Thread: Cheating on Ourbits

P2P Client
    utorrent,qbitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13

Cheating on Ourbits

I want to pass the assessments, tips needed.

Does this site catch you easily?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

go for it
    choose the ones with high numbers of leechers, you are ok
    Thanks

i tried with mr and Ratio ghost both seems to fail.. do they have good anti cheat scripts?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    i tried with mr and Ratio ghost both seems to fail..
    If Ourbits does not support TLS 1.0, mRatio won't work without using mRatio Fixer. If Ourbits mandates the use of an HTTPS tracker, Ratio Ghost won't work at all, irrespective of protocol support.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

what should i use then?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    You were able to find mRatio and Ratio Ghost... my previous post has a hint on how to make mRatio work, and there are more programs in this forum, give them a try
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    OB has an interesting moded feature that none of other nexusphp trackers have: on all other nexusphp trackers, we won't listed in snatch list before we get 100% progress or if we didn't send complete flag when getting 100%, which makes us leaving basically no footprints on torrents we've cheated on but not seeding now. (staff cant catch our tail based on a specific torrent on front-end pages unless querying the back-end database).

But on OB, "snatch" list keeps track of all traffic history, even if we're downloading and havent get 100%, even if we finished but didnt send complete flag, in fact, snatch list becomes traffic log of torrents, which makes catching cheaters has more clues and evidence, and much easier in theory (but idk if staff have used this log to target us. so far cheating on all chinese trackers is still as easy as breathing.)
    Thanks

Sharing my exp from OB, cheat and check the torrent peers speed every 10 minutes or so for changes with new torrents and you can be rich af and if you get your ip marked as seedbox then even better since no suspicious way for them to catch you getting 1-4 ratio on all 100GB+ tv torrents and another thing about neuxsphp is you shouldn't flash like ever(I didn't try on OB for self explained reasons) but i tried on two small trackers and after flashing the account got banned almost instantly(it was 30-20Gb) but i did try uploading 1Gb/s for 10 minute and was still alive so speed isn't concern since OB just counts freeleechs as normal when your a "seedbox" user and not instantly ban like other sites.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (11.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    (staff cant catch our tail based on a specific torrent on front-end pages unless querying the back-end database)
    I wouldn't make statements like this unless you've installed NexusPHP (or at least read its source code) and are familiar with what staff can and can't do

Anyway, this sort of persistent snatchlist also exists on more well-known trackers like TL, IPT or FL. It's not dangerous per se, but people have been banned for posting in tracker forums while having suspicious snatchlist entries. This means you have to either cheat carefully or be wary not to draw attention to yourself... both of which were already recommended in any case.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (11.11.20)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Chinese trackers have max avg speed limit. I think it's 1 gbps on most of them. If you cross that you will be banned.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Anyway, this sort of persistent snatchlist also exists on more well-known trackers like TL, IPT or FL.
    Does IPT or FL have such persistent snatchlist on staffs side only? i only noticed TL to show persistent snatch list so i cheat usually till the amount looks like im a legitimate user abiding the laws.
    IPT and FL usually remove the information after it is removed from client after few hourson ipt and a day or so in fl.
    most of these trackers are easy to cheat and blend in so i won't worry enough since im law abiding user.

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Chinese trackers have max avg speed limit. I think it's 1 gbps on most of them. If you cross that you will be banned.
    Most legit users skip these trackers due these rules since those ratio whores can't use seedboxes. I remember talking to one of the staff on mteam and his reasons for this rule was that Chinese users can't connect to peers from outside making that seedbox users from outside grab stuff/upload a lot more and they can't download anything since most of the connection is being taken by the seedbox users but there are racers in Hong kong too since internet there is cheaper then in china apparently and since china is power house on tech anyways hdd's are cheap making them seed hundreds of tbs for points rather then strive for raw upload.

and the speed rules explains why new internal uploads or even a bit old uploads get or hover around at best 5Mb/s speed but my guess is that in china there is a similar thing called internet exchange like whats available in few asian countries. which allows to basically increase speed in internet allowing them to download faster?. but idk im not chinese or from china. but yes
    tldr: trackers do ban on too much speed, they will always have a support group where you can beg your account back(speaking from experience they may or may not ask for money and should give the account back if you plead enough).

chinese trackers also ban on leaking BD's/DVD's (u2 is at top from what i know)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    I wouldn't make statements like this unless you've installed NexusPHP (or at least read its source code) and are familiar with what staff can and can't do
    https://github.com/ZJUT/NexusPHP/blo...nounce.php#L76
    This snippet exactly shows how backward the original nexusphp is at catching cheaters, it only detects uploading speed and number of leechers, plus 3 fields in header - that's all, the whole auto anti-cheating mechanism of it.

As for front-end, there're 3 related pages in total afaik:
    1. settings.php: setting of cheater detection level, used by check_cheater(). it's just a coefficient, higher level doesn't mean more features detected.
    2. cheaterbox.php: alert is sent here for staff to screen for when check_cheater() detects a new suspicious announce.
    3. cheaters.php: by design, each user has a "cheat value" to measure his suspicion, and this page lists users with top 100 "cheat value". but original developer stop maintaining nexusphp before finishing this part, resulting in this value is not used actually, always 0 for all users.

We can see basically all detection are speed-based, with no vector of other features. that's where that statement comes from: with conventional cheating methods, even if we make lots of mistakes, staff still can't trace our tail from torrent page. eg. these mistakes:
    • Our leeching progress is hugely ahead of everyone else's, even being the only one to snatch.
    • We fake traffic on torrents above 1T using uTorrent version 2.x
    • We fake lots of download traffic on a torrent without other leechers.
    • We cross seeding an exclusive torrent......etc
    These are all obvious mistakes, but as long as we weren't witnessed in the moment these mistakes occurred and we stopped torrents afterwards, the original nexusphp didn't provide enough logs like OB to the belated staffs to trace us. I think it's for sure.

But just to be clear: the premise here is unmodified nexusphp and conventional waffle cheating methods. I use it so often that have taken it for granted and thought needless to say. Faking 500MB/s and flashing are clearly not conventional methods.

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 ---------- Previous Post was at 12:13 ----------

people have been banned for posting in tracker forums while having suspicious snatchlist entries.
    Yeah, and what's worse is peerlist and snatchlist on nexusphp are both visible to every member, and everyone can report. A few times I've seen suspcious peers, eg. the only releaser of an exclusive torrent has only uploaded ~10% progress as shown on peerlist, and 95% leechers was stuck at ~8% max progress, but there's only one peer ran at ~80% progress... or, the last snatcher's ratio is above 5 shown in snatchlist, with no other snatchers in the 3 months before him, who did he upload to? ... if I hadn't cheated, my mischievous inner self would be tempted to click that report button to see what would happen... (but well it's all theoretical, in reality few members have enough incentive to report, no gain no bother after all)

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    afaik, different trackers vary about speed limit and penalties for violating it, here's a summary that was compiled last year:

Rules are constantly updated, so better ask staffs directly if in doubt. legitimate users also often get banned for speeding, so it's a total legitimate question that doesn't look suspicious at all. (but obviously better not if ever cheated lol
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (16.11.20) , illusive (14.11.20) , anon (14.11.20)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2058
    I only cheated in this tracker when they had those stupid assessments. It seems they've stopped doing it for some time now.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48

Cheating on Ourbits.Club

how to cheating experiece ourbits.club ?
    i have mRatio but not working tracker.... ourbits
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast