+ Reply to Thread

Thread: uTorrent 3.5.5 Build 45505

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss36304

uTorrent 3.5.5 Build 45505

This client sends a static and global peer_id, so make sure your real uTorrent does the same (Preferences -> Advanced -> set bt.randomize_peer_id to false) and to use the memory reader.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

joe1982 (23.06.20) , alltogether (22.06.20)

Hi the local memory reader doesn't work with this it gives the option of utorrent(13192)(100)(9568).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss36304
    The right choice is "µTorrent 3.5.5 (build 45505) [32-bit]" and it should show up as such. If you don't see it, make sure RM+ is running as administrator and you haven't renamed the client's executable from utorrent.exe. In a worst-case scenario, using the remote memory reader locally should always work.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The right choice is "µTorrent 3.5.5 (build 45505) [32-bit]" and it should show up as such. If you don't see it, make sure RM+ is running as administrator and you haven't renamed the client's executable from utorrent.exe. In a worst-case scenario, using the remote memory reader locally should always work.
    Hi it doesn't, can you test it on your end please.
    Thx.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss36304
    I did before replying Both memory readers worked out of the box.
    Thanks

Hmm then it must be my end... Honestly can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. And as I am one not to give up easily, can you give me step by step from installation to get it working as I may have miss a step.
    Many thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 ---------- Previous Post was at 06:46 ----------

Hmm then it must be my end... Honestly can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. And as I am one not to give up easily, can you give me step by step from installation to get it working as I may have miss a step.
    Many thanks.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread