Thread: Memory Reader in mRatio 4.5 vs. RatioMaster+ Which one is better?

Memory Reader in mRatio 4.5 vs. RatioMaster+ Which one is better?

I'm solely interested in memory reader which one is basically better at emulating. I used to use mratio, I liked it a llot (lightweight and had MR) Now I hear some people say RM+ is actually better.

Love to hear your opinion about all this?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss35335
    Well, the memory reader on RM+ supports clients that are not uTorrent and also works on remote instances, so on this particular regard it's much better.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

fakeup (17.05.19)

and what if on some trackers it shows as "connectedNotTor" , doesn't that seem suspicious ? MR in mratio seemd to get all the things right so why such an info on some trackers?

Also mratio uses different post to listen but emulates the one from RM. Should I make the port mratio listens and my original the same ?
    Last edited by fakeup; 17.05.19 at 17:51.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss35335
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeup View Post
    and what if on some trackers it shows as "connectedNotTor" , doesn't that seem suspicious ? MR in mratio seemd to get all the things right so why such an info on some trackers?
    I have never seen the "connectedNotTor" status, nor do I know what it's supposed to mean; you should check the site documentation to know more.

By any means, RM+ emulates an accurate response from your chosen client whenever someone connects to its listen port, so it's better than mRatio on this regard too.

Also mratio uses different post to listen but emulates the one from RM. Should I make the port mratio listens and my original the same ?
    Yes, but make sure you run uTorrent before mRatio, or else you'll be unconnectable on the former.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks