>>>>>> JohnareyouOK <<<<<<
    >>>>>> sashiagustina <<<<<<
    >>>>>> sigduwksnsksis9283 <<<<<<
    >>>>>> snowfox373 <<<<<<
    >>>>>> weixin <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

· Fixes the "received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream" error (caused by lack of TLS 1.2 support)
    · Fixes the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error (caused by response compression)
    · Fixes the "a call to SSPI failed" error (exact cause unknown)
    · Fixes the "input string was not in a correct format" and "bencode data is incorrect" errors (caused by chunked responses)
    · Can run interactively or as a service
    · Includes mRatio multiple instance unlocker and patcher

How to use:

1. Download the attachment and extract it somewhere
    2. Run start.bat as administrator; wait until it's fully initialized and leave it open
    3. Run install_cert.bat as administrator
    4. Open mRatio and configure this proxy in the preferences: type SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 8080
    5. Use mRatio normally

Note that the "mRatio Fixer" terminal window must remain open at all times. You can use install_service.bat to install it as a system service instead. This will make it run invisibly and automatically on Windows startup.

Changelog:

mRatio Fixer v7
    · The correct destination port is now autodetected for all trackers
    · Switched from mitmweb to mitmdump to greatly reduce memory usage
    · Fixed the "input string was not in a correct format" and "bencode data is incorrect" errors
    · Tracker responses are now always fully decoded and normalized before they are passed to mRatio. This slightly increases CPU usage but should future-proof against other errors (e.g. "unknown HTTP response")
    · Upgraded TLS cipher list to Windows 10 emulation mode
    · Added administrator privilege check to all scripts
    · The uninstaller now deletes leftover files from old versions, all the way back to TLS Fix v1 [BETA]
    · Left beta stage as development has been active for over a year now

Spoiler Previous versions:
    mRatio Fixer v6 [BETA]
    · Downgraded mitmproxy and its configuration file to version 4.0.4 (should fix the memory leaks and "specified module could not be found"/"failed to execute script mitmweb" errors)
    · Renamed redirect.py to fixer.py
    · Added mRatio multiple instance unlocker and patcher
    · Several code fixes; notably, yes/no prompts can no longer be bypassed by pressing Ctrl+C
    · Reviewed Schannel registry entries

mRatio Fixer v5 [BETA]
    · Renamed project from "mRatio TLS Fix" to "mRatio Fixer"
    · Updated mitmproxy to version 5.1.1
    · Renamed scripts (runme is now start, install is now install_cert, service is now install_service)
    · Fixed the "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error
    · Fixed the "a call to SSPI failed" error
    · Added uninstall.bat script to do a complete uninstall and remove all traces
    · Added stop.bat script for those who can't press Ctrl+Break

mRatio TLS Fix v4 [BETA]
    · Updated mitmproxy to v5.0.1
    · Added the ability to run as a Windows service

mRatio TLS Fix v3 [BETA]
    · Preliminary fix for the "specified module could not be found"/"failed to execute script mitmweb" error

mRatio TLS Fix v2 [BETA]
    · Updated mitmproxy and its configuration file to v5.0.0
    · Added a repair function to runme.bat: you can now delete the file "firstrun" to uninstall and delete the root certificate, then generate and install a new one

mRatio TLS Fix v1 [BETA]
    · Initial release

Known issues:

· Changes to mRatio's proxy settings do not apply retroactively, so existing torrents will not be affected.
    Workaround: remove and readd torrents, or use the procedure detailed at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=359303.

· If installed as a service, startup may fail with error code 1053. The cause of this is unknown.
    Workaround: extract to a different path outside your profile directory and without spaces, e.g. "C:\mRatioFixer".

· stop.bat may fail if msvcp140.dll cannot be found.
    Solution: install the x86 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/.

· Only Windows 7 x86 and above are supported.
    Workarounds involving running inside a virtual machine or separate computer, then modifying the configuration file and proxy settings accordingly may be possible, but I am not able to assist with or debug such setups.

Technical information:

· This is basically a neatly packaged and scripted version of mitmproxy, plus some executables that perform certain other tasks.
    · All of them are unmodified from the originals, only renamed to avoid accidental execution.

· mitmdump.---: version 4.0.4 of mitmdump
    · nssm.---: version 2.24.0.74 (32-bit) of nssm
    · windows-kill.---: version 1.1.4 (32-bit) of windows-kill
    · handle.---: version 4.22.0.0 (32-bit) of Sysinternals Handle
    · busybox.---: version 1.33.0-FRP-3578-g359211429 (32-bit) of busybox-w32

· start.bat: starts Fixer, ensures a consistent status beforehand
    · install_cert.bat: installs mitmproxy's certificate
    · install_service.bat: installs Fixer as a service
    · stop.bat: stops Fixer cleanly if you can't press Ctrl+Break (only for interactive mode!)
    · uninstall.bat: stops Fixer cleanly and removes all traces of it
    · inst_patch.bat: patches mRatio's executable to allow running multiple instances
    · inst_unlock.bat: closes mRatio's BaseNamedObjects handles to allow running multiple instances

· config.yaml: configuration file for mitmdump
    · fixer.py: Python script used by mitmdump to process requests and responses
    · registry.---: registry file, sets Schannel settings to certain values that fix the "a call to SSPI failed" error
    · registry_u.---: registry file, resets the Schannel changes to Windows defaults
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

WhiteSniper (14.01.24) , bulletproof2k (22.10.23) , INTRA (01.06.23) , pimphead07 (29.11.22) , Bubbie (10.11.22) , Mon (05.08.22) , fabmacedo (08.06.22) , Master Razor (11.05.22) , Rupel89yt (08.05.22) , eli98 (17.04.22) , Pandux (12.03.22) , mayfly (28.01.22) , josecarmona (08.01.22) , dede607 (13.11.21) , Xpl0ad3r (12.08.21) , dukkey (08.08.21) , ung4ever (29.07.21) , Jello (12.06.21) , hhumas (28.04.21) , 12321 (16.04.21) , lolsee2 (31.03.21) , Ishino (29.01.21) , cirulilu (07.01.21) , tmtwin (17.12.20) , zoomi (07.12.20) , takomania (06.11.20) , JohnareyouOK (30.10.20) , Manchunian (24.10.20) , blade4 (04.10.20) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (17.09.20) , Logiin (11.09.20) , joe1982 (30.07.20) , mmmmm (23.07.20) , khoroto (19.07.20) , ar_avishek (19.06.20) , yl905797 (29.05.20) , hollenwollen (30.04.20) , AxiomaticDirection (31.03.20) , vren43 (21.03.20) , crystal (15.03.20) , Paranormal (07.03.20) , ilneroviaggiatore (05.02.20) , Artbabelitta (05.01.20) , caracola2394 (02.01.20) , ffp (20.12.19) , dadodz23 (15.12.19) , coromantee (16.11.19) , whyme (09.11.19) , Outlaw (06.11.19) , Zigole (06.11.19) , austinpowers (06.11.19) , RaMa (06.11.19) , Lucius (01.11.19) , alpacino (01.11.19) , H265 (30.10.19) , Rebound (29.10.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    Haven't updated to V5?
    While I did promise a v5 some time ago, this project is currently paused because I have very little free time right now.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    That ?s right. Okay thank you. I hope to have a version that can hide the runnme window. I can use this version as a last resort. Thank you again for providing such a great tool
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Hello anon

I would like to ask that, is it risk to use mratio to cheat in gazelle trackers such as ggn,ptp and redacted? Is it safe enough? And are there something should keep in mind to stay safe? Please share your experience with me. Thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 19:46 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:36 ----------

I used to cheat in nexusphp tracker. Is there any difference of the cheat detect method between nexusphp and gazelle?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX319 View Post
    I would like to ask that, is it risk to use mratio to cheat in gazelle trackers such as ggn,ptp and redacted? Is it safe enough? And are there something should keep in mind to stay safe? Please share your experience with me. Thank you.
    Even better, I'll share everyone's experience

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19749

I used to cheat in nexusphp tracker. Is there any difference of the cheat detect method between nexusphp and gazelle?
    You shouldn't determine a tracker's cheating difficulty solely on the basis of which script it runs. The only detection method NexusPHP and Gazelle have out of the box is a "if upload speed > X, they cheat" routine... which is disabled by default, and no longer means anything in a world where 10 gigabit seedboxes exist.

So does this mean you can do it however and as much as you want? If you read the cheating experience threads, especially for RED and PTP, you will quickly discover the answer is no.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Thanks for your answer.

After read the experiences. I find that use mratio always get caught and use RM+ with memory reader is doable but with high risk. Is that right?

And I want to ask that in Chinese Nexusphp trackers mratio always works good, but in red ptp it doesn't, what methods does they have over those Chinese trackers?

Another question is. As memory reader is to change the fake client less suspicious with my real client, is it necessary if I only open RM+ without other clients? I mean if I use one clients to cheat without memory reader, is that safe?

And if I use some clients file which uses an individual peer_id such as qbittorrent, does it means it's no difference whether I use memory reader or not?

Last question, how does the remote memory reader of ratiomaster+ works? Does it only listen to other clients in different computers but in the same local network? How can I get the peer id and the key of the remote client of my oneprovider seedbox?

Sorry for noob question and my bad English. I 'll be really appreciate if you can answer my wordy questions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ZeroX319; 25.03.20 at 08:11.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX319 View Post
    how does the remote memory reader of ratiomaster+ works? Does it only listen to other clients in different computers but in the same local network? How can I get the peer id and the key of the remote client of my oneprovider seedbox?
    The remote memory reader works on any network, as long as you're able to receive incoming TCP connections. However, a small additional task is required to make it work across the public Internet. After exporting the dummy torrent, you'll have to use Bencode Editor (download and support thread available in this forum) and replace the local IP in the announce URL with your external one. Do that, save. Start the remote memory reader, load and start the torrent in your seedbox (I won't even ask why you want to cheat if you have one) and that's it. Once again, make sure the listen port is forwarded to you beforehand - RatioMaster has an option to do this automatically via UPnP - or else nothing will happen.

As for your other questions, all of them have already been asked and answered before, so do a search and you'll find what you want to know (hint: http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.p...er&titleonly=1).
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (23.07.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Thanks for your answer!
    You are warm?hearted and I am really appreciate to your patient.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Time is the most valuable currency, more than the Kuwaiti dinar... anyway, version 5 is out!
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

weixin (06.08.20) , mmmmm (23.07.20) , H265 (14.07.20) , AxiomaticDirection (13.07.20)

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Thank you for the update. I?m trying the V5 version now. Is my V4 version just delete the entire folder?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    Is my V4 version just delete the entire folder?
    Since the new uninstall script is backwards compatible, I suggest doing the following steps.
    1. extract v5 to a new, different directory
    2. run the uninstall.bat from v5 as administrator
    3. delete the v4 folder
    4. done, proceed as usual with v5
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

AxiomaticDirection (07.08.20)

is it possible to log all errors and outputs in .log file? like the command prompt keeps hogging all the ram either due too much lines are or something else im not sure of like,
    this is after continuous running session of 16-19 hours

this wouldn't have been a problem if i wasnt on a potato pc
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 13.08.20 at 09:15.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    is it possible to log all errors and outputs in .log file?
    "When running as a service, the local proxy... won't display a terminal window, instead logging all events and errors to mitmproxy.log." -- Me, 09.01.20

like the command prompt keeps hogging all the ram either due too much lines are or something else im not sure of like,
    this is after continuous running session of 16-19 hours
    > 2,323.8 MB
    The console buffer is just text, and isn't infinite or even large enough to reach these levels. This looks like a memory leak in mitmproxy, and my possibilities of fixing that are limited (the configuration file already disables unnecessary functionality). I can send you a test version, but that will have to wait until next week; in the meantime, you can run as a service and restart it whenever memory usage grows too much.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (14.08.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    That's a lot of work. I'm surprised to see such a progress after all the time i've been off this site. You're the real hero, @anon!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    It's funny when you think about it. Versions 3.x and above of mRatio came out at a time when I was "retiring" from cheating and torrents in general. cheatos even asked me once, "is there a reason you're not supporting mRatio?", because my limited involvement with its programming and testing contrasted so much with what I'd done for RatioMaster, Extreme Mod, eMule SBI Leecher and PrE, etc.

Now that the program's own coder is missing in action and I don't have as much time as my high school boy self did ten years ago and I barely use private trackers in the first place, I ironically take it upon myself to do something like this so that it can keep working... because I have the skill to do so and don't want to see it become abandoned and useless. Well, life's full of surprises

Anyway, the next version will include a way to run multiple instances of mRatio (thanks to sigduwksnsksis9283 for betatesting this feature) and here's a screenshot.

Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

st379 (14.01.21) , JohnareyouOK (28.08.20) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (17.08.20) , AxiomaticDirection (16.08.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast