P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by trailer
    no more lies
    this looks like a continuation of the 'kill the rich' movement, as featured in the last Joker movie, where all these villains are representing the agents of chaos, knowingly or unknowingly working for the globalist deep state, whose goal is to first create chaos (problem), turn it up until people become desperate asking for help (reaction) and then introduce the New World Order (solution), according to their motto: Ordo Ab Chao (Order Out of Chaos)

hollywood says 'no more lies', when they are at the front of spreading misinformation, propaganda and indoctrination through their toxic products

an example is the Black Lives Matter movement or the Antifa riots, using staged events like the George Floyd murder, in order to have an excuse for creating chaos on the streets of USA, while the police is being given a 'Stand Down' order, not to interfere, allowing the looting, destruction and riots to continue, literally helping to increase the chaos

i am vengeance
    hollywood pushing the revenge motif, as being done in the majority of such movies, which is intentional, as it not only goes against bona fide spiritual/religious teachings, but also brings about another layer of chaos, forming a vicious circle: taking justice into our own hands, so when someone is hurt, there is revenge, thus someone else gets hurt, there is more revenge, etc. (blood feud may be an example)

notice how batman's violent outbursts are recorded with a camera, which is then sent to the mainstream media, just waiting on more material for a character assassination smear campaign (aka fake news)

you are a part of this too, how am i a part of it, you'll see
    the new batman is darker, gloomier, angrier, more negative, unstable and irresponsible - when his actions cross acceptable boundaries, then he himself becomes the agent of chaos, unknowingly working in favor of the deep state and their globalist plans
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (25.08.20)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581
    Your analysis is interesting, in particular the "order ab chao" process description, but it doesn't seem the "Black Lives Matter" movement originate from police officers "standing down" in any reasonable sense.
    Primo Avulso Non Deficit Alter
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Renk
    it doesn't seem the "Black Lives Matter" movement originate from police officers "standing down" in any reasonable sense.
    what i meant was: while the supporters of 'Black Lives Matter' were rioting, the police was given orders not to disturb them, as if they are playing for the same (chaos hungry) team
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    i've tried to watch this but i couldn't after 20 min,when i have realised that batman is Robert Pattinson (facepalm)
    this batman is from the fictive world that has jared leto in the role of Joker
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread