+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Fixed Proleech Torrent Export in menu

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 1.7.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
      BiglyBT Change Log
      Vuze Change Log
      Installation:

Please note the change of instructions for Java 11. For Java 11 please remove the "--add-exports=java.xml.bind" line from the vmoptions file and use the OpenJDK binaries for Windows and macOS.

Windows

1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 9 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
      8. Run Notepad as Administrator and open %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions), append the following line:
      NOTE: If you want to run BiglyBT-console.exe perform step 8 but instead create file "BiglyBT-console.exe.vmoptions"
      Code:
      --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
      9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
      1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 9 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
      4a. Open Terminal
      4b. Run the following command:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
      4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
      4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
      5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
      Code:
      OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
      sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
      sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
      NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 18.04
      1. Install the latest OpenJDK and libjna package from your distro's package repository. On Ubuntu 18.04 LTS this is openjdk-11-jre and libjna-java.
      NOTE: Some distros do not have an OpenJDK of version 9 or greater available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by OpenJDK (JDK GA Release).
      Code:
      sudo apt install openjdk-11-jre libjna-java
      2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download).
      Code:
      wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/
      Code:
      app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
      Code:
      unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d "~/biglybt"
      6. Append the following VM options:
      Code:
      echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 9 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
      2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
      3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
      Code:
      C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
      C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
      /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
      4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
      NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
      Code:
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
      5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
      6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
      Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

jarrodd408 (23.02.20) , senshi (08.01.19) , Dusinez (01.01.19) , illusive (15.12.18) , kaopan (13.12.18) , mhraaj (11.12.18) , Blocker (08.12.18) , aldrian23 (11.11.18) , ilneroviaggiatore (08.11.18) , horse76 (27.10.18) , eragooo (26.10.18) , Artbabelitta (24.10.18) , Snitlev (22.10.18) , Sazzy (20.10.18) , BillyG (20.10.18) , lil-fella (19.10.18) , josecarmona (19.10.18) , H265 (19.10.18) , cloud99 (19.10.18) , lyric (19.10.18) , anon (19.10.18)

P2P Client
    CustomClient®
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    @anon:

is it possible you add a feature which can give us
    Update tracker
    or
    announce

interval
    as Integer number [minutes]

in all trackers?

for example
    we set it to
    = 4
    and it announces all trackers every 4 minutes?
    [or updates all trackers every 4 minutes]

is this even possible?
    Last edited by Artbabelitta; 27.10.18 at 23:49.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandk View Post
    what's the fastest way to update the downloader without having to reconfigure all its settings? or does the updater maintains the settings? i'm coming from version 1.6.0.0
    Settings are preserved after an update, it's the torrent list that's usually lost. Murphy's law says you should be making backups either way

Quote Originally Posted by Artbabelitta View Post
    for example
    we set it to
    = 4
    and it announces all trackers every 4 minutes?
    [or updates all trackers every 4 minutes]

is this even possible?
    Of course it's possible, but the mod is de facto feature-frozen since DigitalDJ is the only active developer and adding a new feature requires coding, testing and fixing, for which he doesn't really have the time. Also, note I'm not involved with development besides betatesting and reports.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Artbabelitta (29.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    within the UI of BiglyBT, when I delete a file from a torrent that is still downloading, it also erroneously deletes the first and last blocks instead of leaving these two blocks untouched since the blocks belong to multiple files which haven't been deleted. This leads to serious file corruption affecting the files directly above and below.

I don't think this is the fault of the mod though, and I don't remember experiencing this in Vuze. So it must be related to the core of BiglyBT. Do you guys confirm same behaviour?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    within the UI of BiglyBT, when I delete a file from a torrent that is still downloading, it also erroneously deletes the first and last blocks instead of leaving these two blocks untouched since the blocks belong to multiple files which haven't been deleted.
    The delete files feature is at least dodgy. If I set a small file to do not download or delete, it gets downloaded (partialy) in some cases because it's inside a block that belongs to multiple files.

I never experienced file corruption of the other files, but then again I didn't look for it either - some missing data in a video file might stay unnoticed.

In combination with the bug that the checking after "remove torrent after download" is broken atm this would be quite bad.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    CustomClient®
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    @DigitalDJ: Please check your PM ,I sent it last week
    Thank you

You are welcome to delete this if its against your internal rules
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    I've been experiencing the maximum number of total connections. I kept raising the number cuz I know the modem & router can take it, but it seems Bigly's own engine starts to progressively slow down after the number is higher then 200. I went 400 then 600 then 800. It seems 400 is the sweet spot. Going more than 400 didn't render any positive outcome. After 800 the NIC stopped working requiring a reset to start working again, it's a good NIC (I219-V) so I wouldn't blame it. Also it feels like BiglyBT is being aggressively suppressed by Windows' 200 TCP rule. Do you guys have any experience with that?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
    The delete files feature is at least dodgy. If I set a small file to do not download or delete, it gets downloaded (partialy) in some cases because it's inside a block that belongs to multiple files.

I never experienced file corruption of the other files, but then again I didn't look for it either - some missing data in a video file might stay unnoticed.

In combination with the bug that the checking after "remove torrent after download" is broken atm this would be quite bad.
    I'm currently downloading a 273 terabyte library of vintage movies and immediately reuploading the data to my Google Drive, so my local drive is essentially just a cache which gets flushed very fast since its size is very small (5tb) compared to the whole thing.

I can confirm file corruption occurred during file deletion but it is DEFINITELY dodgy, I'd say fifty fifty & intermittent. So I essentially I lost my trust in it, which forced me to look for ways to tackle the situation. I learned a little trick then, after deleting any file I manually reset the two specific blocks that were overlapping with other files. Yes it is tedious but effective. It's faster than rechecking the whole thing.

And yes I learned the hard way the combination of both bug-driven flaws are quite potent when it comes to havoc. Especially because the first and last binary digits of a video file are sacred to its functioning. A video file can sustain losses of up to 90% for as long as the loss is contained within its middle section. The initial and final blocks are where the mapping is located, so if 0.01% of that part gets damaged the whole 99.99% becomes literally COMPLETELY USELESS. After discovering what was going on, I started readding them to the download list just to force a recheck after they were done. But that's too time consuming, so for now I've decided to disable the "remove after download" thing. Unfortunately disabling it doesn't make the "Re-check pieces when download is done" setting start working again.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    Great story

Did you have G Suite accont for ~10$/month ?
    Its really unlimited for 1 user?

Thanks
    Thanks

P2P Client
    bigly extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26

Question

With :

PHP Code:
    azureus.spoof.boolean=True
    azureus
    .spoof.spoofbiglybt=False
    azureus
    .spoof.value=5.7.5.1 
    and in settings bigly native spoofing to vuze it overrides to:
    Vuze 5.7.5.0

""
    and in settings bigly native spoofing to biglybt it overrides to:

BiglyBT 5.7.5.1 FAKE!

cant stop builtin fakeid to stop override the perfectspoof :(

---------- Post Merged at 21:15 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:09 ----------

I've been experiencing the maximum number of total connections. I kept raising the number cuz I know the modem & router can take it, but it seems Bigly's own engine starts to progressively slow down after the number is higher then 200. I went 400 then 600 then 800. It seems 400 is the sweet spot. Going more than 400 didn't render any positive outcome. After 800 the NIC stopped working requiring a reset to start working again, it's a good NIC (I219-V) so I wouldn't blame it. Also it feels like BiglyBT is being aggressively suppressed by Windows' 200 TCP rule. Do you guys have any experience with that?
    i tried with linux distro once, it gave me 16384 connections, that was the total limit i set. so the problem is not the client but your side/configuration. biglybt can handle tens of thousands connections fine, but this just creates a lot of protocol overhead that you do not want usually. most connection wait reading and get stalled than.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    I use 100 maximum global connections, 20 per torrent and 4 upload slots. That's enough to get full speed in both directions on 10/1 ADSL. It may be possible to raise the "ceiling" by tweaking the advanced network settings and passing parameters to the JRE, but increasing the amount of connections yields diminishing returns anyway.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by lyric View Post
    Great story

Did you have G Suite accont for ~10$/month ?
    Its really unlimited for 1 user?

Thanks
    It's unlimited for videos and pictures if you set the desktop uploader to HIGH QUALITY. It's no BS, the quality is really high, not just a marketing theme, I've measured it several times and it not once disappointed. Only thing that bothers is a limit of maximum file size, a video file mustn't be higher than 10 gigabytes, so you've gotta watch out for that.

for anyone willing to have access to the library send me a PM, I will make sure to put you in, it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by Datendiebstahl View Post
    i tried with linux distro once, it gave me 16384 connections, that was the total limit i set. so the problem is not the client but your side/configuration. biglybt can handle tens of thousands connections fine, but this just creates a lot of protocol overhead that you do not want usually. most connection wait reading and get stalled than.
    I did see a lot of protocol overhead and almost a hundred stalled connections, whos fault is it I don't know. I believe it has a lot to do with Windows TCP limits, when it sees an app going above 200 it immediately summons from the darkness an algorithm specifically designed to limit the app to 200 maximum TCP connections. Fortunately it is safe to assume more than 50% of any torrent traffic is UDP, we all know, but a lot of those UDPs become UDP only after a TCP handshake, since TCPs get hammered fast it stalls, so all connections become a cascade of stalling madness and I figured that is why there was lower speeds with a higher limiting maximum number. This has been my personal experience anyways and I would love to hear everybody's.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I use 100 maximum global connections, 20 per torrent and 4 upload slots. That's enough to get full speed in both directions on 10/1 ADSL. It may be possible to raise the "ceiling" by tweaking the advanced network settings and passing parameters to the JRE, but increasing the amount of connections yields diminishing returns anyway.
    I believe your settings are sound. But it gets out of hand very fast when you start to raise the internet bandwidth. For instance with my current connection, a 500/300 mbit FTTH coupled with OpenWRT plus a single 500gb SSD masked inside Unraid NAS purely for fast caching so everything gets written in it first. One would think that's enough for a 1000 simultaneous connections, that it would be easy to manage, or so I thought. But more than 400 maximum rendered in lower speeds and BiglyBT stuttering with 85 active torrents. I don't think it's the NIC, but honestly I have no idea where the bottleneck really is since I haven't had much time to diagnose the entire setup, maybe I'm doing something wrong though, I'm not an expert, more like a fast learner. I'll report if I find anything interesting.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    bigly extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26

Question client spoof settings trouble

i fail to use client spoofing in current

With Plugin Client Ident default:
    and Perfect Spoof
    PHP Code:
    azureus
    azureus
    .spoof.value=5.7.0.1 
    Result:
    User-Agent: BiglyBT 5.7.0.1

and Perfect Spoof
    PHP Code:
    azureus
    .spoof.spoofbiglybt=True
    azureus
    .spoof.value=5.7.0.1 
    User-Agent: BiglyBT 5.7.0.1

With Plugin Client Ident set Vuze:

and Perfect Spoof
    PHP Code:
    azureus
    .spoof.spoofbiglybt=True
    azureus
    .spoof.value=5.7.0.1 
    User-Agent: Vuze 5.7.5.0

and Perfect Spoof
    PHP Code:
    azureus
    azureus
    .spoof.value=5.7.0.1 
    User-Agent: Vuze 5.7.5.0

Without azureus.spoof.boolean and with Perfect Spoof and with Plugin Client Ident default it works with Clientfiles.

Seems like Plugin Client Ident overrides any "azureus.spoof" settings

Zeichenkodierung: Umlaute werden auch nicht angezeigt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 1.7.0.0 Beta.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	19425  
    Thanks

P2P Client
    CustomClient®
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    hello

I tried to use that spoof feature but there was no success

Please show me what exactly I need to set the
    BiglyBTSpoof.properties

to be able to report my client as utorrent 2.2.1

------
    here is BiglyBTSpoof.properties , Please set it up :

azureus.spoof.boolean=False
    azureus.spoof.spoofbiglybt=True
    azureus.spoof.value=1.7.0.0

Thank you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    bigly extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26
    BiglyBTSpoof.properties is only for BiglyBTSpoof vuze spoof or azureus spoof read the fine manual.

choose utorrent in settings shown as in my screenshot above it will work.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by Datendiebstahl View Post
    Without azureus.spoof.boolean and with Perfect Spoof and with Plugin Client Ident default it works with Clientfiles.
    The client identification plugin is just an official transition mechanism and they will remove it in the future. Private trackers aren't too fond of clients with built-in spoofing features, no matter how good their intentions are.

I guess using client files is an acceptable workaround in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Artbabelitta View Post
    Please show me what exactly I need to set the
    BiglyBTSpoof.properties

to be able to report my client as utorrent 2.2.1
    It doesn't work that way mate, please see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=13781
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Artbabelitta (21.11.18)

P2P Client
    CustomClient®
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    I have read it 2 times ,
    but still , it didn't report as the client I selected

Please if anyone of you tried this feature and got correct result then share with me

in brief Please
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast