Closed Thread
Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leech_master View Post
    Please post pter.club invite forum. Also where does it reruits from ?? I know from avistaz but have to wait 6 months :-(
    It stopped recruitment in a Chinese tracker around Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It stopped recruitment in a Chinese tracker around Christmas
    So only option now is through avistaz??
    Thanks

Unregistered
    So only option now is through avistaz??
    site reached capacity limit, invite system disabled.

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39492
    Quote Originally Posted by amandaaman View Post
    Regarding Bib, i need that site due to my projects and i feel that it is site that i can find the technical books.
    FL and usenet will be a better choice if you are not trying to get into other trackers.
    Actually, for this sort of content I would have to recommend BitSpyder, MAM and Z-Library as more approachable alternatives... the last one is not a tracker, just a very good source.

Not sure if LearnFlakes still exists.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Not sure if LearnFlakes still exists.
    LearnFlakes exists. But LearnFlakes and Bitsyder are both hard economy. Many contents are from FL feeding to these two.

7. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , anon (07.03.22)

Unregistered
    There is an user invite thread in mam for LearnFlakes

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (10.03.22)

site reached capacity limit, invite system disabled.
    Strange it says Recruitment Open under Avistaz. Got any proof that is is disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by amandaaman View Post
    Could you please let us know Where is Bibliotik recruiting? This is my third asking about it. What is the way to go into Biliotik ? Please share your experiences.
    Why do you want Bib when MAM is easy and also works just fine. Add BitSpyder to it and you are solid!
    Last edited by anon; 10.03.22 at 09:28. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

manlikeme2200
    What are the requirements of AnimeBytes, BeyondHd and GazelleGames on RED? I am already on RED, Orpheus, FileList and MaM. Would love to get into those three. If anyone could direct me towards the quickest way to get into those from what I have that would be appreciated. Also, is AnimeBytes better than BakaBT? Thanks for the answer guys

BHD doesnot recruit from MAM. For RED elite+6 months old.
    Thanks for the answer on BHD but how about AB and GGN when it comes to being invited from RED. are there any faster ways to these three with the above mentioned trackers?

Please post pter.club invite forum. Also where does it reruits from ?? I know from avistaz but have to wait 6 months :-(
    PTer.Club has an official invite on FileList. Are you not on FileList? Need help getting in?

Requirement to join PTer.Club:
    Quote:
    1.You do not have an account previously.
    2.You could view this recruitment thread.
    3.Being a good standing, not warned, member here for 6 months+.

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Which trackers BHD recruits from nowadays?
    Last edited by nero103; 09.03.22 at 06:28.
    Thanks

manlikeme2200

ok

Quote Originally Posted by nero103 View Post
    Which trackers BHD recruits from nowadays?
    RED recruits

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exalt View Post
    Why do you want Bib when MAM is easy and also works just fine. Add BitSpyder to it and you are solid!
    There was rumors PTP recruiting in Bib. I also heard PTP is not recruiting. Not sure how true it is.

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Quote Originally Posted by manlikeme2200 View Post
    RED recruits
    just red? or there are more?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manlikeme2200 View Post
    Like the titles say, What are the requirements of AnimeBytes, BeyondHd and GazelleGames on RED? I am already on RED, Orpheus, FileList and MaM. Would love to get into those three. If anyone could direct me towards the quickest way to get into those from what I have that would be appreciated. Also, is AnimeBytes better than BakaBT? Thanks for the answer guys
    Quickest way to GazelleGames is through RED. You need to be PU+ and 3+ months old. You can go to GGn through Orpheus in 3 months too but I would suggest putting all the work in RED, no need to level up in all places. Orpheus has a much inferior invite forum than RED.

I'm not 100% percent sure of the quickest way to BHD, but everywhere I see 6+ months old requirement. Meaning the fastest route is through RED. You need to power up to elite rank though. If you can afford to wait 3 months, then go through GGn, leveling up there is much easier.

Quickest way to AnimeBytes is RED>GGn>AB. You need 3 months old RED account to join GGn, then join AB in another 3 months from GGn. You have to level up to elite there, which will also take care of the requirement of BHD if you decide to join through GGn.

Requirements of AnimeBytes, BeyondHd and GazelleGames on RED are:

AB: PU+, your account must be 12 months or older
    BHD: You are Elite or higher at RED, and you have been on RED for more than six months.
    GGn: You are a Power User or higher at Redacted. You have been on Redacted for at least three months.

MaM is useless for these 3. It's generally useless in anything invite I'd say.

AB is better than BakaBT for sure. How much better will depend on you. Not that much better than nyaa+BakaBT+other accessible sources I'd say.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , anon (10.03.22)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by hodor View Post
    Requirements of AnimeBytes, BeyondHd and GazelleGames on RED are:

AB: PU+, your account must be 12 months or older
    BHD: You are Elite or higher at RED, and you have been on RED for more than six months.
    GGn: You are a Power User or higher at Redacted. You have been on Redacted for at least three months.

MaM is useless for these 3. It's generally useless in anything invite I'd say.

AB is better than BakaBT for sure. How much better will depend on you. Not that much better than nyaa+BakaBT+other accessible sources I'd say.
    BHD raises the requirement from 3 months to 6 months and removed the PU. Seem like it is harder to get in now.

manlikeme2200

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hodor View Post
    Quickest way to GazelleGames is through RED. You need to be PU+ and 3+ months old. You can go to GGn through Orpheus in 3 months too but I would suggest putting all the work in RED, no need to level up in all places. Orpheus has a much inferior invite forum than RED.

(...)
    Thank you so much for the answer bro, seems like its time to hustle on RED then :)

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast