Closed Thread
Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Unregistered
    They are close to the limit

Active Users

Max Users

What is the quickest way to get to legendary gamer in ggn?? And approx. how much time will it take to achieve it?
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leech_master View Post
    What is the quickest way to get to legendary gamer in ggn?? And approx. how much time will it take to achieve it?
    ggn requirements in pter
    Please make sure you meet ALL of following requirements before submitting your application:
    list You have not previously held an account at GazelleGames. If you're disabled please join #GGn-Help on irc.gazellegames.net.
    list You are not currently warned on PTerClub.
    list You have been on PTerClub for a minimum of 35 weeks, and your current upload/download/ratio meet the requirement to be promoted to Bengal Cat/Extreme User on PTerClub.
    list You have uploaded at least 10 full game torrents to PTerClub, all of which are currently alive. DLCs / trainers / game manuals don't count as full games.
    list You are currently seeding over 100 game torrents AND at least 1TB game torrents on PTerClub for more than 30 days. Game bundles & collections don't count towards the required 1TB.

Promoted to Bengal Cat/Extreme User;
    Registered for a minimum of 35 weeks, Download more than 1024 GB AND ratio above 3.55;If your ratio less than 3.45, you would be downgraded.

4. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ggn requirements in pter
    Please make sure you meet ALL of following requirements before submitting your application:
    list You have not previously held an account at GazelleGames. If you're disabled please join #GGn-Help on irc.gazellegames.net.
    list You are not currently warned on PTerClub.
    list You have been on PTerClub for a minimum of 35 weeks, and your current upload/download/ratio meet the requirement to be promoted to Bengal Cat/Extreme User on PTerClub.
    list You have uploaded at least 10 full game torrents to PTerClub, all of which are currently alive. DLCs / trainers / game manuals don't count as full games.
    list You are currently seeding over 100 game torrents AND at least 1TB game torrents on PTerClub for more than 30 days. Game bundles & collections don't count towards the required 1TB.

Promoted to Bengal Cat/Extreme User;
    Registered for a minimum of 35 weeks, Download more than 1024 GB AND ratio above 3.55;If your ratio less than 3.45, you would be downgraded.
    I was asking about how to rank up in ggn.Not how to get into ggn.(sry if my post is not clear)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    I must say that after you get invited to the trackers you want to be on it gets really boring. The chase is way more fun that the end goal.
    The "chase" in my experience hasn't been fun at all.

Anything that I've done tracker-related that has been for the purpose of getting into another tracker, has been the equivalent to a working job.

There was a TV Show series on BTN that I couldn't find anywhere else, I only knew it was on BTN because a user from a channel posted a snapshot of it when I asked if someone knew where it was located.
    Six months later, I bring up a question regarding requests on a Movie/TV tracker and briefly explain the torrent that I wanted was on BTN. A user happily grabbed them for me and re-uploaded to the tracker I had access to.

Personally, I don't like the feeling of not being able to do something myself, and in that circumstance, it was getting a torrent for my brother that had been on my list for 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This was on the news here a few years ago. A local engineer lost 5 TB of pictures and sensitive documents due to an alleged TOS violation, even though he was paying $99 a month for the storage, and making an offline retreat at the time the event supposedly took place. Google refused to reenable the account or even give any details whatsoever.

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/tecnolog...os-nid2119277/ (use a translator to switch from Spanish to English if required)

I don't need to go very far to supply an example, though. All of my accounts were, one by one, suspended due to "suspicious activity"... certainly not from my side, as all I did was log in regularly from the same provider and browser. Answering the security question and/or supplying the associated phone number was apparently not enough to restore access. One of them was from 2004, when Gmail was invite-only. Well, fuck them.

This is a risk on any scenario where your data is only stored on a foreign system you don't own or directly control, of course, but I've never had it happen anywhere else so far. In my case it was more of an annoyance as I didn't lose anything too valuable, but still... keep local backups or at least a list of what you're prepared to lose.
    If it makes any difference, I avoided having my information stored in alternative locations by Google or accepted/agreed to any digital agreements which increased the visibility of my stored content.

Everything they sent me, requested or just required a confirmation on their admin page, I read thoroughly to make sure it won't interfere.

I heard from some friends that they had received a warning from Google stating that they may have content on their drive that is an infringement of their ToS. Though, they had time to make chances or however they decided to proceed(unsure how they followed up with it).

It is a bit disappointing that your friend didn't get any details regarding the situation. If I had faster uploads, I'd Zip my torrent-related files before storing them so the file name wasn't in available in text form.

Please post pter.club invite forum. Also where does it reruits from ?? I know from avistaz but have to wait 6 months :-(
    Pter.Club recruits on GGn, the requirements are very easy.

Requirement to join:
    1.You do not have an account previously.
    2.You are Pro Gamer or higher (As far as you can see this, you should be eligible)
    3.Being a good standing member here for 6 months+, not currently warned.

The invite forum there is quite long. Unfortunately, I don't have the additional time to take a scrolling screenshot + pg2 and then their unofficial invite section.

I was asking about how to rank up in ggn.Not how to get into ggn.(sry if my post is not clear)
    You can rank-up by uploads (GBs/seeds), downloading (GBs), upload (content), Snatches, IRC and forum posts.

It's quite easy TBH.
    Last edited by anon; 10.03.22 at 09:30. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , anon (10.03.22)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39486
    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    Six months later, I bring up a question regarding requests on a Movie/TV tracker and briefly explain the torrent that I wanted was on BTN. A user happily grabbed them for me and re-uploaded to the tracker I had access to.

Personally, I don't like the feeling of not being able to do something myself, and in that circumstance, it was getting a torrent for my brother that had been on my list for 12 months.
    Sometimes, knowing the friend with a pick-up truck is better than being the friend with a pick-up truck

I heard from some friends that they had received a warning from Google stating that they may have content on their drive that is an infringement of their ToS. Though, they had time to make chances or however they decided to proceed(unsure how they followed up with it).

It is a bit disappointing that your friend didn't get any details regarding the situation. If I had faster uploads, I'd Zip my torrent-related files before storing them so the file name wasn't in available in text form.
    There was a program that could do transparent encryption of Drive syncing so that the crypto really is end-to-end. Perhaps worth looking into... depending on your ability and willingness to encrypt everything you've uploaded so far.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Sometimes, knowing the friend with a pick-up truck is better than being the friend with a pick-up truck
    I've asked my particular friend with the Ute two or three times now to help me move over the last eight years, lol. Though, the last time I hired a guy with a van as I didn't spend too long at the last place. The idea of asking him again made me feel bad.

There was a program that could do transparent encryption of Drive syncing so that the crypto really is end-to-end. Perhaps worth looking into... depending on your ability and willingness to encrypt everything you've uploaded so far.
    I'd possibly be interested in doing the encryption with content that I've classified as archival. I imagine that even if I was to encrypt 20/110TB(for example), that it would reduce my chances of anything negative happening. Then again, I'm unsure of their method for rounding up Google Drive accounts to be evaluated pre official breach of conduct.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39486
    I've asked my particular friend with the Ute two or three times now to help me move over the last eight years, lol. Though, the last time I hired a guy with a van as I didn't spend too long at the last place. The idea of asking him again made me feel bad.
    Offering to cover the fuel costs or eat something out afterwards will go a long way (and still be cheaper than a moving service in most cases). I've only had to go through this once so far, but it solidified my decision to own as little as possible beyond the essentials. Less is more!

I'd possibly be interested in doing the encryption with content that I've classified as archival. I imagine that even if I was to encrypt 20/110TB(for example), that it would reduce my chances of anything negative happening. Then again, I'm unsure of their method for rounding up Google Drive accounts to be evaluated pre official breach of conduct.
    Well, apparently there is more than one program for the task... rclone in particular seems nice.

https://www.boxcryptor.com/en/google-drive/
    https://cryptomator.org/
    https://rclone.org/crypt/
    https://cloudmounter.net/google-drive-encryption.html
    https://www.sookasa.com/encryption

For files not shared in public, I don't know the criteria either, but it likely involves monkeys and darts
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Offering to cover the fuel costs or eat something out afterwards will go a long way (and still be cheaper than a moving service in most cases). I've only had to go through this once so far, but it solidified my decision to own as little as possible beyond the essentials. Less is more!
    We were good friends in primary school and over the teen years. If someone asks the other person for something then the response will usually be "Aw man, does it have to be today?" "Yes." "Ffs... Lets do this."

Well, apparently there is more than one program for the task... rclone in particular seems nice.

https://www.boxcryptor.com/en/google-drive/
    https://cryptomator.org/
    https://rclone.org/crypt/
    https://cloudmounter.net/google-drive-encryption.html
    https://www.sookasa.com/encryption

For files not shared in public, I don't know the criteria either, but it likely involves monkeys and darts
    I may have to save this post somewhere. Five different links involves a lot of reading as well as trying to comprehend each form of execution thoroughly enough to distinguish the differences between each one.

I appreciate the pile of Google Drive encryption knowledge though

In fact, normally I would have closed this page several hours ago and just re-opened it about 5-7 days later when there were a few fresh posts to hopefully absorb. But having you respond to my messages somewhat shortly after I posted them, I stayed around to refresh the page every few hrs.
    Last edited by Intricate; 11.03.22 at 05:38.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39486
    We were good friends in primary school and over the teen years. If someone asks the other person for something then the response will usually be "Aw man, does it have to be today?" "Yes." "Ffs... Let's do this."
    #friendshipgoals

I may have to save this post somewhere. Five different links involves a lot of reading as well as trying to comprehend each form of execution thoroughly enough to distinguish the differences between each one.

I appreciate the pile of Google Drive encryption knowledge though
    Thorough reading is indeed recommended, purely to avoid ransomware-ing yourself with incorrectly used crypto. Wish I could make specific suggestions, but the extent of my experience with this matter is running private clouds at home for small-scale sharing, or in case I forgot "that file" during an on-site job. Nowhere close to Google premium space and speeds, of course, but at least I know who's storing the data

In fact, normally I would have closed this page several hours ago and just re-opened it about 5-7 days later when there were a few fresh posts to hopefully absorb. But having you respond to my messages somewhat shortly after I posted them, I stayed around to refresh the page every few hrs.
    Well, you can always subscribe to the thread and be notified of new replies immediately via e-mail. There is also a live activity feed for accounts of Member rank and above.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i heard its iTs tracker because PTP recruits there, but i would like to know what are others tracker you can find there? would be nice to get an updated list or screenshot maybe
    up anyone knows? what are others trackers

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1622
    Does PTN forum offer any worth invites?
    Last edited by Blocker; 12.03.22 at 17:18.
    Thanks

Does pter club recruits from anywhere expect ggn and avistaz??Post the requirement if possible
    Thanks

Does pter club recruits from anywhere expect ggn and avistaz??Post the requirement if possible
    It?s been more than a month since I applied for PTer on both avistaz and bit-hdtv I didn?t get any response from them. PTer also recruits from filelist you have to be vip to access that. But I doubt you will get any response from there too. I think they paused the recruitment.
    Last edited by v@nz; 14.03.22 at 12:46.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Quote Originally Posted by v@nz View Post
    It?s been more than a month since I applied for PTer on both avistaz and bit-hdtv I didn?t get any response from them. PTer also recruits from filelist you have to be vip to access that. But I doubt you will get any response from there too. I think they paused the recruitment.
    What is the requirement from bit-hdtv to apply for pter?
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast