+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can I find HDBits?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58

Where can I find HDBits?

Where can I find an invitation to HDBits? We can't find an invitation in this forum, but where can we find it? Please give the boss a clear road.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Recruitment on other trackers. I know you can get invited through Cinematik if you have a very old account with excellent stats, but there are also a few other ways.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=9925
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    There are other very good hd trackers like hdtorrents, beyondhd, privatehd. I wouldn't waste time on getting an invite to hdbits. It's definitely not worth the time it takes to reach there.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Not to mention IPT and FL.ro steal many HDBits releases with impunity
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Not to mention IPT and FL.ro steal many HDBits releases with impunity
    I don’t know if I can give an EMP invitation. Thank you very much. I don’t know where I can ask for it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Some HDB Internal encodes are available in other trackers, indeed. But they often don't repost HDB's repacks.

Unless:
    • you're obsessed with quality encodes
    • love full blu-ray
    • love FLAC remuxes ()
    • you watch old movies/shows/documentaries (I mostly use HDB for those)

IPT should be more than good enough.
    it has all the greatest Marvel/DC Comics/Disney ball-busters

But I would still rank HDT as the next-best general HD tracker (just hurry to download, seeders don't stay long)

---------- Post Merged at 20:09 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:54 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    Where can I find an invitation to HDBits? We can't find an invitation in this forum, but where can we find it? Please give the boss a clear road.
    You don't find an invitation to HDB, the invitation finds you.

honestly, you will never find anyone from HDB who will hand out an invite to a stranger.

It took me 6 years, a Farewell Party and many drinks to learn than my colleague was torrenting like me and is an eminent member of HDB!

Edit:
    I asked my inviter, he knows 3 other members and they would only give an invite to people they know personally (and know a thing or two about torrent) or a someone very active (uploading and forums) on an elite tracker (PTP, RED, HD-SPAIN, WiHD, Bibliotik...).

They're just too scared to loose their accounts everywhere if their invitees fuck up.
    Last edited by molosse; 03.10.18 at 23:38.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    x264 is very good at retaining the details in an encode. The quality difference is very less (to my eyes) between scene releases and hdbits internal releases and it's a waste of space to get the internal release as they are bloated in size.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    x264 is very good at retaining the details in an encode. The quality difference is very less (to my eyes) between scene releases and hdbits internal releases and it's a waste of space to get the internal release as they are bloated in size.
    you may well be very right. To be honest, I gave up thinking about encode quality vs size vs IMDB rating (which I've used to decide what size a movie deserves ).

I mostly aim for remuxes and I buy a new portable USB 3 HDD whenever I need more space.
    Spoiler like this:
    I always buy the largest Seagate Expansion from Amazon.

these seagate are really good, I have 5 seagate now and they haven't failed me (the oldest is 3 years old) and they're totally silent. I just wish they offer different colours.

My life has become easier with spending 100 quids twice a year. Which further emphasises my recommendation of HD-Torrent and Kralimarko remuxes. But I know many can't spend that much money and therefore prefer encodes (I heard that a tracker called Awesome HD is the place to be for such encodes)
    Last edited by molosse; 03.10.18 at 20:09.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    It took me 6 years, a Farewell Party and many drinks to learn than my colleague was torrenting like me and is an eminent member of HDB!
    That's grand, but as far as I'm concerned the real surprise is that you know someone who uses torrents at all, doesn't matter if it's HDBits or The Pirate Bay

Also, I have the exact same external disk you linked to and it's definitely a quality buy. Under Windows you can use the bundled software to turn the blue LED off, should you ever need that.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    I also have a 1tb seagate expansion that's over 7 years old and somehow it still works. I have dropped it multiple times, still working luckily.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    I have dropped it multiple times, still working luckily.
    Dude, don't do that A disk that's turned off can withstand some punishment, but you can dislodge the platters from the spindle or damage the head if you keep dropping it.

Conversely, these things can last a long time if you take good care of them. The system drive in my desktop computer is from 2002, and my old job had disks from the early 90s (less than 1 GB each), most of which worked fine with no errors revealed by a full read/write test.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (04.10.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Recruitment on other trackers. I know you can get invited through Cinematik if you have a very old account with excellent stats, but there are also a few other ways.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=9925
    Dear host, I looked at the address you gave and did not understand:微笑::舌:

---------- Post Merged at 03:49 ---------- Previous Post was at 03:48 ----------

There are other very good hd trackers like hdtorrents, beyondhd, privatehd. I wouldn't waste time on getting an invite to hdbits. It's definitely not worth the time it takes to reach there.
    I do n’t have any of what you said, I do n’t know if this beyondHD and PHD can invite:微笑:

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 ---------- Previous Post was at 03:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    Some HDB Internal encodes are available in other trackers, indeed. But they often don't repost HDB's repacks.

Unless:
    • you're obsessed with quality encodes
    • love full blu-ray
    • love FLAC remuxes ()
    • you watch old movies/shows/documentaries (I mostly use HDB for those)

IPT should be more than good enough.
    it has all the greatest Marvel/DC Comics/Disney ball-busters

But I would still rank HDT as the next-best general HD tracker (just hurry to download, seeders don't stay long)

---------- Post Merged at 20:09 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:54 ----------

You don't find an invitation to HDB, the invitation finds you.

honestly, you will never find anyone from HDB who will hand out an invite to a stranger.

Edit:
    I asked my inviter, he knows 3 other members and they would only give an invite to people they know personally (and know a thing or two about torrent) or a someone very active (uploading and forums) on an elite tracker (PTP, RED, HD-SPAIN, WiHD, Bibliotik...).

They're just too scared to loose their accounts everywhere if their invitees fuck up.
    Understand what you mean. Hey! It ’s a pity that no friend around me likes these or even owns these high-definition websites
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread