+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracker mit viel Industrie Software?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12

Tracker mit viel Industrie Software?

Hallo Leute,

bin neu im Forum uns allgemein in dem Thema private Torrents. Ich habe vorher immer bei mygully geladen. Ich suche in erster Line immer wieder professionelle bzw. industrie Software. Kennt jemand einen guten Tracker, bei dem man viel findet?

Hab in der Scueh nichts zu dem Thema gefunden.

Beste Grüße
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Hallo,
    Können Sie genauer sagen, welche Art von Torrents Sie möchten? Filme, Fernsehserien, Spiele, Software, Tutorials? Auf diese Weise können Tracker für Ihren Beitritt empfohlen werden, damit Sie das bekommen, was Sie wollen.
    Grüße,
    cloud99
    P.s. Bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch, da ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich habe Google Translate verwendet, um auf Ihren Beitrag zu antworten.

Spoiler English Version:
    Hi there,
    Can you be more specific as to the type of torrents you want? Movies, TV Series, Games, Softwares, Tutorials? That way trackers can be recommended for your to join so that you can get what you want.
    Regards,
    cloud99
    P.s Please excuse my German as I don't speak german. I have used Google Translate to reply to your post.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    no problem, thanks for the response!

i am looking first of all for software like Solidworks, Siemens NX, Catia and more specific add-ons. Also maybe tutorials like Video2Brain and so on - over all professional use.

I ask my self long time if there is somehow a professional communty because in those big filesharing boards you allways finde something but you need a lot of luck to find something outside of standart software.

kind regards
    Last edited by juanverde; 21.06.20 at 20:00.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (22.06.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hallo,
    Können Sie genauer sagen, welche Art von Torrents Sie möchten? Filme, Fernsehserien, Spiele, Software, Tutorials? Auf diese Weise können Tracker für Ihren Beitritt empfohlen werden, damit Sie das bekommen, was Sie wollen.
    Grüße,
    cloud99
    P.s. Bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch, da ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich habe Google Translate verwendet, um auf Ihren Beitrag zu antworten.

Spoiler English Version:
    Hi there,
    Can you be more specific as to the type of torrents you want? Movies, TV Series, Games, Softwares, Tutorials? That way trackers can be recommended for your to join so that you can get what you want.
    Regards,
    cloud99
    P.s Please excuse my German as I don't speak german. I have used Google Translate to reply to your post.
    Thanks for the help man! Can you maybe give me a hind how to go on from there?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by juanverde View Post
    i am looking first of all for software like Solidworks, Siemens NX, Catia and more specific add-ons. Also maybe tutorials like Video2Brain and so on - over all professional use.
    I found lots of results for all of those in RuTracker. I have a spare account I'm not using, so let me know if you're interested.

I'm not familiar with this sort of software, but it seems like the kind GFXNews and AudioNews would also have.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Thanks for the hind very nice from you guys, i tried to register my self in AudioNews but i need this invite code can somebody provide me one that would be great.

Anyways i still need to get behinde this invitation thing - how to get inviteted to the party

---------- Post Merged at 20:47 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:44 ----------

and why to you guys all speak english than german

---------- Post Merged at 20:50 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:47 ----------

Maybe i finde myself a niche in this torrent thing to start my own business related torrentpage anyone like to join
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Thanks for the hind very nice from you guys, i tried to register my self in AudioNews but i need this invite code can somebody provide me one that would be great.
    Tsk tsk, invite requests are not allowed As I recall, both of those trackers have open registrations on the first of each month, Moscow time. So start checking their signup page a week from now and you should be able to create an account. My RuTracker offer still stands, by the way.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (24.06.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    ah perfect thanks alot!

Thats really nice i like to take it!

Is there a way to change RuTracker to Englisch? I was really lost in there
    Last edited by juanverde; 25.06.20 at 23:14.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    ah perfect thanks alot!

Thats really nice i like to take it!
    Sent!

No (I don't consider Chrome's translation feature to be a real solution), but once you've mastered the search form and "download torrent" button, you'll only need to use a translator for the occasional torrent description or comment
    Thanks

Here's a way to do it. Download the Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey addon and install this script -
    https://openuserjs.org/scripts/kalpd...ranslate_Pages

Once you install the script, visit the site and press "translate".
    Image: - Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	20659

And then watch it translate the page.
    Image: - Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	292.5 KB 
ID:	20660

Another way is to use Chrome as @anon stated above. Or simply copy the url you want to visit and paste it in the below URL to use Google Translate.

Code:
    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=PASTEURLHERE
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Okay nice i will try it!

@anon: Thanks!

---------- Post Merged at 19:38 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:25 ----------

works perfect thanks!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    I am now registered thanks guys !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Hey Guys i am still looking for a Page i am really happy so far with what you could provide me but i want to digg deeper! Do anybody have something where i can get more specific stuff ? That would be great i am looking for example for CNC Maschining Software ...

Thanks you a lot :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Please consider that with localized exceptions like AppzUniverse or GFXNews, dedicated software torrent trackers have been unsuccessful because there isn't a large enough demand that's not already covered by general ones. (Anyone remember Appz BitShock or BitRefinery?)

If you also bear in mind the particular kind of software you're looking for is highly specialized, chances become even lower. I hadn't even heard the term "CNC machining" until today, and I wager it's the same for most people outside that industry.

Your best bet is to join any site that has a large collection of content in general - like the aforementioned RuTracker, Zamunda, Demonoid, Warez-BB, and maybe TL, RevTT or IPT - and hope it contains the programs you need. eMule is also worth a try.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Yeahr thats exactly my problem are there any pages in deepweb which can be considered??

RuTracker helpt me alot!

I like to try the others, can anybody help me :)
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast