Thread: Tools and seedboxes

P2P Client
    rutorrent deluge qbitorrent utorrent tried them all
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

Tools and seedboxes

What tools would work with a seedbox. I wont go through the long explanation of why cheat if I have a seedbox, but the quick story is i only got it for a month, and have a lot of ground to make up to get back to 1 ratio. Also I got my seedbox "flag" on my profile so fast upload speeds wont trigger a close look right away... It has rutorrent, transmission, and deluge on it....

Thanks would love some suggestions!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    I don't think that there are any tools that would directly work with the seedbox. I think you would need to have a seedbox going and cheat but on two separate machines.

I won't say that it's not possible, but it is much more difficult to do it the way that you're trying to.
    Last edited by mepmao; 09.04.19 at 04:49.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rutorrent deluge qbitorrent utorrent tried them all
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    in Mratio there is a setting, that I think if i just put my seedboxes info into, it will emulate that it is coming from my seedbox. I also have openVPN setup and can just connect and then my ip shows as if it is the seedbox. Do you see anything wrong with either of these options?

Thanks for the reply

---------- Post Merged at 23:50 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:58 ----------

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thj.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	19986

This is the setting I was going to use, when it says IP/Hostname does that mean put the ip/hostname, or either one or the other? This is what im wondering.

I also could not use the setting and just connect to it though open DNS, which causes my IP to appear instantally as the one of the server...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    No tools work "with" a seedbox, though the behavior of one can be closely imitated by using the right emulation, settings, and some proxy that makes your source IP show up as that of a server/hosting provider (i.e. exactly your idea).

I answered the other questions in the mRatio thread
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread