+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RatioMaster+ Issues

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10

RatioMaster+ Issues

I was wondering if someone could help me with some MR+ issues I'm having. I'm pretty new to the program and previous was using GreedyTorrent (But decided I wanted something slightly more modern!)

I'm tried using the Memory Reader on both the latest version of Deluge and QBittorrent, but neither worked. I've also tried uTorrent 2.2.1 and still nothing. I'm wondering what could be causing this?

I was also wondering if there was a step by step guide from start to finish on how to use RatioMaster+?

With other programs I've used like GreedyTorrent, you have to setup a proxy and such. Is this similar? I've looked on the forums but I've only found some older guides on what settings do rather than how to use the actual program to its full potential and how to use it correctly.

Hopefully, someone can help!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by PukingTom View Post
    I've tried looking through there and can't find anything about the things I'm inquiring about.
    Thanks

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by Invextator View Post
    I was wondering if someone could help me with some MR+ issues I'm having.
    Your title stated RatioMaster + issues so I'm hoping the "MR" a typing error, because that is a different program.

(But decided I wanted something slightly more modern!)
    Check out the home page. The assortments of tools/programs/mods available at SBI are mentioned there. You can also check the bellow link to be taken to the "Bit Torrent Mods & Tools" section which also provides similar information.

I'm tried using the Memory Reader on both the latest version of Deluge and QBittorrent, but neither worked.
    If you are using RM+ (i.e., RatioMaster Plus), then make sure you have the equivalent RM+ client for it. Download either of them or both and put it in the "client" folder where the RM+ program is located on your computer/laptop etc.
    Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f272/deluge-1-3-15-a-33582/
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f272/qbittorrent-4-0-4-a-33724/
    Both the latest versions of the RM+ clients are mentioned above.

After doing so follow the below mentioned tutorial.

Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-memory-reader-ratiomaster-plus-33714/

I've also tried uTorrent 2.2.1 and still nothing. I'm wondering what could be causing this?
    Please be a little more specific about what isn't working. Perhaps screen captures could help people better access the problem.

I was also wondering if there was a step by step guide from start to finish on how to use RatioMaster+?
    Code:
    While this tutorial doesn't cover your average guide to using RM+ the "memory reader" plays an important role. After that all torrent(s) you load in will have to be set up by you. i.e., what client emulation you want to report to the tracker, your activity of the torrent (completed, partial completed or downloading etc).

With other programs I've used like GreedyTorrent, you have to setup a proxy and such. Is this similar?
    RM+ doesn't require proxies to run. However, that may be optional if your Torrent Client uses one so that both (Torrent Client and RM+) are sending announce from the same IP address.

I've looked on the forums but I've only found some older guides on what settings do rather than how to use the actual program to its full potential and how to use it correctly.
    You can follow the above tutorial and learn about the "Memory Reader". However, it doesn't cover basics of how to load (.torrent) files and how to set them up. If you try it out on your own it is pretty basic. If you face certain problems or don't know what a particular feature is for, you can enquire about it.

The settings are pretty much configured in a default manner which should work fine. However, if you want to modify something you can always look into it or enquire about it. For now follow the first part of the tutorial and try out the tool. Avoid using private torrents until you got a hang of how to work RM+. This is so that you don't end up getting your account banned.

If you still face problems, please make sure to include some kind of identifiers, with your questions/queries, (images, videos) so that people can understand what "exactly" is the cause.

~cloud99
    Last edited by cloud99; 23.02.18 at 07:41. Reason: Changed the [CODE] Tags!
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (23.02.18) , Lucius (23.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hi there,

Your title stated RatioMaster + issues so I'm hoping the "MR" a typing error, because that is a different program.

Check out the home page. The assortments of tools/programs/mods available at SBI are mentioned there. You can also check the bellow link to be taken to the "Bit Torrent Mods & Tools" section which also provides similar information.

If you are using RM+ (i.e., RatioMaster Plus), then make sure you have the equivalent RM+ client for it. Download either of them or both and put it in the "client" folder where the RM+ program is located on your computer/laptop etc.
    Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f272/deluge-1-3-15-a-33582/
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f272/qbittorrent-4-0-4-a-33724/
    Both the latest versions of the RM+ clients are mentioned above.

After doing so follow the below mentioned tutorial.

Code:

Please be a little more specific about what isn't working. Perhaps screen captures could help people better access the problem.

Code:
    While this tutorial doesn't cover your average guide to using RM+ the "memory reader" plays an important role. After that all torrent(s) you load in will have to be set up by you. i.e., what client emulation you want to report to the tracker, your activity of the torrent (completed, partial completed or downloading etc).

RM+ doesn't require proxies to run. However, that may be optional if your Torrent Client uses one so that both (Torrent Client and RM+) are sending announce from the same IP address.

You can follow the above tutorial and learn about the "Memory Reader". However, it doesn't cover basics of how to load (.torrent) files and how to set them up. If you try it out on your own it is pretty basic. If you face certain problems or don't know what a particular feature is for, you can enquire about it.

The settings are pretty much configured in a default manner which should work fine. However, if you want to modify something you can always look into it or enquire about it. For now follow the first part of the tutorial and try out the tool. Avoid using private torrents until you got a hang of how to work RM+. This is so that you don't end up getting your account banned.

If you still face problems, please make sure to include some kind of identifiers, with your questions/queries, (images, videos) so that people can understand what "exactly" is the cause.

~cloud99
    I'm running uTorrent 2.2.1 (25154) and have the correct client file for it loaded. I also tried previously with qBittorrent and Deluge both again with the correct client files.

Here is a rundown of what I'm doing;
    - I have a public torrent running in my real uTorrent.
    - I open RatioMaster+ and open the memory reader and have this;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cNPAIgb.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	18604

Clicking refresh does nothing.

Similar thing happens with Remote. I open uTorrent on another PC, and the dropdown is left empty. I have the correct profiles and everything so not sure what is causing this.
    Thanks

Do you have any torrents in Rm+ list with uTorrent 2.2.1 (25154) client associated to it ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Do you have any torrents in Rm+ list with uTorrent 2.2.1 (25154) client associated to it ?
    Are you referring to the main part of the program like this?;

Name:	nGrXPx7.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	18605
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I'm running uTorrent 2.2.1 (25154) and have the correct client file for it loaded. I also tried previously with qBittorrent and Deluge both again with the correct client files.

Here is a rundown of what I'm doing;
    - I have a public torrent running in my real uTorrent.
    - I open RatioMaster+ and open the memory reader and have this;

Name:	cNPAIgb.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	18604

Clicking refresh does nothing.
    Add some torrents first, nothing will show up in the memory reader otherwise. Make sure at least one of those torrents is actually using the uTorrent emulation (the client shown in the status bar only applies to new entries). Make sure uTorrent's executable is named utorrent.exe, RM+ won't find its process otherwise.

Similar thing happens with Remote. I open uTorrent on another PC, and the dropdown is left empty. I have the correct profiles and everything so not sure what is causing this.
    You have to press the Listen button in RM+ and then load and start the dummy torrent on the remote client, just opening it isn't enough.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (26.02.18) , cloud99 (26.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Add some torrents first, nothing will show up in the memory reader otherwise. Make sure at least one of those torrents is actually using the uTorrent emulation (the client shown in the status bar only applies to new entries). Make sure uTorrent's executable is named utorrent.exe, RM+ won't find its process otherwise.

You have to press the Listen button in RM+ and then load and start the dummy torrent on the remote client, just opening it isn't enough.
    Thanks for this. This helped a lot and got it working.
    In the Memory Reader guide it never says to add the actual torrent to RM+, just your real uTorrent so that's what I was doing.

Just to clarify usage of RM+, I'm supposed to download stuff legitimately via my authentic torrent client and then spoof upload afterwards with RM+?

Is there perhaps a subforum or posts with some decent up speeds + randomisation times on here?
    Thanks

In the Memory Reader guide it never says to add the actual torrent to RM+, just your real uTorrent
    Hmm... (Step 4 of the local memory tutorial section) In the pucture you can clearly see that there are torrent(s) in the back ground. I hid them cause they are private torrents. Anyways, Thank you for pointing this out. I will make an update.

I'm supposed to download stuff legitimately via my authentic torrent client and then spoof upload afterwards with RM+?
    Yes.
    You can also fake downloads incase you simply want to keep a particular account alive.

Is there perhaps a subforum or posts with some decent up speeds + randomisation times on here?
    No there isn't one. However you can check out the below section.
    Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/
    The above section, covers people experience in cheating on a particular private torrent tracker. Search for the tracker you want to cheat on and similarly check out the latest posts (which will include the tools and speed/method other members use). There you can find the information you are looking for. If it is not present, simply make a query there.
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (01.03.18) , Invextator (28.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hmm... (Step 4 of the local memory tutorial section) In the pucture you can clearly see that there are torrent(s) in the back ground. I hid them cause they are private torrents. Anyways, Thank you for pointing this out. I will make an update.

Yes.
    You can also fake downloads incase you simply want to keep a particular account alive.

No there isn't one. However you can check out the below section.
    Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/
    The above section, covers people experience in cheating on a particular private torrent tracker. Search for the tracker you want to cheat on and similarly check out the latest posts (which will include the tools and speed/method other members use). There you can find the information you are looking for. If it is not present, simply make a query there.
    ~cloud99
    Thanks I appreciate it. Will take a look at that sub-forum you linked now. :)
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread