he gay ?
    Back then we didn't have to worry about those things
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •