+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memory Reader? and a question related to cabal.

Memory Reader? and a question related to cabal.

So i see this term being used alot here.. so i was starting to cheat with mratio/mostly fake seed and many use the term to use memory reader.. so without context i don't understand what it means and when i do check out the memory reader option in mr it just shows this without any way to add anything https://i.imgur.com/01u0WCs.png so is memory reader just related to the actual client we use? like for instance i use qbit for legit downloading and transmission for fake seeding then is there any need for me to use memory reader? IF so what is the benefit of it? if not.. why is it there then

And my second question relating to cabal lets say.. can a mediocre 3rd world tracker with no contact to cabal complain about a user and track them on cabal sites & get them banned later?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    So i see this term being used alot here..
    Do a forum search, it will answer all your questions... I promise! Really!

And my second question relating to cabal lets say.. can a mediocre 3rd world tracker with no contact to cabal complain about a user and track them on cabal sites & get them banned later?
    In this regard, there are four kinds of trackers:
    1. the cabal, which is generally accepted as RED, BTN, PTP and HDBits.
    2. trackers that are not part of the cabal but are in good terms with them and will likely share details about bans, e.g. GGn, OPS, Bibliotik, RevTT, etc.
    3. trackers that are not part of the cabal and are in bad terms with them due to drama; includes the IPT gang (IPTorrents, TorrentDay, Speed.cd, SceneTime) and a few other low-tier ones.
    4. private, semi-private and public sites that don't fit in any of the above and don't share information, e.g. MAM, OppaiTime, Chinese trackers, Demonoid, etc.

I suppose your "mediocre 3rd world tracker" falls into either group 3 or 4, but we can't know if you don't name it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Do a forum search, it will answer all your questions... I promise! Really!
    i'll look again..
    In this regard, there are four kinds of trackers:
    3. trackers that are not part of the cabal and are in bad terms with them due to drama; includes the IPT gang (IPTorrents, TorrentDay, Speed.cd, SceneTime) and a few other low-tier ones.
    4. private, semi-private and public sites that don't fit in any of the above and don't share information, e.g. MAM, OppaiTime, Chinese trackers, Demonoid, etc.

I suppose your "mediocre 3rd world tracker" falls into either group 3 or 4, but we can't know if you don't name it.
    so to name these trackers i meant it toward country trackers like WiHD,Hon3yHD,TorrentBD,PolishSource/Tracker,SuperBits,TellyTorrent,BDC,xthor,all the rest of country small trackers and since you cleared the Chinese trackers confusion is gone

and does any of the az(avistaz.cinemaz,animaz/ant/phd) trackers have cabal connection? if not cheating there will be ease
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    and does any of the az(avistaz.cinemaz,animaz/ant/phd) trackers have cabal connection? if not cheating there will be ease
    I'm not familiar with those, but please keep in mind that "cabal status" does not correlate to cheating difficulty. It only affects the consequences for getting caught cheating.

It does not correlate to quality either. I find all cabal trackers besides RED overrated, and consider IPT to be top-notch despite the drama.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I'm not familiar with those, but please keep in mind that "cabal status" does not correlate to cheating difficulty. It only affects the consequences for getting caught cheating.

It does not correlate to quality either. I find all cabal trackers besides RED overrated, and consider IPT to be top-notch despite the drama.
    yeah.. most of the time bans are only either done by mods for mild stupidity or mistakes or straight up uploading 1tb in mins

for getting caught cheating.
    only thing to worry :p
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread