+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: mRatio TLS Fix v4 [BETA]

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36198

mRatio TLS Fix v4 [BETA]

Not really a fix, more of a workaround for a workaround, but it seems to work. If you have one or more trackers where mRatio is unusable due to the EOF/0 bytes error (caused by lack of TLS 1.2 support) and want to test a possible solution, read on.

Grab the attachment and extract it somewhere. Run runme.bat as administrator, wait until it's fully initialized and leave it open, then run install.bat (also as administrator) to install the certificate. Open mRatio, load torrents and make sure they're configured to use a proxy: type SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 8080. Since this is an experiment and mRatio remembers each torrent's proxy settings but offers no way of changing them, I recommend making a separate install of the program and configuring the proxy in the settings before everything else, so that it doesn't need to be done on an individual basis. Anyway, add torrents, start, note results.

Note: don't load any torrents whose announce URL has a non-standard port (e.g. https://tracker.example.invalid:34000/...) yet. Make a list of all such URLs you encounter and post it here (whether they use HTTPS doesn't matter). Unfortunately, mRatio's proxy support is so broken it ignores the destination port, and uses the wrong one for HTTPS on top of that. The idea is building a "database" of special cases in redirect.py to correct requests before they are sent and compensate for this bug.

Plans for the future:
    • Proper release post with formatting and explanations
    • Better install script, or better yet, a graphical installer and interface
    • Public release (once we've collected enough tracker ports, see the note above)
    • Windows XP support (if reasonably possible)
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

yl905797 (29.05.20) , hollenwollen (30.04.20) , (18.04.20) , EstherSup (01.04.20) , AxiomaticDirection (31.03.20) , vren43 (21.03.20) , crystal (15.03.20) , Paranormal (07.03.20) , ilneroviaggiatore (05.02.20) , BrianZet (10.01.20) , Artbabelitta (05.01.20) , caracola2394 (02.01.20) , ffp (20.12.19) , dadodz23 (14.12.19) , coromantee (16.11.19) , whyme (09.11.19) , Outlaw (06.11.19) , Zigole (06.11.19) , austinpowers (06.11.19) , RaMa (06.11.19) , Lucius (01.11.19) , alpacino (01.11.19) , H265 (30.10.19) , Rebound (29.10.19)

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36198
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX319 View Post
    I successfully use SocksCap to chain mratio with ShadowsocksR. But I want to ask that do you mean if I use mitmproxy as an upstream one, I can use it directly without chaining?
    "Upstream" means a proxy for mitmproxy. You want to have a chain that looks like this (from first to last and left to right):

mRatio <----------> mitmproxy <----------> ShadowsocksR client <----------> ShadowsocksR server & the Internet

Other combinations won't work.

How to multiboxing mratio? I mean open two mratio at the same time. I use sandbox to achieve it now, do you have better solution?
    No, Sandboxie is the only method I'm aware of. What's the reason you want to run two instances?

Another question. Can you tell me briefly that what's memory reader and what's the difference after I use it on utorrent? Thank you.
    See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33301.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

ZeroX319 (23.01.20)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    "Upstream" means a proxy for mitmproxy. You want to have a chain that looks like this (from first to last and left to right):

mRatio <----------> mitmproxy <----------> ShadowsocksR client <----------> ShadowsocksR server & the Internet

Other combinations won't work.

No, Sandboxie is the only method I'm aware of. What's the reason you want to run two instances?

See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33301.
    Thanks for your answer. That really solve my problems.
    At last, I want to say that you are warmhearted. And I am really grateful to your selfless contribution to maintainance the ratio tools for many years.
    Anyway, thank you.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

anon (23.01.20)

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36198
    I appreciate the appreciation
    Thanks

Haven't updated to V5?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36198
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    Haven't updated to V5?
    While I did promise a v5 some time ago, this project is currently paused because I have very little free time right now.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    While I did promise a v5 some time ago, this project is currently paused because I have very little free time right now.
    That ’s right. Okay thank you. I hope to have a version that can hide the runnme window. I can use this version as a last resort. Thank you again for providing such a great tool
    Thanks

Hello anon

I would like to ask that, is it risk to use mratio to cheat in gazelle trackers such as ggn,ptp and redacted? Is it safe enough? And are there something should keep in mind to stay safe? Please share your experience with me. Thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 13:36 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:36 ----------

Hello anon

I would like to ask that, is it risk to use mratio to cheat in gazelle trackers such as ggn,ptp and redacted? Is it safe enough? And are there something should keep in mind to stay safe? Please share your experience with me. Thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 19:46 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:36 ----------

I used to cheat in nexusphp tracker. Is there any difference of the cheat detect method between nexusphp and gazelle?

---------- Post Merged at 19:46 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:46 ----------

I used to cheat in nexusphp tracker. Is there any difference of the cheat detect method between nexusphp and gazelle?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36198
    Even better, I'll share everyone's experience

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19749

You shouldn't determine a tracker's cheating difficulty solely on the basis of which script it runs. The only detection method NexusPHP and Gazelle have out of the box is a "if upload speed > X, they cheat" routine... which is disabled by default, and no longer means anything in a world where 10 gigabit seedboxes exist.

So does this mean you can do it however and as much as you want? If you read the cheating experience threads, especially for RED and PTP, you will quickly discover the answer is no.
    Thanks

Thanks for your answer.

After read the experiences. I find that use mratio always get caught and use RM+ with memory reader is doable but with high risk. Is that right?

And I want to ask that in Chinese Nexusphp trackers mratio always works good, but in red ptp it doesn't, what methods does they have over those Chinese trackers?

Another question is. As memory reader is to change the fake client less suspicious with my real client, is it necessary if I only open RM+ without other clients? I mean if I use one clients to cheat without memory reader, is that safe?

And if I use some clients file which uses an individual peer_id such as qbittorrent, does it means it's no difference whether I use memory reader or not?

Last question, how does the remote memory reader of ratiomaster+ works? Does it only listen to other clients in different computers but in the same local network? How can I get the peer id and the key of the remote client of my oneprovider seedbox?

Sorry for noob question and my bad English. I 'll be really appreciate if you can answer my wordy questions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ZeroX319; 25.03.20 at 07:11.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36198
    how does the remote memory reader of ratiomaster+ works? Does it only listen to other clients in different computers but in the same local network? How can I get the peer id and the key of the remote client of my oneprovider seedbox?
    The remote memory reader works on any network, as long as you're able to receive incoming TCP connections. However, a small additional task is required to make it work across the public Internet. After exporting the dummy torrent, you'll have to use Bencode Editor (download and support thread available in this forum) and replace the local IP in the announce URL with your external one. Do that, save. Start the remote memory reader, load and start the torrent in your seedbox (I won't even ask why you want to cheat if you have one) and that's it. Once again, make sure the listen port is forwarded to you beforehand - RatioMaster has an option to do this automatically via UPnP - or else nothing will happen.

As for your other questions, all of them have already been asked and answered before, so do a search and you'll find what you want to know (hint: http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.p...er&titleonly=1).
    Thanks

Thanks for your answer!
    You are warm?hearted and I am really appreciate to your patient.

---------- Post Merged at 15:40 ---------- Previous Post was at 15:40 ----------

Thanks for your answer!
    You are warm–hearted and I am really appreciate to your patient.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234